Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Casey Donohoe
Certh Salamar
6 posters

His First Task.

Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

His First Task. Empty His First Task.

Post by Certh Salamar Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:51 pm

Certh had been tasked, or rather, persuaded, to collect something for a fifth year prefect of his house. But, hard part appeared to be where he should begin: who to ask, what to ask. He had the general idea of what the knife had looked like that he was supposed to fetch, if only he knew which person(s) to ask and not get booted right in the arse. He took a little walk down by the lake trying to clear his head, thinking of a person he had known well enough to not come off as murderous, although he did enjoy scaring others; he would rather not like the professors to catch wind of his 'task'.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

His First Task. Empty Re: His First Task.

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:41 am

Casey was walking barefooted by the lake when she spotted a first year, Slytherin from a glance at his robes, looking around, confused by a quick read of his emotions. Still surly looking though, like most Slytherins she'd encountered. Sighing to herself, she walked over. I am altogether to nice a person, she thought.

"Hi," Casey said cautiously, not wanting to get her head bitten off for trying to be friendly. "You look confused." No need to mention that she knew that for a fact. "Are you looking for something?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:15 pm

Arsen stood at the edge of the lake, looking into the murky waters. This was the one thing he and Karma could never do. They could never swim together, or even be out in the rain together for that matter. He sighed and threw the stone he was holding into the water and turned to leave. He just had time to turn his red eyed glare at the two other students before making his way up to the castle.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:28 pm

Certh glanced back, hoping there would be another Slytherin around that he could ask, one that would know where to look; and being from the same house, he did not believe that the student would rat him out to the professors. But, to his somewhat dismay, it was a Gryffindor, whether she was a mudblood or pure, he did not appear to know as he looked back to the lake slowly, in time to see the sun glare off of the water; before turning back around. "Nots really" He replied back, his family habits showing through with the hisses. Little did he know, yet, that he was a parslemouth.

Certh did not mind her, but by a slim margin; he was not about to ask this girl if she had any clue where the object lay that he needed to retrieve, no, she was liable to run to the headmaster and tell him.

Out of the corner of his eye, however, he noticed a Slytherin walking back up to the castle, the water still rippling from where the stone had just hit, and noticed his glance at the two. Without really saying anything, may have been coming off as a little rude, he left her: the Gryffindor, standing there at the lake, soon catching up with the Slytherin: he looked about Karma's age, a little taller and more... masculine. But Certh could not appear to catch up to him very easily, his legs were shorter then the boy's infront of him were.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:22 pm

Roselia is walking along and notices certh(the only person she really knew) and sprinted to catch up. she half smiles "hey. whats up???" She blushes
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:01 pm

The sounds of footsteps following him, had him gritting his teeth. He quickened his pace hoping he'd get the hint and leave but he insisted on catching him up. With a quick sigh he spun around and glared at his follower. "What?!" He hissed. "I don't like being followed."
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:04 pm

The hiss, even with him being in Slytherin, still caught Certh off guard; he was not expecting it from a student of the same house, but should have known. The red eyes seemed to stick, looking right at him: it made him a little nervous, for what he should say next could be his only chance.

"Sorry, my apologies. Just needed to ask for a... favor"
    He replied back, his s's slipping through in his speech again.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:20 pm

He laughed, it wasn't a proper laugh more like a sarcastic one. It sounded twisted and cold. "A favour? Im a demon, i make deals not favours. If you want something from me then i want something in return." He folded his arms across his chest and slowly began to circle the boy.

"So what do you want kid? Better make it something good, something worth wasting my time over."
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:30 pm

The sarcasm was noted in his voice, sounded a little higher of a note then his normal talking was. Certh's face remained calm, even in the presence of this apparent demon standing in front of him. He slowly brought his hands out, not reaching for his wand, no, he was just.. 'stretching' his limbs.

A seeming look of relief hit him as the student now encircling him asked. He nodded slightly, knowing that this was a bad idea - however, this was the only way he could get his hands on that weapon. "A knife. Smaller then my palm, and Smooth blade - no jagged edges." He replied back, and only hoped, that this guy knew where the location of one was.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:18 am

Casey rolled her eyes as the boy left her rudely. Typical Slytherin. She considered flipping him off behind his back, but decided it wasn't worth the ensuing revenge war. It did irritate her though that he was lying about looking for something. She'd only rat him out if it was life threatening to someone, but thinking on his resentment and condeceding air, he probably thought she'd tattle on him as soon as he walked away. She snorted and continued on her way around the lake. Maybe she'd get him back later, if she felt like it.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:21 am

He watched his every move carefully, his arms moving never faised him though. It would take seconds to take him down. He was only a firsty after all.

"And what is this knife going to be used for?" He asked coming to a stop in front of Certh so he could snatch up his hand to examine. "Not the biggest hands in the world, but i can work with that."

"Better question, what you willing to give for it?"

Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:28 am

His face remained calm; almost emotionless, not happy, nor sad, not even a little afraid of what might happen had this student tried to do anything. He had heard there was no killing allowed at school, but knew that a few, select students, wouldn't mind the punishment. Even though he was only a first year, he'd take the shot; probably not on the Slytherin in front of him, no, but a few mudbloods that are scattered around.

"Nothing" He paused slightly, but did not try and move in his place, and just watched as the other boy came to a stop. "what do you need done?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:10 am

He smiled. "I like you. You're not as weak as the others, but that doesn't mean a lot. Not coming from me anyway." He said reaching into his pocket and pulling out a dagger. It was bigger then the boys hand but that was easily changable.

