Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Lesson Two {secondies}

Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson Two {secondies} Empty Lesson Two {secondies}

Post by Nova Doherty Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:54 pm

It looked like it was going to rain. The young professor, Nova Shay Doherty, wasn't happy about it. How the hell I'm gonna teach these kids anything about flying if it's going to start pouring any minute now, she wondered, sighing and frowning every now and so, for she was loosing it, literally.

She planned really awesome things for her secondies, a first real quidditch game and explanation of all the rules, for the ones who didn't know them, but now it had to wait for the next lesson. And not to mention she was angry because one boy today asked her if she gained some wait. Of course I did, you idiot, I'm pregnant, she wanted to scream to him, but only said that it's none of his business. It wasn't her fault that she was showing, it's normal for someone 5 months pregnant to look a little chubby. Ric told her she was cute, and that was the only thing that mattered.

She made a little shelter near the pitch, a safe place to do her class (only for today), that now looked like a small room without any furniture, except for pillows, many pillows, and a battered old blackboard. On it was written a list of her students, and an important message:

Flying: Professor Nova Shay Doherty

Flora Evans
    Henrietta Edwards

"Meditation is the key to concentration."

Last edited by Nova Doherty on Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Lesson Two {secondies} Empty Re: Lesson Two {secondies}

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:36 pm

Henri made her way to the pitch right after she had a great breakfast. She was a little early to class but she didn't care. After all, she had promised the Professor that she would never be late to her class a again. It was a promise she intended to keep.

It looked like it was going to rain and Henri wished she could control the weather. If it were up to her, every day would be sunny with no hints of clouds or terrible weather. When arriving to the pitch, she noticed that the Professor had set up a tent for the class and frowned. That meant there would be no flying today.

Henri sucked it up and with a kind smile, walked over to the Professor, "I'm here Professor and on time like I promised."
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:06 am

"Although you're not doing me any favor, you're only doing good for yourself, I'm very pleased that you came here on time. Take a seat somewhere and relax."

She is a halfblood, but I see so much potential and intelligence in her., the professor thought, smiling. And her family is rich, so they have influence.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:35 pm

Henri smiled at the Professor and agreed at the thought that she was helping herself with being on time. After all, she did hate being late and the fact that that she had arrived late made her mad. She tried her best to forget that time and took a seat in one of the pillows.

"Professor, if you don't mind me asking, we're going to learn about meditation in class today, right?" She asked after she read the very used old black board.
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:28 pm

She rolled her eyes. "Yes, that's right, how did you guess?" Nova asked, laughing at her bad joke. "We're not actually going to learn about meditation, we're going to meditate. It helped me a lot with flying before, it will help you too. Clearing your head and all, you do understand?"

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:38 pm

Henri smiled, "Yes, I do. Sorry, I probably posed the question wrong."

"I sort of know about meditation," she said, hoping it didn't get received as boasting. "I learned from my Archery and Fencing Professor's back home. He says I have to clear my head if I want to make the bulls eye. It helps a lot because my mind likes to have many thoughts. But I've never tried it with Flying."

She mentally slapped herself, knowing she had talked to much. She just hoped that the Professor didn't take anything she said the wrong way.
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:43 pm

"You could say that", she told the girl, smiling distantly. "So there wont be a problem with you and meditation, right? I'm glad to hear that. Now clear your head, and leave all those worries, that I can sense very well, behind. Focus on nothing, nothing is your focus. You're floating on a cloud."

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:29 pm

Henrietta nodded, made her self comfortable in the pillow and let her mind clear of any worry, thought or chore she had to do. Soon, she mind her was clear and everything was gone. Although raining, she concentrated on how the rain sounded when it would hit floor...
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:51 pm

Casey ran through the rain towards her flying lessons. Not that she minded the rain, but if she didn't run, she'd be late. As it was, it seemed the Professor had already started when she got there. Another student sat cross legged on the floor of the tent, breathing slowly.

Whispering so she wouldn't disturb the other girl, Casey explained to the Professor. "Hi, I'm Casey Donohoe. My family just moved here from America and I'm a transfer student. I brought my own broom," she added, hopefully holding up her much loved broomstick.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:13 pm

Emily jogged to her Flying lessons, the rain was quite constant Emily loved the smell of the rain and loved flying in the rain even more,she thought that was the best time to be flying

As she approached the lesson she noticed it had already started except no one was on their brooms, she looked over at a Gryffindor sitting on a pillow with her eyes closed

" Um... whats going on?" Emily asked in a confused tone as she looked over towards the professor

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:26 am