Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+5
Taryn Lennee
Kendera James
Hannah
Roman
Faye Beneparte
9 posters

Haunted Memories

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Haunted Memories Empty Haunted Memories

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:57 am

Faye paused just outside of the door to the room; she had been ready to go to class - she was going to pretend as if nothing was wrong, that was how she had been going to play it, but right as she hovered outside of the Potions classroom, she paused.

She couldn't do it. She couldn't go in there and relive... relive...

If it hadn't been for that room, that room then she wouldn't have been... she wouldn't have been sick. Of course that logic did not make sense, she'd still be sick, she just wouldn't have known it.

Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Haunted Memories Empty Re: Haunted Memories

Post by Roman Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:05 pm

Roman walked up behind Faye, taking her hand in his. He knew why she was scared. He had been there when it happened. When all, this, started.

"It's okay. This is a new year," he moved her hand to the doorknob, "And everything is different now."

He gave a small laugh, "The only thing we need to worry about now is our grades, though I suppose that is something to worry about."

Roman drew away his hand and leaned against the wall, looking at Faye's face, "If you really can't do this... I could tell the professor that you're sick." It would probably work, too. It's not like this was his strictest teacher.
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:36 am

Charles entered the Potions classroom without a word. He didn't want to talk to anyone right now except for... well, Lena, Kieran or Liddy, but Kieran was not in his year, Lena was in Hogwarts, and Liddy... he didn't see her around for a while.

He saw two students and made his way towards them, a fake but genuine smile across his face. "Hello," he greeted. "How are you two doing?"
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:01 am

Kendera made her way to Potions class. She like potions, especially since she seemed particularly adept at the subject. The girl slowed as she noticed the group gathered at the door.

"Ritter." She couldn't keep a slight chill from her tone. Logically, of course, she realized it was no more his fault than it was her own, but it was rather difficult to separate the two, sometimes. Her brown eyes moved to the other boy, to Charles. Rather inexplicably, she suddenly felt a bit awkward.

"Hello, again," Kendera told him, her tone coming out a bit on the snobbish side. That was not what she had intended, at all...

There might have been a faint reddish hue to her hair as she finally turned her attention to her housemate.

"Faye, isn't it?" she asked, though, she knew for a fact that it was. "I need to speak with you, sometime. Not during class, of course. That would hardly be appropriate. But we should talk. Soon."

Turning, she moved past them (rather deliberately avoiding another glance at the Hitrost), and promptly took a seat. Once there, she focused her attention on pulling out her supplies for class.

((OOC: Feel free to ignore Miss Precocious - I'm just trying to get her to her classes Razz))
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:51 am

Faye jumped at the voice, before smiling slightly and squeezing the hand that grabbed hers.

"I'm being silly aren't I?" she whispered softly, looking back at the door she couldn't get through. "I mean... its just a room isn't it?"

She laughed a bit at the grades remark, "Well I'll certainly have to worry about them if I can't get out of the hall."

"Oh... hello," Faye said blinking at the boy. Before she could lie to him Kendera showed up. She was just going to say another greeting, when wonders of wonders the girl said they had something to talk about. What on earth could she have to say to Faye? That she couldn't say in class. "OH- well... okay..."

She bit her lip as she watched the girl go into the room so easily. She was being mental, and she didn't want everyone to know she was completely mental.

Biting her lip she nodded, and tilting her head, held out her hand to Roman offering him to grab it again; she wasn't sure if she could do this by herself. "If I can't do it now, when am I going to be able to do it, right?"
    Taryn Lennee
    Taryn Lennee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Taryn Lennee Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:30 pm

Taryn walked into Potions and Antidotes, not giving a damn if she was late. She wasn't-which, in a sense, was good. There were already people there-although she didn't recogize any from Uchitel. Oh, wait, she recognized the one girl who'd fainted last year. But that was it. So she sat down, away from everyone else, to await her instruction.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:17 pm

Roman gave a quick smile at the boy, "Never better." He looked out across the hallway, hearing another set of footsteps. His smile instantly vanished when he saw it was Kendera. He managed a small, "Hi," before the color drained out of his face as she addressed Faye.

She wouldn't dare, he thought frantically, I- I have to tell Faye. Before she does. He watched her enter the room, a little shaken by her sudden appearance. He was such an idiot to think he wouldn't be seeing her more often. They were in the same year, after all.

He turned back to Faye, pushing all the other thoughts out of his head. He'd tell her later, when things had settled down.

"Right," he smiled, taking her hand and slowly walking into the room, "As long as we have each other, what can't we do?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:39 pm

Faye blinked a bit as she watched Roman's face. She tilted her head, and looked back at the girl who had just walked into the room. She frowned slightly as they walked into the room.

She leaned towards his arm a bit as she whispered, "Are you alright?"

They young girl held her breath for a moment as she looked around the room. It was just a room. THat's what she had to tell herself. She could have fallen, passed out, anywhere - it had nothing to do with this room.

Besides, she was fine. Just fine.

