Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

When a piece of you is Broken

Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

When a piece of you is Broken Empty When a piece of you is Broken

Post by Collin Raven Sat May 19, 2012 6:00 pm

Collin was in a bit of a shock when he had found Casey on a pile of rocks on a cliff, he still was not sure how he had gotten there. Casey had been acting very strange lately and it had been worrying Collin to no end. When you are a twin even if you are different people you are still one of the same.

With something being wrong with Casey, Collin felt like a piece of him was broken and not matter what he did he could not fix him. When Collin found him on that cliff he was sure he was going to die, because Collin felt like a piece of him was dead, he was very glad when he found out he was still breathing. It took some effort to get him up off of the cliff, and he used some basic spell he knew to stabilize his leg.

Once he got him up he had to levitate him all the way to the infirmary, he was trying really hard not to cry, he was a tough guy and he didn't cry. He could not help but worry that he was going to loose his brother, and then he would be nothing.

Making it to the infirmary he placed Casey on a bed and stayed by his side holding his hand prying that everything was ok. He had yelled for the healer so they should be arriving soon.

Collin continued to sit there holding Casey's hand, showing just how vulnerable he was. He started talking to Casey,

"What were you thinking, don't you know I would not be myself without you. You are a part of me." Collin sighed through his tears.
    Lolita Olivier
    Lolita Olivier
    Third Year
    Third Year

When a piece of you is Broken Empty Re: When a piece of you is Broken

Post by Lolita Olivier Sat May 19, 2012 6:43 pm

Lolita has gotten herself into some trouble, again, so she earned herself two weeks of helping out in the infirmary. She was just supposed to change the sheets and bring food to students who are sick, and do it all manually, instead of using her wand, but in a contrast to her last punishment, about which she didn't even want to think, this was pleasant.

The girl just hoped that there wont be any really sick people here, like throwing up on her and smelling weird, and that was her only fear. She thought she could handle anything else.

Boy, she was wrong. The school nurse was in her office with Lolita, and was giving her information and assigning her with some tasks when they heard weird noises from the other room. After ordering her to stay there, the nurse left in the other direction, no, she ran there, and the girl stayed put for a moment or two.

Then she entered and saw something that shocked her.
    Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

Post by Casey Raven Sat May 19, 2012 9:58 pm

Casey was dead to the world for several hours when he woke all he knew that he was in a lot of pain. He moaned a little and forced his eyes open then realized that his brother was sitting beside him. He tried to move but immediately gave up since it was just too painful and he couldn't move his left leg at all.

"Hey bro." Casey manages to say weakly before he passed out again for another couple minutes. He kept drifting in and out of consciousness for several hours. Before he was able to withstand the pain enough to remain awake. Then he noticed a girl standing off to the side however he was still in a lot of pain to think why she was there.

Casey went to try and sit up he did not want to look as helpless as he felt he managed to lift himself up a few inches before he collapsed again. He closed his eyes for a few minutes then he forced a smile at his brother and just layed there for there was no point in trying to move.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Sat May 19, 2012 11:09 pm

Collin smirked a little at his brother when he tried to move,

"Bro will you quit moving, we have to figure out what is wrong with you.' Collin was wondering where the healer was. Looking around he saw Lolita in the room.

"Hay Lolita, where is a healer, my brother is hurt really bad here." Collin asked

Collin noticed that his brother was trying to get up again, "Either you lay still or I will tie you to the bed." Collin said with a smirk.
    Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

Post by Casey Raven Sun May 20, 2012 2:01 am

When a healer came and looked over Casey they took Collin to the side and told him the extent of Casey's injuries which were 3 broken ribs, a broken arm, one broken leg at the femur (the upper bone in the leg) and a concussion. In the mean time Casey strained to figure out what they were saying and tried to sit up again.

When the healer and Collin came back Casey looked from one to the other and wondered who would tell him what is wrong with him. "So what are my injuries and tell me straight." Casey said as he tried to push himself up again with his one good arm but gave up a few seconds afterwards.

