Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

midnight snacks

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

midnight snacks Empty midnight snacks

Post by danie Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:48 am

It was just like Anya to find the kitchens late at night. It was just like her to let this be the first place she found the moment she stepped into Hogwarts.

With a small smile, she touched the pear that giggled and entered the house elf-filled room. Upon entering, they came up to her, asking what she wanted. Used to being near house elves because of her family owning quite a handful, she asked for a piece of strawberry cheesecake and went to go sit.

Hogwarts had been nice to her so far. She was enjoying it. But she did miss Yefrem a lot and sort of wanted to go back to Durmstrang to be reunited with him. She received her cheesecake and began to eat it in silence, only her thoughts accompanied her that she didn't realize some else entered the place.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

midnight snacks Empty Re: midnight snacks

Post by Eva Lee Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:03 am

Eva walked to the kitchen having been told it's location. She couldn't sleep and wanted to cook. The food here was good but there wasn't much vegan food. She wanted to see if she could teach these 'house elves' some of her recipes. Eva having grown up with muggles had no clue what a house elf was. So she was slightly shocked when she tickled the pear and saw them. She smiled at them none the less.

"Hello." She said know that even if they didn't speak English they would be able to understand her. "Hello miss." They responded in English. She smiled at them. "Could I please cook?" She asked softly. "I don't eat meat and most of the food here has meat in it." She said to them. When the looked at her oddly, she started to say. "I can show you a few recipes and you can add the to the Huffelpuff table." They nodded wanting her to be happy.

She walked over toward the stove and saw someone else. "Hello there." she said tying an apron around her waist.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:14 am

"Hello," Anya smiled nicely at the younger girl, her butchered English sounding terrible. "Uh, are you in first year from Hogwarts?"

Looking at the girl, she realized something something when she had walked into the kitchens. She realized that the girl didn't seem she knew much about elves when she had a look on her face of not knowing what a house elf was.

"A-a-are you cooking something?" Anya asked shyly. "I-I me-mean if you d-don't mi-mind me asking."
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:26 am

Eva smiled at her noticing her broken English. "Hello another exchange student?" She asked smiling. "Yes I am I'm in Hufflepuff, the house of the, just, loyal, and true." she said smiling at her. "What school do you go to?" She asked.

Eva smiled, and set up everything she needed. "Yes, I'm a vegan and there isn't much vegan food here. so I thought I would teach them a few recipes to add to the Hufflepuff table for me." She told the house elves what to do and showed them an example. They nodded and bowed to her. She showed them two more. She then took the first out of the oven and set it down. "Do you want to try?" She asked the older girl.

"Oh. I'm Eva by the way." She said to her.

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:11 am

"Exchange student," Anya replied with a grin. "I'm from Durmstarng in Russia. The so-called dark arts school and what not."

"Do you have any older siblings here?" She asked, hoping she was intruding, "You seem to know much about the Hufflepuff house."

Anya frowned, "I'm sorry, I don't know what a vegan is. Is it some type of food or plant or something?"

Anya looked at the food that was placed in front of her and titled her head to the left as she inspected the food carefully, unsure. "I-I su-supose so but, uhm, but what is it?"

"I'm Anastasia," she grinned as she introduced herself. "Mostly known as Anya because my name can be a mouthful."
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:44 pm

Eva smiled brighter and sat down next to her. "Oh that sounds interesting I've meet anther exchange student already, maybe you know her, Lena?" She said excitedly. She liked Lena she was fun and nice.

"Nope just me. I listened to the song, and the Kitchen is like a Hufflepuff secret thing, Everyone knows where it is in Hufflepuff." She said beaming.

"Oh that's fine. I don't eat anything that comes from animals, well I drink milk, but I don't eat meat nor eggs." she said. She really disliked eggs. All those chicks without a life.

"Oh well it's Twice Baked Eggplant Rolls It's really good." She said with a smile. She loved them it was her favourite.

"Nice to meet you Ayna" She said smiling even wider.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:57 pm

Anya grinned brightened as she nodded, "Yes! Of course, she's my best friend! For a little over four years, actually. I hope you liked her! She can be a little eccentric at times, or well all the time, but Lena is amazing!"

The Hrabrost exchange student frowned, "I, I don't think I'm understanding what you're trying to say. I think, you're the only one from you family in Hogwarts? Are you an only child or the oldest?"

"Oh," Anya said simply, understanding what a vegan was now. She wondered if that was a muggle thing or not.

She studded the meal in front of her, interested in what it tasted like. Serving herself in a plate, she gabbed a small portion and took a bite of it and chewed it slowly as she savored the meal. Anya smiled and took another bite, "This is pretty good! You must give me the recipe for this when you can!"

