Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Piece and quiet

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Piece and quiet  Empty Piece and quiet

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun May 06, 2012 10:36 pm

Quinn was hesitant, she hasn't been up here in a while, ever since the whole Sorin attack thing. She walked up the steps and smiled at the sight. This was probably the only thing that could get her to smile after everything that has happened to her. How could her life go down hill. He just had to come back and ruin her life as it is. Quinn let out a breath she didn't no she had in her. She walked to the railing that was there to block anyone from falling. Quinn rested her elbows on the railing and let the wind blow threw her hair. She looked at the lights and knew she would never want to leave this place.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Piece and quiet  Empty Re: Piece and quiet

Post by Camille Fortescue Fri May 25, 2012 4:27 pm

Carefully, Camille got out of the elevator and looked around. She really hadn't wanted to come back to that place, even if she did love the view. That night was still in her mind, how could it not be? But she'd been missing her friend and hadn't gotten a chance to see her since before the past break, so she'd agreed to meet Quinn there.

Spotting her, the Prideux grinned and walked over to where her friend was, creeping up behindh her. "Missed me?" she asked with a laugh.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu May 31, 2012 2:31 am

Quinn heard the elevator go off but didn't turn around. It could have been any body. Quinn sighed. She really missed Beauxbatons, she needed her friends back more then anything. Someone startled her and she turned to see Camille. Quinn hugged her so tight because she missed her so much. Quinn pulled away.

"Oh my god Camille, I've missed you and everyone else so much, Hogwarts is okay but I miss my friends and boyfriend, if I can still call him that. Anyway I miss you guys. I got sorted into Gryffindor, like Harry Potter" Quinn said to Camille.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:53 am

Camille let out a small shriek as Quinn suddenly pulled her into a tight hug, but ended up laughing and hugging her friend as well.

"I've missed you too, honey!" she exclaimed as Quinn pulled away, "Beauxbatons has been a bore ever since you left. No one's used the Crucio again. . . yet. Because I just as well might, either on professor Skydancer or that git Nonomyth."

She rolled her eyes, "You guys still haven't talked? You both love each other- it's sickening and makes me wanna puke, but you guys do. I'm sure he still considers you his girlfriend."

"Ooooh, Gryffindor, huh?" Camille teased and wiggled her eyebrows, "Any cute boys worth snogging?"
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:31 pm

Quinn smiled when she heard her friend let out a shriek. Quinn looked at her and rolled her eyes when she said Sithis.

"That ass ruined my life, he called me a bitch and that I mean't nothing, it brung back memories from my dad when he used to say that and I lost it" Quinn told Camille. "I would like if you did the spell to both of them, then wipe their memories" Quinn smiled.

Quinn shook her head. "No, and it's all Sithis fault, he got me expelled, he got me into a fight with my boyfriend. What else is he going to do to ruin my life" Quinn asked Camille. "Hey! That's what you do when you love someone" Quinn told her.

Quinn rolled her eyes and smiled. Her friend was always like this. "Really Camille, I'm still dating Tobias" Quinn said to her. "But yes there is" Quinn winked and smiled.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:42 pm

Camille wrinkled her nsoe and frowned, "I would but I don't think my memory charms are very good. I mean, on Nonomyth it would do just fine, but professor Skydancer would be a harder job."

"Love is pointless," she told Quinn, "I mean, for some people. And Sithis is just a stupid little git, it's not like he'll ever get any love. You, on the other hand, should talk to Tobias, like, now. After I leave you will send him an owl and meet up with him, alright?"

The Prideux smirked and shrugged, "Whatever, you got a boyfriend and you can't get any other boy. Now, your dear friend over here. . ." She winked, "Really, Quinn, you should be a very nice friend and try to hook me up with someone. I need a break from all the stress at Beauxbatons. Studying sucks."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:50 pm

Quinn laughed and then stopped. "Well Sithis has a very thin brain" Quinn said. "Don't no about Basil but I do no that I'm miserable without you guys in my life" Quinn frowned.

Quinn looked at Camille when she said love was pointless. Quinn looked at her. "I agree... Sithis is a git" Quinn nodded. "Fine, I will talk to Tobias, but for right now can we focus please" Quinn asked. Quinn looked at her and smiled.

Quinn then laughed. "Yes I do got a boyfriend and I don't want any other boy" Quinn said to her. Quinn looked at her. "Okay Camille, I tried to play along but there is something you're not telling me, when you said love was pointless there was something. So tell me who this boy is you like" Quinn gave Camille a glare.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:15 pm

"Aw, honey!" Camilled hugged her friend again, "We miss you so much! I haven't seen much of Tobias lately, I'm sure he's missing you like hell, though, but have you talked to Adam lately? He misses you a lot."

She nodded, "Yup, alright, focus, yes." If Camille jad been drinking something, she would've easily spit it out. How the fuck did she - no, because she wasn't. She wasn't, she wasn't, she wasn't. The Prideux started laughing and wiped the tears in her eyes, "Quinn, you're hilarious. Imagine that, me, actually liking someone. Well, of course I've liked people in the past, contrary to popular belief, but that was so damn long ago and it lasted a week. But, oh Merlin, me liking somebody?" She chuckled and shook her head, "Are you mental? Sweetie, I don't think Hogwarts is doing you very well. . ."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:26 pm

Quinn hugged Camille back. Quinn sighed at her. "I miss everyone" Quinn whined. Quinn sighed. "I hope he is, I talk to Adam when I can, school as been busy" Quinn said to her.

