Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Casey Donohoe
Certh Salamar
6 posters

His First Task.

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

His First Task. - Page 2 Empty Re: His First Task.

Post by Karmzy Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:46 pm

Karma's smile didn't falter, and if anything his anger only made her more amused. Eh, she'd calm him down later. Maybe she wanted to see him torch a Gryffindor.

"Firstie." She said, looking the first year up and down. "You're the Snape, aren't you. Eh. Don't you have, like, dolls to play with or something?" She looked to the gryffindor and grinned, the look on her face morphing into something... bad.

She pushed herself off the wall, pausing to ruffle Certh's hair. "Arsen's right you know." She said with a long suffering sigh. The sugar quill that had been in her mouth had transferred to her left hand, and her other hand caught Certh from the back of his tshirt. "He isn't a manipulative Vampire." She turned Certh around and pushed him at the Gryff. "Here. Have a virgin sacrifice to sate you sick stalker gods." She didn't let go of Certh's shoulder, however.

"Do you know I've received a few complaints about you from kids of other houses, Eliza?" She asked, cocking her head to the side. "I've been asked repeatedly to deal with you, but I don't feel like bothering. So here's a warning." Her eyes darkened, and her grin flashed fangs. "Stay away from First years, and stay away from me."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:07 pm

Karma hears a voice from behind her "now now, lets not warp the childs mind karma, hes still young" alexander approaches her showing no fear at all. "shall we go elsewhere and continue this dicussion. "he flashes a flirty smile. though fake he knows it will get karma to listen.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:12 pm

Certh's patience began wearing very, very thin as he continued following behind Arsen; but low and behold, he was being followed by that gryffindor and the slytherin that seemed to be tearing up. These two girls were mad, Certh had an idea of what Arsen was wanting, in return for the knife. He did not even pay attention to what the Gryffindor was saying, and shrugged it off; continuing to make his way behind the 5th year slytherin.

He stopped for but a moment, and steered his head around to Snape in time to see her whine and storm, or rather, have a 'tantrum' in the other direction. Certh felt a hand grasp at his shoulder as he was shoved in the direction of the Gryffie, something about a virgin ritual - sounded a bit much, though. He had somewhat of a feeling that Karma was kidding, not wanting to sacrifice him; he was still useful, somewhat of a protege to her. He then proceeded to pull out his wand, the one that Snape had stole from him a few days before, and pointed it in her direction. "time to see if my... 'studying' has paid off" He muttered under his voice as he flicked his wand and said the incantation "Petrificus Totalus". A jet of what appeared to be thin, wet concrete shot out of his wand, almost instantly hitting Roselia in the back: causing her to remain still as she was hit by the petrify hex. He mumbled "That is for taking my wand"

Not seeming to even think twice about it, he steered his attention back around, giving one short glance to the 5th year girl, before he turned back to Arsen and Karma.

But soon, another slytherin appeared. He did not think anything of it, just a third year. His mind was already somewhat warped, being apart of a dark pure bloodline will do that to you.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:16 pm

the third year forces a fake laugh "hes only a small boy. hell die if he carries out this mission. he still has yet to learn that you dont petrify someone for petty things" he reverses the curse with a sigh "especially not ones in your own house and second.... i dunno he seems ok"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:29 pm

A sick and twisted smile appeared on his face before he turned around and headed back over to Karma. "We got a problem kid?" He asked the younger Slytherin. "Im sure if Karma was into cradle snatching she wouldn't even hook with you you. So why don't you go run along back to your toys whilst the adults talk?" He said placing himself so he was stood slightly infront of Karma.

"Run along before i change my mind and show you what its like to fight witha grown up."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Karma smirked at the boy's words, her hold on Certh tightening slightly. Who was this clown. And why was his voice so... flirty? Didn't he know who she belonged to?

The slightly stupid grin threatening to fly across her face at Arsen's words was wiped away by her small realization. These people were complete imbeciles. Hogwarts always did let in just about anyone. Slytherin's mass IQ was probably dropping below the negatives now.

