Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

dark, dark. // lesson one, second years.

Katerina Kahnovich
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Third Year
    Third Year

dark, dark. // lesson one, second years. Empty dark, dark. // lesson one, second years.

Post by Katerina Kahnovich Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:08 pm

Katerina sat in her usual seat at the mid-front of the class, happy no one else was there. She loved being first. Didn't have to pretend to like anybody and she could just think.

She loved the silence, she realized that as she waited.
    William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

dark, dark. // lesson one, second years. Empty Re: dark, dark. // lesson one, second years.

Post by William Krux Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:06 pm

Entering the classroom with a swift pace he spotted a girl and shot straight to her side, he grabbed her hand and kissed the top of it gently saying "William krux, Hitrost" he sat behind her and leaned forward hoping to make conversation.
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Third Year
    Third Year

dark, dark. // lesson one, second years. Empty Re: dark, dark. // lesson one, second years.

Post by Katerina Kahnovich Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:15 pm

Katerina didn't show it, but was startled when a boy entered the classroom and kissed her hand.

"I don't recall giving you permission to touch me, Krux," she said, her eyes never leaving the front of the classroom. "And I believe we have met, though never talked."

"Katerina Kahnovich," she told him, turning around in her chair to finally face him, "Hitrost."
    William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by William Krux Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:51 pm

He cheekily replied "Well sorry but I guess my self control couldn't help itself" he found a seat next to her "A pleasure Katerina, I didn't see you last year is this your first at Durmstrang?"
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Katerina Kahnovich Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:48 am

Katerina shook her head, "I was here, but I'm not surprised you didn't see me. I don't think I talked much."

Rolling her eyes, she replied, "You should learn to control yourself. That might get you killed one day."
    William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by William Krux Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:36 pm

Moving a further distance away he replied "I shall control myself over here then, and I hope that I stay alive" he chuckled to himself and fiddled with his wand tracing the lines and the handle. Waiting for the Professor.
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Katerina Kahnovich Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:41 am

Katerina raised an eyebrow, but soon gave a nod in his direction, turning to face the front of the room once more.

"You do that," she said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:11 pm