Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Afonka Alkaev
Stella Moon
6 posters

Dark Arts Lesson 1, 4th years

Stella Moon
    Stella Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Dark Arts Lesson 1, 4th years Empty Dark Arts Lesson 1, 4th years

Post by Stella Moon Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:19 pm

Stella was in a better mood and was excited to start her Dark Arts lesson. It had been memorable last year when they did the simulation exercise to practice with the Unforgivable Curses. She took a set in the room and waited for more people to show.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Dark Arts Lesson 1, 4th years Empty Re: Dark Arts Lesson 1, 4th years

Post by Afonka Alkaev Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:25 am

Bounding into class, Afonka smiled. Though last year's class had been rather traumatizing, he was determined not to have to repeat that. Shuddering at the memory of those wolves, he inhaled deeply.

Waving to his fellow fourth year, he sat down by her, "Hi."
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:51 pm

Jaelyn walked into the class, eager for a challenge this year. Dark Arts was her area of expertise of course- it ran in her blood. Smirking confidently, she sat with the closest students.

"Alkaev, Moon." she greeted them with a sharp jerk of a nod and spilled her books onto the table as she seated herself. "Ready for the new year?" the girl raised an eyebrow at them both.
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:10 pm

Georgie walked into the classroom, very nervous for this lesson. She had only taken it because she knew her dad would be happy. She sat down next to a blonde girl and smiled at her. "Hey I am an exchange student," she said smiling "Georgie Vane" she told her holding her hand out to shake.
    Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hazelle Bass Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:32 am

Haze ran into the classroom because she was late. Maybe she wasn't late, but maybe she wasn't. She smirked at her classmates. "Heeeeeeey!" she called, putting her bags on the table. "How's your summer, guys?" She then sat on the other side of the Exchange Student and spoke in her flawless English. "I'm Haze. Who are you?"
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:10 am

"Hey Jaelyn," Afonka waved at her. Grinning at her, he nodded, "Fourth year is going to be amazing."

Waving to Hazelle, he rubbed his hands together, "My summer was awesome. I spent it in New York with Tessa." blushing at the mention of her, he grinned.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:01 am

Anna quietly entered the classroom, scanning everyone she saw. Just as she picked a seat, she saw Georgie in between two blonde girls. She went to sit next to the really loud one.

"Hello," she muttered in Russian. She then got her textbooks out.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:10 pm

"Aren't you just delightfully perky?" Jaelyn asked, lip curling into a slight snarl. She reluctantly took the girl's hand and gave it one short, strong shake. "Jaelyn Morozov." The girl turned her attention back to her book, but eventually curiosity got the better of her and her gaze lifted to the other student, and rose an eyebrow.

"From Hogwarts, I presume? And how do we compare to your home?" She was tempted to visit Hogwarts soon. It would be fun to find a new set of fresh faces to humiliate. Smirking, Jaelyn closed her book with a soft thud. With all these people making small talk- the girl wrinkled her nose in disgust at the mere thought of it- there was no way (within reason) that she would be able to focus properly.

Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:38 am

Tshering nodded at the girl in the green robes. "I am Tshering," she replied, and turned to the girl in the grey-white robes, "and my summer was terrific." She turned back to the green robed girl. "Yes, I am indeed a Hogwarts student," she replied in her stunted Russian. She coughed; she felt as if her throat was clogged. She pursed her lips, trying to put in Russian what her thoughts were in English. "Umm..." the blonde Ravenclaw began, sounding rather hesitant even though she really wasn't, "it is different. It's rather dark. I like it." She shook her head. "It is hard to explain, in Russian. And I am not always this... reluctant." She pressed her lips together, trying not to make herself look any worse.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:57 am