Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

lonely is esily replaced if someone shows you the time of day

lonely is esily replaced if someone shows you the time of day Empty lonely is esily replaced if someone shows you the time of day

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:11 pm

roselia is sitting at a table reading her grandfathers potions book and laughing at the flaws in the original text. it is a hollow laugh however. she knows shes missing something but doesnt know what..... she looks up waiting for another slytherin. oh how she wishes someone would come and keep her company. being alone almost her whole life. he mother dead and her dad an abusive drunk she just wished someone would reach out and love her... little did she know someone was right there.......
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

lonely is esily replaced if someone shows you the time of day Empty Re: lonely is esily replaced if someone shows you the time of day

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:49 am

Deciding not to care at all about House tables, Casey sat down across from a Slytherin first year laughing (fakely) at her Potions textbook.

"Hi, I'm Casey, I'm a Gryffindor and I don't give two Shittake mushrooms about House tables," she said, grinning and holding her hand across the table. "Why were you laughing at your potions textbook? And why didn't you sound very happy about it?"

lonely is esily replaced if someone shows you the time of day Empty Re: lonely is esily replaced if someone shows you the time of day

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:08 pm

She looks up completely unamused.. she'd always been told that gryffindors were trouble. "oh. its my grandfather's he made it so much better. the author was a fool thinking opposite my grandfather" falls to pieces laughing "it's like the author was a poorly trained chimp"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:23 am

Casey dropped her hand to the table and raised an eyebrow. "I'm sure he wrote it the best he could." When the girl began cackling again, she looked at her oddly. The girl obviously didn't want her here, that was clear not only from her fake laughter, but from her feelings of indifference and even a little snobbery towards her. "Well, seeing as you don't want me here, I'll be leaving." She jumped up easily from the table bench and began to walk away.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:58 pm

She looks up and sighs "i guess you can sit here i was just, reading, didnt mean to offend" she winces and clutches her shoulder. a small black kitten watches the other girls feet from under the table with gleaming eyes.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:45 pm

Casey sat back down slowly. "So, what's your name?" She frowned as the girl winced and grabbed her shoulder. "What's wrong? Is your shoulder ok?"

Casey caught a glimpse of the kitten under the table and smiles at it. "Cute kitten," she remarked. "Is he/she yours?"

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:39 pm

She half smiles "yeh im fine.... and yes the little devils mine... but since he doesnt know you dont get too close. he likes to bite claw and such... so be careful"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:51 am

Casey doubted that the girl was fine, but let it go for now, seeing as she didn't have any right to pry. She went back to the subject of the cat, a safe topic. "I know not to get to close to animals that don't know me. They get defensive. What's his name? And by the way, you still haven't told me yours."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:37 am

She half smiles "thats sebastian. im roselia snape. granddaughter of severus. trained in the creation of original spells and i will be the best. none of these other stupid mouth breathers are ever gonna forget me. i swear on it." a slight twinge of madness flashes in her eye
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:50 pm

Casey leaned away a little at the force of the other irl's words and the yellow-green tinge of the girl's emotions. She might not have recognized the sickly color, but she did recognize the look in the girl's eye, the flash of inasnity that brushed across her features before vanishing. The color remained.
    "Woah there, settle down. Who said anyone was going to forget you? And do I happen to be one of those 'stupid mouth breathers' to which you're so kindly referring?" she asked dryly.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:09 am

She blinks and the madness is gone. "huh...? oh it happened again didn't it?" she blushes clutching her shoulder and looks at the older girl. "no youre the only one whos been kind to me in 6 years"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:15 am

Casey looked at her strangely. "Um... yes? What was 'it'? And what's it got to do with your shoulder? You're clutching it again."
    Sh frowned when the girl said no one had been kind to her in 6 years. "Why on Earth has no one been kind to you for 6 years? I won't stop liking you unless you give me a reason to, but even that would take a serious sort of betrayal or some such."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:18 am

