Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Only one can win - secondies

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Only one can win - secondies Empty Only one can win - secondies

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:52 am

Entering the classroom, Savannah took a deep breath. She'd loved this class last year. So why was she now so hesitant?

Well, maybe it's because you spend so much time with your classmates. You're going to eventually rub off on them, too you know.

Wincing, Savannah glanced down, feeling something soft against her leg. Smiling down sadly at Ross, she looked back up, trying to decide on where to sit. She couldn't sit in the back. She was the first here. It would look weird. Biting her lip, she headed over, Ross on her heels, to a desk near the front of the class. Taking a deep breath to calm down her frayed nerves, her blue eyes stared ahead glassily.
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Only one can win - secondies Empty Re: Only one can win - secondies

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:41 am

Valerie walked into the classroom to see another girl here. Valerie remembered her from last year and also remember that she was a Gryffindor. "Hello there" Valerie smiled. Valerie took a seat and decided to wait for the teacher.
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:49 am

Another class he loved, he bounded in and his eyes landed on a familiar face, he jogged over to Savannah and said "It's really good to see you again, I haven't seen you in ages... Oh my God were you Crownapped?" he sat down next to her genuinely concerned.
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:23 pm

Dueling. Oh yes. Storm loved it. Dueling had been her favourite class the year before. She couldn't wait to get started.

She sat down at an empty desk, and looked at the others there.
    Storm Forsett
    Storm Forsett
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Storm Forsett Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:09 pm

Stormy loved Dueling. Or, at least, she found it an important skill. So, she walked in without trepidation, as she usually seemed to. She recognized pretty much no one-although there was one girl who seemed vaguely familair. Possibly in her house. She didn't sit down, hoping there wouldn't be much 'sitting', and waited.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:27 pm

Waving politely at the blonde Hufflepuff, Savannah smiled pleasantly in her direction, glancing back forward.

Jumping slightly as she was sat beside, she flicked her gaze to Vincent. "I - yeah," she shrugged, preferring not to go into details. All of this had started after it. Glancing down, she picked up the cat at her feet, "It wasn't that bad though." I've been through worse.

Shaking her head, she petted the grey cat, "This is Ross, my stalker cat," she joked, though the smile didn't come near to reaching her eyes.
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:33 pm

He looked concerned at her response "I was really worried, its good to know your okay though" he smiled and petted Ross "A very nice cat, though I prefer birds" he paused as he held back a laugh saying "and horses" he chuckled to himself but stopped and raising an eyebrow said "A stalker cat? What's the difference?" he was glad she was talking, it was good to finally have a conversation at school.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:25 pm

Smiling at Vincent, she blushed softly, "Sorry for worrying you." What was with her? The slightest compliment or nice thing was setting off her cheeks. Rubbing them softly, she grinned at Ross. "He's an awesome cat." Nodding, she said, "Horses are nice, but I don't like birds much." shrugging, she put Ross on her desk for a moment to rub her wrists for a minute.

Sticking out her tongue at him, Savannah shook her head jokingly, "Laziness is the difference. He used to be all lazy, but he's a bundle of energy now."
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:20 pm

He nodded at her reply and said "It's really good that you can take him with you everywhere" he looked to the door adding "When is this Professor getting here I want to duel" he cracked his neck and looked back at Savannah smiling.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:41 pm

"It's awesome," she chirped, grinning, "Ross is everything to me. And having with me all the time is good."

Swinging her feet, she shrugged slightly, "I heard Headmaster Chaos is teaching us now. I bet he has headmasterly duties to attend to."
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:05 pm

He twisted his head quickly to Savannah "He what!?" he almost fell of his chair. "We're only Second Years, shouldn't he be teaching like fourth years or something?" He thought about it and added "I guess we're lucky actually"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:24 pm

Shrugging, Savannah smiled softly at him, "I don't know, but it'll be pretty cool to be taught by the Headmaster himself."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:46 am