Casey was just unable to sit still and had been that way for years since he was diagnosed with ADHD. He just wanted to get up out of the bed and hated that he wasn't able to. Casey also hated that he had to rely on others to help him and he guessed that he wouldn't be allowed to get off the bed with out assistance.

Lolita Olivier
    Lolita Olivier
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Lolita Olivier Sun May 20, 2012 7:23 am

She didn't know what to do, or how to react, she ran to call the healer, who was by now already back, and she stood aside while the woman checked the boy's injuries. Lolita sure hoped they weren't as bad as they looked.

The older woman said something to the twin, whose name was something with a c, Collin, the girl remembered, and tried not to eavesdrop on them. She went to the hurt boy and felt concerned.

"How are you feeling?" the blonde girl asked him, trying to stay calm. When his brother came, he tried to get up, she tried to calm him down. "No, don't get up, stay still, you'll hurt yourself even worse." And turning to the other one, she asked. "What the...heck, happened to him? To both of you, cause you look worse than him, maybe you should also sit down."
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Tue May 22, 2012 1:10 am

Collin looked down at this girl that was telling him to sit down, "Just why do I need to sit down, I am not the one with broken leg, arm and 3 broken ribs."

Collin threw himself into the chair and glared at his brother, "I tell you brother when you do something you sure do a good job at it."

When the girl was asking what happened all Collin could do is shrug, "That is a question that I would like to have the answer too."
    Lolita Olivier
    Lolita Olivier
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Lolita Olivier Tue May 22, 2012 11:09 am

She shrugged. "But you do look exhausted and you are probably in a state of shock, even if you won't admit it, and I'm sure that it's better for you to rest a bit, of course, I'm not going to make you, but...", she was interrupted by Collin sitting down, and she smirked cause the guy listened to her. Lolita decided to stop talking, and observe what's happening.

After he responded to her previous question, she felt unsure about trusting him. He looked honest, but the situation was all too weird.
    Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

Post by Casey Raven Sun May 27, 2012 11:06 pm

Casey obediently layed back down though he did not want just lay there he looked and around trying to see if there was something to keep his attention. He had barely heard that he had three broken ribs, a broken arm and a broken leg. He sighed and noticed both his brother and the girl were wanting an answer as to what had happened to be honest he wasn't certain if he should tell the truth or not.

"I was fighting on a cliff and lost my footing and fell off." Casey finally managed to say and hoped that he wouldn't be asked as to whom he was fighting however he was sure that was going to happen.

Casey moved a little to the side too quickly and blacked out as the pain of the broken ribs took a hold it was just to much for him to handle at the moment he was able to withstand a great deal of pain normally however he found this pain unbearable.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Thu May 31, 2012 9:04 am

Collin was about to lecture his brother on how stupid he was for fighting on a cliff when he passed out again. Well no wonder, he had so many broken bones, how could one keep up.

Collin didn't need to even think about who he had been fighting, he knew it was Julian. Who else would have let him just lay at the base of a cliff and not care.
    Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

Post by Casey Raven Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:29 am

Casey was out for a whole week when he woke up he was only up for a few hours to see his brother standing next to him somehow he knew it was his time and his last words were. "Good bye bro it has been swell." He managed to say that to Collin before he was out again however unknown to anyone he would not awake again he never was able to tell his brother what was going on with him lately and about the owls that he had received from their father. Casey ontop of his other injuries had internal bleeding which was somehow missed and didn't make it to the next physical examination.

Casey's final thoughts were of his brother. He hoped that he wouldn't hate Julian too much since it wasn't all his fault. Casey actually was more to blame for the accident then anyone else. For Casey actually just fell off the cliff however he remembered fighting Julian since Julian was there but had nothing to do at all about Casey's fall which cost him his life.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:07 am

Collin new school was coming to a close, he had been working hard getting his O.W.L.S finished up and had not had a lot of time to visit Casey in the Infirmary. He finally thought he better run down there to find out whether he was going to get to come home, or be transferred to a hospital to finish healing,

Collin walked into the infirmary as smiled a little as he thought about him and Kass and how well they were getting on and he had hoped that his brother would be ok with the rejection.