"What do you mean, Elsewhere?" She asked, sounding more than a little bored. "I don't want to go anywhere with you." She grinned cheekily. "Tear him to shreds, Arsen. I think it would be great entertainment..." She blinked a few times and glanced down at her Prefect's badge. "I mean... no. Arsen. Don't. Really. It's a bad idea." She frowned, not even putting the effort to sound convincing into her voice. "I think that about covers my jurisdiction on this matter. Can I go now?" She paused, and a grin grew across her face. "That is, unless you are actually tearing him to shreds, then it's in my duties to watch."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:33 am

Alexander shows a pointed smirk, fake of course, he forgot how to be happy. "arsen you almost make me want to laugh. and karma you obviously dont know much about me if you look at me though im stupid. and i dont like you. i was trying to get you to stop influencing kids. let them learn first so they can actually be of service." he thinks for a moment and adds. "i would know what i was talking about.... i faced the same perdicament as a child."
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:18 am

Certh felt like a puppet being jerked around by strings; which he did not seem to mind. He was new to Hogwarts, and needed some.. tutelage? Or at least a direction as to where to go. But he had an idea of where he wanted to end up when he 'graduated' from that school. Karma, however, did not want to let Certh have any more fun as his head turned back to the slytherin girl; Roselia, he thought her name was, who was bound and laying on the grass of the grounds.

A smirk soon grew on his face, stretching across the 12 year old's skin like a scythe. It was troublesome, for him. This started out as just a normal task to get a replication of a knife, and it turned out to be this idiotic confrontation that had a few extra Pratt's that were never supposed to be involved: It was just him, Karma, and Arsen. That's all that really mattered. That's why he hexed the slytherin girl, she had no part in it. He had the mind to attack the other two as well; but both of them being older, it slowly swayed him from that decision.

Certh's gaze moved between Arsen and Alexander as the two got closer. He only needed to wait for Karma to loosen her grip before he could relax and watch, enjoy the moment. "This is going to be fun"
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:22 pm

alexander chuckles "fun is an understatement.... so im willing to fight for mastery iver this boy. anyone stupid enough to take my challenge?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:18 pm

A smirked spread across his face and his eyes lit up, a slight red glow replacing his usual dark red. "Hell yeah. Bring it on human." He smiled stepping away from Karma and letting his arms spring to life with fire.

"I smell burnt wanna be snake. Lets face it kid, you're never going to fill Salazars shoes. You don't have the guts, this isn't the house of the weak and the pathetic. So leave before i make you."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:14 am

"I know nothing about you, and I still know you're stupid." She said with an easy grin. "You're proving it right now. But please, continue. It's not your life I care about." She cocked her head to the side. "In fact, if it wasn't so gross, your skin would look nice as a rug." She frowned. "Even though your blood smells gross."

Karma's hold on Certh loosened, and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, watching Arsen and whatever that other kid's name was go at it. She had no doubt about who would leave victor, and if whats-his-face actually managed to kill Arsen, she'd just avenge him and wait on his return. It was a win-win situation.

Resting her chin on Certh's hair, she turned her attention to the Gryffindor there, raising an eyebrow at her without saying anything and sticking the sugar quill back in her mouth. Hopefully, this fight would be over soon. Maybe they'd even get a nice show. She eyed the grand staircase, knowing that it was probably the best place to oversee a fight. Plus, it was out of range of Arsen's fire attack. She grinned at his arms. Flamed up, the boy was pretty hot.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:53 pm

A smirk played on his lips, watching them go at it back and forth. He had never really gotten enjoyment out of anything before, except maybe hexing that other Slytherin previously. He seemed to become calmer - though, as the grip became less tight around him, something that he liked. Certh didn't much like being held, tight especially, by people that he did not 'trust' fully.

But he was further irritated when there was a feeling on his head - it felt like a chin, Karma's, probably. No matter, the smirk remained on his face. He had known that if he tried to get away from under her face, she would probably hold him in the tight vice-grip again.

"I don't need some 'master' to watch over my every move - no, I'm not that disobedient. I actually am helping on my own will, so you are wasting your time Alex, or blood - whatever your name is"
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 02, 2012 9:06 pm

Alex smirks "im not "human" persay i do have some tricks up my sleave. and my name is bloodbayne and i could teach this kid more than either of you could do put together. ive seen things, and done things that would make a grown man cringe. dont doubt my power. kay arsen?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed May 02, 2012 11:14 pm

"Oh really? You smell pretty human to me. You have that weak, pathetic smell all humans have." He said flexing his fingers. He was bored now, the kids did nothing but talk anyway.

"Oh really? Fought demons have we? Died have we? Seen people mutilated by your uncle for fun at the age of 5 did we? Didn't think so. I've seen thing not even the best assassins could stomach. Not all there my uncle." He smirked driving a finger into his head.

"And my names Salvatore, what do you want a medal? Names are just names idiot you can't live behind them forever, be a man and stop hiding behind it or stand down and go play with all the other little boys your age."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content