Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Seeing into the future

Seeing into the future Empty Seeing into the future

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:52 pm

Katie was excited to take this class. She was glad that there was so many classes here that she had never taken before. She considered herself lucky that she got the chance to come this year. She knew that she was going to miss JJ and Sav, but she promised that she would spend the summer with them. Katie knew that she couldn't think about that now. She had to focus and was waiting for the class to start.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Seeing into the future Empty Re: Seeing into the future

Post by Sophia Chaos Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:09 am

Sophia entered the classroom hurriedly - from the main door, not her office door. "Sorry! Sorry!" she apologized. "I'm afraid my son was a bit clingy, today. He didnae want me tae go, bless him. He's but a wee tyke. Only six months old.

"I'm rambling," Sophia gave a sheepish smile, resting her hip against the desk in front of the lone girl. "So, looks as though it's jist you an' me today, lass. Wish I could say I'm surprised. I'm Professor Chaos. Or Professor Wyse-Chaos, if you're needin' tae differentiate." She held out her hand for the girl to shake.

"Lemme guess, then. Fifth year class. Miss Riley, isn't it? Welcome tae Hogwarts, lass."

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:05 am