"I need to know what its for before i can give it to you. Each need requires a different type of knife. I don't need anything doing. I was thinking something more long term. I am a demon after all." He smirked. His mouth twisting up just like his fathers did.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:14 am

Certh smiled slightly, not a nice smile that mudbloods show people, no, more of a crooked smile like that of a dark wizard; even if he was only eleven. "I seem to be grabbing the attention of a few older slytherins, then" He told the other boy, unsure if that was the wrong thing to say, or not.

Once the dagger was shown, Certh wanted to snatch it from his grip; but chances are, he would not make it far, not with the magic the fifth year knew. His sight moved down to the gleaming blade. "Nothing special, just need it for a few... punishments that I have been tasked with"
    Eliza Jane Malfoy
    Eliza Jane Malfoy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Jane Malfoy Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:49 pm

Eliza sees the small boy talking to arsen and glares. "ARSEN! LEAVE THE BOY ALONE!" she smacks him "honestly you'd think you'd know better! what's your issue?!" she then turns on the small slytherin boy "even though hes in your house.... arsen is trouble best stay away from him okay sweetie?" she smiles kindly

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:01 pm

Roselia looks at certh with disappointment "listen to her. shes older and right. youve been acting so wierd! i hate it and i miss the old you!" she cant hold herself back and rushes forward and hugs him crying only a little. after all she was only a little girl and certh was her only "friend"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:23 pm

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Im sure a gryff just hit me, but i must be imagining things cause that would leave the gryff, burnt toast." He said turning to look at the girl, his hands flickering dangerously with fire.

"You know what, forget this. Go along and play with your little girlfriends i have better things to be doing." He said turning and leaving the sound of crying behind. Such a pathetic emotion, he wanted no part in it.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:30 pm

So many things happened in quick succession to one another, a gryffie came over and spouted at him, something involving Arsen; must have been the student standing in front of him. Then he was apparently hugged by another slytherin girl, the same one he had left in the common room a few nights before. He hissed toward her, pulling away as the boy left and continued up to the castle. Certh did not have any choice but to follow, leaving the other two behind: crying, as he followed.

He had an idea that this would not end well for him, but he planned on following through on his first 'task'. "So, you said you wanted something in return, for the knife"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:53 pm

Karma could hardly contain her amusement.

She was leaning against the wall of the Entrance Hall, one foot resting on the wall, one arm across her chest and the other holding up the Sugar Quill occupying her mouth. She found an odd sort of enjoyment from watching her firstie follow her boyfriend around like a puppy with its master. Perhaps she should just put them all out of their misery? The thought brought a happy glaze to her eyes

She did, however, have to repress a growl when the girl decided to slap him, but she didn't intervene more than muttering away ten points from Gryffindor. She knew Arsen could handle himself, and hey, nothing like a torched Gryffie to lighten the mood, right?

Cryin? Okay. Weak. Guess they'd have to break that one before she could become a proper Slytherin. Or maybe just get her expelled. Either worked.

Yawning, she watched as her boyfriend, appropriately unhappy, and her firstie (was he really this persistent, or did she just scare him?) walked toward her.

Sucking softly, she grinned around her treat but said nothing, raising an eyebrow as Certh's words reached her ears. Bargaining? Was he selling his soul? For a knife? The boy was either braver or stupider than she thought.
    Eliza Jane Malfoy
    Eliza Jane Malfoy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Jane Malfoy Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:52 pm

Eliza glares "figured youd be behind this karma but i have to deal with arsen" she starts to chase after him "get back here you stupid deamon! youre more trouble than youre worth!"

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:08 pm

Roselia grabs certh's hand and sighs "look hes influencing you. hes not human certh. you used to be smart! use your head, please!"
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:51 am

Certh did not seem to pay much attention to the two girls as they approached from behind, but as his hand was grabbed, it appeared to be the last straw; or it was in his book. Here he was trying to accomplish his task and these two foolish girls continued getting in the way.

Certh slowly looked back to Roselia and gave a slight snarl. "Leave me alone. I don't even recall who you are!" He shouted at her, shoving her hand away before continuing after Arsen.
    Eliza Jane Malfoy
    Eliza Jane Malfoy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Jane Malfoy Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:10 pm

Eliza turns to the first year and thinks 'he's too innocent but acts tough... i sense a little good in him hes gonna get himself hurt.' she sighs "listen kid. that little girl might be the only thing standing between you and some horrible fate... i sense it ill answer any questions later but for now come with me, ok? arsen is someone you dont want to mess around with hes just bad news and i know that from personal expiriance....trust me... now come on alright?"

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:24 pm

Roselia looks unharmed byt cerths burst of anger. "fine be stupid and get yourself killed. its not like i care." snapes spirit is visible in her, brave, strong, and cunning " and for another thing. i was only protectiong you so i have a decoy if anything almost happens to me. its not like i even cared about you at all salamar. youre just a foolish jerk who was a waste of my time. ill find someone else to take falls for me. someone with a brain bigger than a walnut." she turns on her heal and starts to leave. She smiles at Karma "good evening miss black."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:38 pm

He turned and looked at Karma annoyed. "Enjoying this are we?" He asked storming past her. He was not in the mood now to hear her laughing. "Im not a frigging vampire! I can't influence anyone, so get your facts straight before you go accusing people."

"What?" He asked spinning around to face the gryffindor. "Address me as Demon again and ill show you exactly what my demon side can do." He said through gritted teeth. It had taken him years to finally accept who he was. He'd always wnted to be human until recently when he realised he was better off the way he was. "

Look i dont know what it is you think you know about me but you're wrong!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content