"my shoulder.... they did this.... and i dont deserve kindness. daddy hated me... all i have is this..." she pulls out a wizard photo of her grandfather, Severus Snape. "he says he loves me................"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:22 am

Casey was confused by the girl's garbled reply. "Ok. Who's they? You do deserve kindness, no matter what. Everybody deserves some. Maybe if Voldemort had gotten some, he wouldn't have ended the way he did. Lack of kindness is often what corrupts people and twists them into shapes they can't recover from."
    Casey inspected the photo of Snape. "I'm sure he does love you. He aws always a good guy you know, and it took guts to be on the right side even when everyone that side hates you. He was brave, your grandfather. I'm assuming that's who's Potions book you were reading?"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:27 am

she nods quickly "it is. he inspires me to be great and overcome everything. hes sometimes all i have to talk to" the picture smiles and she smiles down at it and suddenly becomes serious "they were dark wizards who murdered my mum and cursed me. they control me and make me do horrible things and say such mean things... its the only reason im in slytherin. sometimes i can fight their power.....sometimes not so much"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:31 am

Casey smiled at the girl's obviou love of her grandfather, but sobered at the mention of Dark Wizards. "I'm sorry about your mom. It must have been hard, I can't even imagine. Do you know what spell they used on you? Maybe there's some way to counter it, we can go to the library..." SHe trailed off, staring into space, trying to imagine what books could be useful. Then she shook herself and focused on the present. "Is there any way I can help you fight the power? I can control emotions to an extent... I could make you feel happy when they wanted you angry, make you calm when they want you crazy?"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:38 am

She thinks ".....maybe that could work and i dont know the spell.....they used made up magic that was foriegn to me. i couldnt understand their voices" she looks down "grandfather says it might be irreversable" she sighs "but i guess it is what it is.... im sorry if i bring you down"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:42 am

Casey furrowed her brow. "Well that could complicate the research... but if it was cast it has to be reversible, even if the cure has to be invented. It seems like a flawed or weaker version of the Imperius curse, or it's an Imperius curse you're fighting. And you're not bringing me down, don't worry. I like to help my friends with their problems. And we're friends, aren't we?" She grinned at the other girl. 'I'd like to be friends."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:49 am

She smiles and nods "ok.... but what now?" the cat is on the table and is staring at the gryffindor. it hisses.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:53 am

"Well if you're done eating-" Casey began. She was interrupted by the cat jumping on the table and hissing at her. "Woah. Um, did I offend your cat? I swear I'm not hurting her," she told him. "Simmer down. It'll all be fine."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:59 am

The animal appears to roll its eys and roselia pulls it anxiously into her lap and glares at it. "whenever you want to start im ready" she grins
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:11 am

Alexander walks into the great hall and sees two girls and walks over and sits down opposite one of them, the gryffindor. "hey dont you know your place? house tables are here for a reason." his voice has no emotion what so ever
    Charlotte Bell
    Charlotte Bell
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Charlotte Bell Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:39 am

Charlotte strolled by and noticed the Gryffindor at the table. She cocks one eyebrow and plops down in the seat next to Roselia.

"This kid's right! Back to your table, Gryffie!" hisses at the girl, but laughs afterwards, clearly showing that she's not entirely serious.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Casey raised an eyebrow at the new additions to the table. "If I cared about house tables, I'd be sure to take your advise," she said dryly. "Fortunately, I don't care. So I'd thank you to mind your own business." She turned back to Roselia. "If you wanted to go to the library and look, I'm game now. It seems to be getting a bit crowded anyway," she added, with a pointed glance at the other two Slytherins.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:30 am

Alexander smirks but his eyes show no feeling or emotion. "look i have power here and you dont wanna mess with me gryffie. and as for you" he said turning on the other new addition to the table. "i ride solo so ki dont need someone like you backing me up, got it?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:22 pm