Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

fun is my future

Angela Pasternak
    Angela Pasternak
    Adult
    Adult

fun is my future Empty fun is my future

Post by Angela Pasternak Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:48 pm

Angie smirked as she stood alone in the nightclub. She watched the people dancing, feeling slightly amused.

The young woman was casually leaning against a wall with her arms folded, glaring at anyone who seemed to think it was a brilliant idea to talk to her.

Angie'd rather avoid her parents that night. Her mother's endless blabber about getting a job was boring. She'd tried to please them once upon a time, but now it seemed pointless.

Angelina twirled a lock of curly red hair between her fingers.

outfit

Last edited by Angela Pasternak on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kyrie Popov
    Kyrie Popov
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

fun is my future Empty Re: fun is my future

Post by Kyrie Popov Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:03 pm

"Why the pout fair maiden," Ky leaned against the wall, besides the girl, a frown on his face as he attempted to see what she was seeing, trying to understained the expression on her face, "Is one not supposed to find these places.... pleasurable?"

He tilted his head thinking this problem through, "Could you not just leave... or do you enjoy being upset?"
    Angela Pasternak
    Angela Pasternak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Angela Pasternak Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:51 pm

Angie turned to glare when someone spoke to her, but decided against it. What was wrong with a bit of company, anyway?

"Oh, this is not a pout," the redhead smirked. "Yes. I suppose you're right. There's nothing wrong, I'm just bored."

Angie shook her head. "No. I don't enjoy being upset. Who the hell does?"

She smiled. Not in her usual, superior and mean way, but in a... nice way. Or as nice as it got for Angie, anyway.

"So," she said, "have you come to entertain me?"
    Kyrie Popov
    Kyrie Popov
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kyrie Popov Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:27 pm

Ky tilted his head, she certainly spoke a lot. His brain had already forgotten that he had asked half the questions that she had just answered. The simplisity of his mind was astounding, especially since the movement of his thoughts, in actuality was quite complex.

"I would... only, I do not know how to entertain. What would entertain you, M'lady?"
    Angela Pasternak
    Angela Pasternak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Angela Pasternak Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:34 pm

Angie thought for a moment. "Oh, most things. Up to this point, I'm so bored that you could easily give me an autobiography without boring me to death."

She took a small step closer. "Why don't we start with what your name is, hm?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:01 pm