Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Blue Hearth's are interesting creatures!

Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Blue Hearth's are interesting creatures! Empty Blue Hearth's are interesting creatures!

Post by Liam Ashton Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:43 pm

Liam sat with his feet upon the window sill watching the rain disperse slowly into nothing but grey clouds and dimmed sunshine. Sighing he checked his watch for the third time and tapped his foot. 'Where is she? She was supposed to be here ten minutes ago.' Liam thought semi impatiently semi concernedly.
    Casey was never one to be late for anything he assumed so he worried something happened to her...'She'll get here soon' he convinced himself and continued looking out the window at the muggy weather.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Blue Hearth's are interesting creatures! Empty Re: Blue Hearth's are interesting creatures!

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:54 pm

Casey ran into the library and was impatiently shushed by the Librarian. "Sorry!" she whispered. "Oh Lyssa, why did you have to pick today?"

Casey's hair was blue and she was dripping wet, but she was already late for Liam when her sister had sprung her trap. There was no time to change clothes or dry off. She hurried through the shelves muttering angrily to herself and using her wand to dry her clothes.

She found Liam by a window and gritted her teeth when his eyes went wide and his mouth dropped open. "Not. A. Word. Alyssa happened." She plopped down next to him on the window sill and folded her arms huffily.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Blue Hearth's are interesting creatures! Empty Re: Blue Hearth's are interesting creatures!

Post by Liam Ashton Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:36 pm

Liam tried fruitfully to wipe the baffled expression off his face but was having some difficultly relocating his eyes from Casey's shocking blue hair. He shook his head when he heard that Lyssa was responsible for Casey's 'mess' and tardiness, standing with a sigh he stood and walked to stand behind Casey's chair. "Don't move let's see if I can get this color out with minimal damage being done." Liam muttered pulling a few vials from his bag and his wand from his pocket.
    Opening a vial filled with white looking water he set it aside and opened a vial that contained mermaid tears and another with crushed pearl dust, after measuring the correct contents he poured them into the white substance and cleared his throat. "Aphelia vile" he quickly whispered and tapped the vile with a quick flourish of his wrist , smiling happily when the liquid turned gold and shined brightly.
    Turning back around he walked up behind Casey and put a hand on her shoulder, "Tilt your head back and close your eyes" he asked quietly, when she complied he raised the vile and poured a line down the middle of her scalp, watching with satisfaction when the blue dissipated and pure dark locks were left in their wake once the blue was gone he walked in front of her smiling, "Their your back to normal, but...." he trailed off when he noticed that instead of the shoulder length she once possessed was now at equal length with her elbows. "I hope you wanted longer hair?" he chuckled nervously hand rubbed his neck.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:03 am

Casey inspected her new, long hair. "That is incredibly cool! As long as it doesn't fall out or something, I'm fine. I actually kind of like it long. Maybe I'll leave it. Thanks! You're a life saver!" She gave him a hug.

"So anyway, any luck on the book front? You were supposed to explain to me why you wanted it, remember?"
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:33 am

Liam cleared his throat and covered up his blush by walking quickly over to the book shelves, and picked up a black leather bound book that weighed more than it should. "Well yes actually, I really needed your help after I'm done with reading through this chapter" flipping to the fiftieth chapter and started reading.
    "The Blue Hearth, a rare creature due to the extensive poaching it was subjected to some hundred years ago, for it's scales, fangs, and the blue fire stones which give it their name. If one were to befriend a Blue Hearth the bond of these creatures are everlasting, which have lead most to their deaths, for saving the one they were bonded to.
    These magnificent creatures are very mysterious and it's been thought that the reason none have been seen, because their is only a one in ten chance a female Blue hearth is born, and since females carry special type of anti serum they were hunted more so than males."
    Liam looked back at Casey and proceeded to close the book lifting a cloud of dust in the process. Smiling and putting the book back on the shelf. "Well I hope you won't mind getting wet again and coming with me to the forest?" he asked quietly so no one else could hear him.
    "It's time I show you that surprise" Picking up both their bags, he grabbed Casey's hand and pulled her out of the library grinning.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:01 pm