Quinn smiled. "Yup" Quinn nodded. Quinn looked at Camille and crossed her arms over her chest. She wasn't buying it for one second. "Camille don't lie to me" Quinn said to her with a smile. "I no you by now and I no that school isn't, don't rub it in my face" Quinn pouted.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:21 am

"I'm not liking anyone!" Camille exclaimed, huffing and crossing her arms over her chest. "Damn it, Quinn, why won't you believe me? And besides, even if I did, it wouldn't matter anyway."

She sighed and looked at the view, thinking about Adam. Maybe she liked him a little bit, but what did it even matter?
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:52 pm

"Keep telling me that, I won't believe it" Quinn smiled innocently. Quinn looked at her. "Why wouldn't it matter Camille, seriously, tell me who it is" Quinn asked her friend. She watched Camille look to the view. Obviously she was thinking about something. Quinn waited for Camille to answer her.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:24 pm

"Because he likes someone else!" Camille nearly shouted, and lowered her tone when people started looking at her. She sighed and glared at Quinn, "Damn your persistence. I'm only going to tell you because you're my best friend and you're annoying me and not believing me."

The girl opened her mouth, but closed it right after. After a few seconds, she turned around, back to look at the view. "Look, first of all, let me just say I don't like him. It's just a tiny. . . thing. Not even a proper thing, just a tiny irrelevant one," she said and bit her lips, "And it's weird because it's. . . Adam. And he's my friend so, yeah. And besides, like I said, even if I did like him, it wouldn't matter."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:16 pm

Quinn was surprised by the outburst on Camille. "How do you no that" Quinn asked Camille. Quinn then laughed and then gloomly sighed. "That's one thing I get from my dad" Quinn said to her. "Aw thanks" Quinn smiled.

Quinn waited for Camille to tell her who she liked. "Okay just tell me who it is already" Quinn was getting antsy. When Camille said who she liked Quinn went into shock. "Adam, oh my god Camille, I knew you'd like him sooner or later. Anyway why wouldn't he like you, why are you afraid he won't" Quinn asked her.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:36 pm

Camille gave Quinn a look and groaned, "I just do. A girl just knows it, it's in us, we always know."

"Sooner or later?" she echoed, eyes wide, "I'd prefer never. And what part of I don't like him didn't you get?" The Prideux sighed and sat down, "Like I said, I'm pretty sure he likes someone else."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:24 am

Quinn shook her head at her friend. "Okay, keep denying that Adam might have feelings for you" Quinn said to her friend.

Quinn held her hands in defense. "Okay I'll drop it, anyway Adam sent me an owl today and asked me to meet Tobias at Le grande lac tomorrow, I haven't seen or spoken to him since that stupid incident" Quinn sighed.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:32 am

Camille rolled her eyes, but gave in, not in the mood to argue. "Whatever," she muttered and decided to choose a nicer subject to talk about. "So, what's Hogwarts like?"

She raised an eyebrow and smirked, feeling all of a sudden very happy for her friend. "Ooh lala, Quinn and Tobias are going to finally have a reunion. You guys are going to meet and run into each other's arm," the Prideux predicted, laughing, "And then you're going to kiss and hug and he'll spin you around, all at the same time. Just like in those sappy, clichéd movies, because you guys are sappy and clichéd. Well, maybe not clichéd. . . I don't think there are any movies of the kind in which the girl was expelled from her school and the boy is a vampire. Or in which both are magical."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:43 am

Quinn held her hands in defense. Quinn then sighed and nodded. "Well it's okay, I miss you guys so much and I want to come back but of course can't. I really need to have a girl's day or something with my bestie, it sucks without" Quinn said to her with a sigh.

Quinn looked at her and knew this was going right when she mentioned everything to her friend. "Well I don't no how it will go, just want to see what happens when I meet with him to talk" Quinn said to her with a small smile. Quinn looked at her and laughed. "Really, this isn't a movie on any of that, I don't no what Tobias will do when he sees me, I told Adam this threw an owl and I'll tell you this, I won't move on from Tobias until he tells me he doesn't want to be with me" Quinn explained to her.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:33 pm

"I miss you too! We need to have a girl's night out, definitely," Camille sighed, "We should meet up during the summer! Get everyone and have like, a party or something."

She smiled and laughed at her friend, happy that she hadn't given up on Tobias yet. She might not believe in love for herself, but Quinn and Tobias were another story. The two got along well and it was unlike most relationships she had seen, this one would last a long time. "Well, just owl me later and tell me how it went. Or I'll just have to kidnap you and make you tell me," Camille warned her.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:51 am

Quinn smiled. "Yeah we definitly should do that. We can even mess with people. Oh and we can stay up late, watch movies, and eat until we gain a couple of pounds" Quinn nodded to her.

Quinn looked at her friend and grinned. "Best friend kidnapping because we're freaky like that" Quinn sent her a wink and laughed. "No but we met up at the lake and he told me he loved me and he still wanted to be with me" Quinn smiled.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:33 pm

Camille shook her head at the last part, "Oh, no, no, no. I cannot afford a couple more pounds. I need to lose weight, Quinnie, not gain! Do you want me to become a big, fat, ball of Camille?"

"Ugh, how cute," she rolled her eyes and laughed, "No, but honestly, I'm happy for you guys."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:45 am

Quinn laughed at her. "Yes but it would be fun to see if I look good with a bump full of fat but then I won't fit into skinny jeans and I'll be pissed" Quinn sighed to her. "Oh Camille you'll still look gorgeous" Quinn said to her honestly.

Quinn smiled. "Thank you" Quinn said. Quinn looked at her and shrugged. "I am happy for us again, I feel whole again and now I'm happy" Quinn smiled to her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:46 pm