In an attempt to prove this to herself, she took charge, leading the way to a chair, and letting go of Roman's hand to sit down.

There. She did it; she was in the room now - nothing could be worse than that, right?

Celest Parker
    Celest Parker
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Celest Parker Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:35 pm

Celest walked into the classroom and saw some students there already. She didn't recognize anyone really so she just took a seat in the corner and looked around.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:06 am

"Uhh, yeah," he said a little blankly, "I'm fine. Just fine." He watched her cross the room and a smile made it's way to his face. He sat down next to her, grinning now, "You did it! Faye... you're the bravest person I know."

He pulled out his cauldron, his bright mood still prevailing until he caught sight of Kendera again out of the corner of his eye, and that feeling of guilt came crashing down on him again. He mentally shook himself and continued to take out his things.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:35 am

"Of course you are," she hummed slightly, smiling, eyes dancing with mischief although part of her still didn't quiet believe him and continued to look at him closely.

Smiling a bit as she took out, she blushed but - in normal Faye fashion - tried to push the complement off, "I just walked into a room Roman. Thats not that big of a deal."

She bit her lip as she noticed the other boys glance, and change in mood, and once more briefly wondered what was going on... and if it had anything to do with what Kendera wanted to speak to her about.

But in the end she decided to push it off, and wait for the professor.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:09 am

"Everybody shut it before I take away points," Kas attempted to sound stern while he said this but just ended up laughing and ruining the attempt, "Pfft, what do I care - talk all you want, but please lets get the work done. It makes me look bad when you all don't do anything."

He laughed a little more before hoping on his desk,"I hope we are all feeling better, and had a good summer now - Dreamless sleep potion... I'm pretty sure you can all figure out what this one does, so lets get brewings, yes?"
    Mystical Dream
    Mystical Dream
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mystical Dream Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:43 am

This was all new to Mystic being in a classroom, of course she was taught as home but it took the elves a few years to convince her parents that she needed to go to a school. Lucky for Mystic the house elves gave her the proper training so she was not behind and knew what was going on.

Mystic slightly knocked on the door then made her way to a spot in the back of the room and waited to see what they were going to do. The teacher had said something about making the dreamless sleeping potion, that was one she had never done so she got out her book and looked for the potion so she could began.

Looking around the room she was checking out the different people. She had been around some people her age at a park that she could go to, but that was about it.
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:28 am

"Hey," Charles uttered as Kendera passed by him. He wondered why she was so red. Was she sick? What sickness was it? Maybe she was just tired. He stared at her until the Professor arrived. He then sat on the first empty chair he could find and nodded. He got out his supplies and stared at the board, wondering what to do next.
    Samara Connor
    Samara Connor
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Samara Connor Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:25 am

Samara wandered in praying silently she wasn't late for class. She silently looked for an empty seat and sitting down silently. She kept her eyes down pulling her sketch pad out and peice of paper for notes. She looked around the classroom silently her eyes hidden by her dark hair. She sighed softly not sure why she bothered since she didn't know anyone.
    Mystical Dream
    Mystical Dream
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mystical Dream Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:36 am

Mystic looked over at the girl that just sat down, she wondered if she realized she had sat next to her. Mystic took a chance and looked at her, "Hi I am Mystic"

Mystic wanted to make sure that if they needed a lab partner maybe she would have someone too work.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:29 am

Rose wandered into the classroom and paled as she saw the Professor. "I'm so sorry I'm late" she said apologetically as she bowed her head. She looked around the classroom and made her way to a vacant seat, trying to get a look as to what the other students were trying to make.
    Samara Connor
    Samara Connor
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Samara Connor Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:04 pm

Samara looked up a bit startled, not used to having people talking to her. Having not been expecting it either, since she had not notticed in her hast to get into the classroom without causing too much trouble with being tardy. She looked at Mystic, she smiled softly. "Nice to meet you. I'm Samara."
    Mystical Dream
    Mystical Dream
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mystical Dream Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:54 pm

Mystic was wondering how to talk with this girl, she suppose she talked to that Tessa girl in the library she could talk just the same.

"I really love potions, how about you." Mystic thought it sounded kind of cheesy but what else can she say, they are in potions class.
    Samara Connor
    Samara Connor
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Samara Connor Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:24 pm

"I'm not very good at potions..." Samara replied laughing slightly looking down vividly remembering her cauldron blowing up in the past. "I'm preety much a reck" she murmured softly. She glanced up silently unsure of what to say.
    Mystical Dream
    Mystical Dream
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mystical Dream Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:31 pm

Mystic gave her a small smile, "Well if you help me get over my fear of other people, I can help you master potions."

Mystic knew she could not be afraid of people forever but she was slowly working on it, she had two people she was able to talk to, but then she was not in a huge group of people.
    Samara Connor
    Samara Connor
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Samara Connor Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:45 pm

"I don't know how much help I will really be, but I'll try." Samara mumbled softly looking down. She bit her lip slightly, knowing she wasn't really good at talking to anyone at anytime. She sighed softly before looking up. "Fair warning I'm disastorus at potions though"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:24 am