When he walked up to his brother he looked at him and noticed that he was awake and looking at him. Collin was a little confused when he brother talked to him, it was like he was saying goodbye. Collin knew it was over he could feel himself ripping in too.

Collin fell to his knees next to the bed trying to shake his brother back awake, even though inside he knew it was over. Collin was never one to actually cry over things but his twin was dead, a part of his life for 15 years was gone.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:44 pm

Kass was glad that the year was almost over. She was still finishing up her last owl. But she thought it would be nice to come and see Casey. Since she was going to ask him when he was feeling better if he wanted to come to the beach.

She then walked up and seen Collin knelt beside of Casey's bed. Kass noticed that Collin was crying, that meant that Casey was dead. That is when she ran over to him. There was some tears in her eyes too.

Kass then hugged Collin telling him that everything would be alright. “ Collin we will get through this, I will be with you.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:57 pm

Collin felt someone wrap themselves around him as he cried. He never wanted anyone to see him cry most of which was Kassidy, but how could he not. It was like a piece of his magically being was broken and it would never be fixed.

Kass was telling him they she would be with him and that they would get through this, "How can we ever get through this, a piece of me is gone."

Collin cried into Kass's arms, he felt so lost and he didn't know how he was going to finish out the last few days.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:07 pm

Kass was still hugging Collin. She knew that he must be feeling really bad for him. She wanted to help fix Collin. And she was going to do that. But right now she didn't know how she was going to do it.

She then sighed. “ He may be gone but he will always be in your heart Collin. Casey would want you to be strong for him.”

Kass smiled. “ We will get through this somehow Collin. It is only a couple more days and you can spend your summer with me.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:44 am

Collin continued to cry into Kassidy's shoulder, "I have always been strong for him and now he leaves me. How can I be strong any more?"

Collin was at a complete loss at what to do or feel, "How can I still think of going to the beach, my mother, how am I gona tell my mother?"
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:10 pm

Kass was letting Collin cry into her shoulder. " Collin everything will be fine." That is when she sang a song her mother would sing to her. It is called the sun will come out tomorrow.

After she was finished she sighed. " Collin he will be with you always. That is what my mother told me when my father died."
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:25 pm

Collin began to calm a little when she started to sing to him, she really had the most beautiful singing voice he had ever heard. What would he do if he ever lost her, she had become like his rock all of a sudden.

Collin quit crying into her shoulder and looked up at her, "Promise me that no matter what happens you will not leave me too."

Collin knew once life began to revolve again he would probably try to push her away and he just hoped she was strong enough for the both of them cause he was going to need it.

"I know he will always been in my heart, but that doesn't mean its not broken and missing a piece."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:10 pm

Kass then could tell that Collin was getting calm when she was singing to him. She knew that this would work because that is what her mother did for her.

She then smiled. “ I will never leave you, I will always be there for you.” That is when she kissed his forehead. She hoped that this was making her feel better.

Kass knew that he would feel better again. But it would take time.

She then was still smiling. “ Casey is a part of you still. He just isn't here with you. I should know this well. My twin died when my mother was giving birth.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:50 pm

Collin was just feeling a lot of comfort from Kassidy,

"I am glad you are going to be by my side. I might just have to love you for that." Collin said as he kissed her forehead.

"But I still don't know how I am going to make it, he was my twin, my friend. I am so lost without him." Collin looked at his brother and grabbed his hand.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:13 am

Kassidy could tell that Collin was feeling more comfortable around her.

“ I will always be by your side. I will never leave you Collin, I just love you too much.” She knew that she was confused, but now she choose Collin.

She sighed cause she didn't know how to make him feel better. “ I don't know what to say Collin. I know this will be hard for you. But Casey would have wanted you to move on.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:34 am