Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

i was once a cowboy queen

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

i was once a cowboy queen - Page 2 Empty Re: i was once a cowboy queen

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:32 pm

Shrugging slightly, Savannah smiled, "That may or may not be true." Putting her hands behind her head, she grinned, "We can only wait and see."

Smirking slightly as she winked back, she leaned back, "I've been on a rollercoaster once. It was fun."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:56 am

"Well then," Lena proclaimed, leaning back on the chair too, "I can't wait to get on this roller coaster." The blonde chuckled, ruffling her own hair which felt as if it had somewhat stiffened during these few minutes. "I've been on a roller coaster too, in Linnanmaki, a bazillion times," she sighed, "it gets boring, sometimes, the adrenaline. Or at least it did for me."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:47 pm

"Me neither," Savannah said, sighing happily. Because I can only go up from here. "It'll be amazingly awesome."

Blinking up at her, she repeated the foreign name, "Linnanmaki. Where's that? Well, our rollercoasters will never be boring." she added, grinning.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:26 pm

Lena chuckled, "You bet it will be." It sounded like a promise, almost. And even if it turned out that that wasn't a real promise after all it was one the Uchitel was bound to keep, because she wanted to go up too.

"Linnanmaki is an amusement park in Helsinki, which is the capital of Finland," she explained, sighing at those fond memories, "I love it, but you're right. Our roller coaster will never be boring." A smile crept onto her face.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:47 am

"Ooh, I've never been to Finland," Savannah exclaimed, her eyes wide as she looked at Lena, "What's it like? The farthest away I've ever been is France."

Grinning, Savannah agreed, "Of course it won't. 'Cause it's ours."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:15 am

Lena pursed her lips. "Well... the south of Finland reminds me of England at times: cold," she began, "but some years, it can be pretty warm because of the currents. Um... there's a lot of drinking around..." She shrugged her shoulders. "While the north is cold and dry and there are lots of Sami people... not to mention the reindeer." Her lips curled up into a nostalgic smile. "I saw one before. They're wonderful creatures."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:28 pm

"It sounds amazing," Savannah said softly, staring at Lena with her eyes wide, "I'd love to see a reindeer. They remind me of Christmas," clapping her hands together softly, she smiled broadly, "I'd love to go one day."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:22 pm

Lena agreed with the young Gryffindor. "You should," she nodded, "perhaps one day, I can help you out with that. Reindeer are very particular creatures, you know?" She smiled, swatting a fly that had gotten in the way. "I suppose... it's getting late," she sighed, staring outside, "do you want me to stay with you?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:54 am

"We could go together," Savannah beamed excitedly, ignoring the insults hurled at her in her head, "It'd be awesome. I actually don't know," she admitted, smiling sheepishly, rubbing her hands.

Glancing around, she pouted slightly, before shaking her head, "Nah, it's alright. You can leave if you want."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:06 pm