Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Don't go BOOM || Secondies.

Xaria Emmerson
    Xaria Emmerson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Don't go BOOM || Secondies. Empty Don't go BOOM || Secondies.

Post by Xaria Emmerson Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:54 am

Xaria felt a headache coming on as she stepped into the potions and antidotes room, sitting down cross-legged in the same seat as last year. She crossed her arms on the desk and rested her chin in them, trying her hardest to stay awake. This proved to be easier said than done for the girl and she sighed heavily, wanting the professor to arrive so she could start doing something. She didn't feel like sitting around all lesson with nothing to do; anything to take her mind off the headache and dizziness would be more than welcome. "I won't sleep, I'll just rest my eyes" she thought with a sigh and closed her eyelids.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Don't go BOOM || Secondies. Empty Re: Don't go BOOM || Secondies.

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:41 pm

Kasper leaned back in his chair, already dosing off himself.

"oh my, we seem to be completely out of time," he mused as he looked at the girl sitting at the desk, "Well... we'll just say we brewed the potion and it was flawless, and it can be our little secret."

He winked at the girl and gave a laugh, "Don't worry, I'll make sure we make it up next time."

"Even though it seems you have just got her ... you are completely free to go."

Lesson One complete

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:47 pm