Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Some piece and quite

Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Some piece and quite Empty Some piece and quite

Post by Hades Andrews Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:54 pm

Hades walked into the library with his books from his classes. He was getting so frustrated that he hasn't seen Iris yet. He took some of the classes he knew she'd be in but nothing. Hades took an empty seat at an empty table and began his charms homework. Hades sighed, maybe Iris was sick but then he would have saw her. Hades really didn't no.

Some piece and quite Empty Re: Some piece and quite

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:48 pm

Gabrielle entered the library, looking around for an empty table. There were none. Everyone was jam packed and the librarian was having a hard time keeping the noise level to a minimum. She noticed an empty seat by an older Gryffindor. Gabrielle approached. She didn't want to disturb him.

"Excuse me, but may I sit here. There's no where else,"
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Thu May 10, 2012 11:57 am

Hades was sitting there when he heard a voice. He looked up to see a girl from his house, she looked a little younger then him. "Yeah sure" he gestured for the girl to sit down across from him. "I'm Hades Andrews, 4th year Gryffindor, what about you" Hades asked the girl. She had to be a 1st year or a 2nd.

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 2:41 pm

"Thanks," Gabrielle smiled gratefully and took a seat.

"I'm Gabrielle Sands. This is my 1st year, in Gryffindor."
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Thu May 10, 2012 3:27 pm

Hades nodded when she thanked him. "No problem, it does get lonely in a library" Hades said pointing to all the quietness. "It's nice to meet you Gabrielle and welcome to Hogwarts, this is a good school and I no you will like it just as much as I do" Hades said to the young girl. He looked at her and spoke. "Since it will be awkward if we just sit here how about you tell me a little about yourself" Hades looked at her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:59 pm