"It's nice to meet you too Eva," Anya grinned.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:15 pm

Eva smiled still wider. "I know she's great." She said thinking of the girl. She wished she went to school here, but she didn't. She frowned slightly one of her friends would be leaving.

"Yes I'm an only child. I wasn't born in England. I was born in Australia, I really just moved here." She said with her Aussie accent leaking through. She did miss home.

Eva smiled. "Of course I can. I have it in one of my books." She said thinking of her notebooks with all her recipes. Some were from the internet and some from books, others were from friends. "I can go grab it if you want. My common room isn't far." She said not saying where it was. It really was very close.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:24 am

"I just would like to apologize for any strange things she did," Anya joked. "But I do want to assure you that her and I are complete opposites. I'm tamed compared to Le."

"Oh! Australia?" She grinned happily, "I've read so much about it! I love books and all but I've never been there like I've always wanted to. Is it nice there? Well, have you gone back to visit recently? I just, I've never been out of Russia until now and I've loved the traveling. I want to do more and Australia is so far away! One can only learn so much from reading!"

"Great," The exchange student grinned enthusiastically, "I can wait if you want. I don't mind. I'll probably have more of your meal since it was quite good."
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:35 am

Eva smiled at her. "No she was great, she is great. Her gift is really neat." She said smiling widely. "I like to know that I'm not the only one with a gift." She smiled thinking bout Myles and her herbology class.

"Yes it is very nice there. I love it! There is so many cool things and the kolas are so cute and nice to. Kangaroos are funny as well." She said thinking of all the wildlife she had seen. When she told her parents that she could talk to animals they thought that maybe she had magic and went with it. She was always talking to animals.

"No I haven't been back yet. I moved here at the beginning of the year. We're spending the whole summer there with our family." She smiled. She pulled off her locket it was her favourite thing ever. Her grandmother had given it to her. It had a small photo of her family back home. "Here they are." She said showing her the picture.

Eva smiled and put the locket back around her neck, she then smiled again. "Sure I'll be right back." She said skipping off. She ran to the common room and went up to her dorm she grabbed her book and found the recipe. She made a copy on another piece of paper and took it back to the kitchen. "Here it is." She said opening the portrait hole again.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:53 pm

Anya nodded, knowing what she meant, "It is, isn't it? What is your gift, if you don't mind?"

"Maybe I will go one day," Anya smiled. "This is my first time out of Russia, it's nice to be somewhere else."

"Was the transition hard?" The exchange student asked. It was a difficult transition from Russia to England for her but it wasn't extremely hard. Then again, Russia and England where in the same hemisphere while Australia was way down south.

"Okay," The Hrabost smiled as she waited patiently for her new friend to go get the book. Once she came back with the recipe, she grinned as it was handed over to her and read it over. "Thank you so much Eva!" Anya said, "This is very sweet of you!"
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:18 am

Eva smiled she didn't mid sharing what she could do. She had already made friends, so surly she could tell her. "Well, I can talk to plants and Animals, and they talk to me as well." She said a bit shyly, hoping she wouldn't be a freak again.

"You should. It's very nice there." She said smiling. "I have to go to Russia sometime as well." She said thinking. "Maybe I can go on an Exchange program." She said aloud.

Eva had to think for a moment before answering the question. "No, it wasn't to bad. I really like it here and everyone was mean to be back home." She said sighing. "There was a spell they used to help me with the time change." She informed her.

"It's no problem really. I don't mind sharing. I'm thinking of having the house elves put it on the Hufflepuff table sometime." she said smiling at her new friend.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue May 08, 2012 5:09 am

"That's neat," Anya said, almost speechless. "I- I've never met anyone like that! That's really, really cool! I would have never thought that plants had the ability to talk. I mean, animals, I had an idea but never plants! I don't have a gift and although sometimes I wish that I did, I feel like I'm lucky enough to not have one."

"Oh you should!" Anya excitedly said, "Although Durmstrang is a dark arts school, it's really fun and most of the people are really nice and our friends back there would love to welcome you with open arms, I promise! You'd have to start learning Russian though, my mother has told me it's quite a difficult language to learn but I once said English is a little harder. I suppose it's because I've grown up with Russian, means that I find the language easier."

"Yes, time change must be hard," The Hrabrost frowned. "I also didn't know there was a spell to help with that. I'll have to look that up sometime."

"Perhaps they could add it to the exchange table as well," she grinned. "I would delightfully eat some of those again if I ever see them on the table."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:28 pm