Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

The Taste of the Future

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

The Taste of the Future Empty The Taste of the Future

Post by Manda Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:10 pm

AGE EIGHT

The Taste of the Future Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7o_CL-xD0uEJc-V8lhXq1aXA_SbI8fgQGew8qeLFirWoiI5lq

Freedom is just a word at times. A word that holds the hopes and dreams, but never giving the road on how to take it. Even the smartest person in the world, has troubles reaching freedom.

Currently, Kait was on her little mattress. It barely was big enough for her, these days. Her mother was insisting on waiting till' she was ten though.

Her matted bright red hair, dyed a month ago, was covered with sweat and dirt. Her mother forgot to pay the Water bill, so they haven't had any access to water for a week.

Her cheek stung from the slap her mother gave her, before she had walked out of the house, leaving an open beer bottle on the table. Kait gave it a few looks. She was curious on how it would taste. Would it taste like heaven, if it does then it would explain why her mother drank it a lot.

She got up warily, looking for any boyfriends of her mom. Once the coast was clear, she picked up the beer bottle and started at it. She shook the bottle a little bit, swishing the brown liquid around.

Then she brought it to her lips and tasted the cursed liquid. She almost shook from the taste, it tasted different. But she had the urge to drink some more. She drank a few more sips, then set it down.

"It doesn't taste that great," She mused out loud. "So why does Mother keep drinking it?" She asked herself, tears leaking out of her eyes.

The Taste of the Future Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnUja5nHo9V2JEuMhOtUlZgEZLhHGK2jz-hcWmgOpWamWsPKdx

*Take me across the road, to another destiny. Take me across the boarder, to another foreign land. Give me another cursed experience, only to damage my destiny even further. Give me a new childhood, so I can turn out better.*

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:23 am