Casey allowed herself to be led, brain working over time to try to figure out what Liam had in the Forest. Suddenly she stopped dead in her tracks, her eyes going wide. "No," she breathed. "You didn't find a female Blue Hearth egg or baby or something! That would be so cool!" She looked at Liam expactantly. "Did you?"
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:14 pm

Looking at Casey over his shoulder Liam's grin widened, "Egg or baby? no. But Adult? yes. Her name is Calyx" he tugged gently on her hand gesturing toward the misty forest. "Come on she gets impatient if I don't bring her company" he chuckled shaking his head lightly.

'When it comes to female dragons, he'd rather deal with a whole hoard of angry Slytherin girls than face her wrath at something so superficial as 'COMPANY' of all things, but he loved the dragon so he put up with it' Liam though to himself.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:17 pm

Casey squealed. "Oh my Godric, that is the coolest thing ever! Let's not keep the lady waiting then!" She sprinted towards th Forest, stopping at the edge, bouncing impatiently and waiting for Liam to lead the way to the rare dragon.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:23 pm

Liam chuckled to himself as Casey ran ahead. He suddenly felt like he should delay and smiled widely before putting his hands in his pockets and trudging slowly toward her, trying to ignore her irritated face he swallowed a laugh and looked up at the sky in a nonchalant manner.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:27 pm

Casey folded her arms and tapped her foot impatiently. "Annoying little git!" she called. She sprinted back to Liam and put both hands on his back, pushing him faster towards the Forest. "Bloody annoying child," she muttered as she got him to the trees. "Which way, which way?" She resumed bouncing up and down. "I'm excited, don't leave me hanging!"
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:37 pm

Laughing as she pushed him, he nodded his head to the side and proceeded to walk further into the forest. "Keep close the Minotaur's run through here, they won't hurt us, but just to be sure" Liam said quietly and put his hand in between Casey's shoulder blades. He walked them to the edge of the forest where it met the black lake, you could see a breath taking sight of the mountains as the rain cleared up and the sun was just starting to melt through.

"Okay now where is she?" he mumbled to himself and brought a hand up to his mouth, blowing out a high pitched whistle out toward the mountains. Holding a finger over his mouth he gestured for Casey to remain quiet and he listened intently. A roar resounded across the lake and he grinned when a large splash was heard.

"Quick get behind the tree is you don't want to get soaked!" he laughed when Casey jumped behind the tree, He stayed planted firmly in place.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:41 pm

Casey looked around uncomfortably at the mention of Minotaurs. So not her favorite creatures. But she felt a lot more safe with Liam there, his warm hand guiding her from behind.

Shelooked around when Liam whistled, grinning at the sound of a distant roar and quickly dodging behind a tree at his warning. She'd gotten wet enough today.

She peered out from behind the tree and waited expectantly, noting that Liam stayed in the open. She was rewarded with a sight of the dragon. "Gorgeous," she whispered in awe.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:49 pm

Liam Laughed when he was soaked with mist from Calyx popping out of the lake. "It took you long enough! I thought I would have turned to stone from waiting so long!" Calyx shouted in her regal voice. "Sorry friend but I had to for fill my promise and bring you company!" Liam shook his head at Calyx's excited shout and turned to see Casey picking out from behind a tree. Holding out a hand to her, he smiled, "you can come out now Casey, her bark is worse than her bite I swear" he smiled wider at Calyx's protests about her bite.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:52 pm

Casey's eyes widened when the dragon spoke. Dragons can't talk! She put her hand in Liam's and stumbled a bit when he pulled her out from behind her tree, but quickly righted herself and waved awkwardly. "Um, hi. I'm Casey. How do you do?" She did a mental face palm. Well that sounded stupid.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:46 am