Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Long day

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Long day Empty Long day

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:24 am

Quinn walked into the library after a long day of school. She had 2 vampire teachers, one was okay, the other was nuts, a music teacher that just like the one vampire teacher, nuts. Quinn took a seat at an empty table and sighed. Could this day get any worse. Quinn took out a piece of paper and her quill and just started doodling on the paper. Yup, she definitely was bored, she never drew unless she was bored. Quinn continued her, what ever drawing she was doing.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Long day Empty Re: Long day

Post by Adam Jacobs Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:13 pm

Adam walked into the library to see the girl Quinn from earlier. Adam walked over and coughed. "Um do you mind if I sit" Adam asked the girl. He saw she was doodling on a piece of paper.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:29 pm

Quinn was too busy doodling on her paper that she didn't hear someone come over to her. She jumped when she heard a male voice. Quinn looked up to see the kid Adam from her classes. He asked if he could sit. "Yeah sure" Quinn gestured to the seat across from her.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:44 pm

Adam took a seat and looked confused. "So where is your boyfriend. In classes you both looked inseperateable" Adam asked confused.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:49 pm

Quinn didn't no. She saw him in classes but not after. Quinn just shrugged her shoulders. "To be honest, I have no idea where he is. I saw him in classes but not after that" Quinn told Adam. "So how are you liking school" asked Quinn.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:38 pm

Adam laughed a little bit. "Wow, that is a shocker, by how protective Tobias was of you in class, I'm surprised that he isn't here" Adam nodded. Adam smiled. "The school is great, I love it here. Hot girls are a big plus" Adam told her.

"So how long have you both been together" Adam asked her.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:49 pm

Quinn smiled at the way Tobias was with her. "Yeah, he cares about me a lot and there is also the fact that I won't stake him" Quinn said remembering the time Tobias told her about his ex. Quinn just laughed and shook her head. "All guys would say that" Quinn told him.

"So which girl did you have your eye on" Quinn asked curious. Quinn smiled. "We haven't been together long" Quinn told Adam.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:10 pm

Adam watched her think about Tobias. "Quinn, he does care about you. Even if he doesn't want to admit it, I would have to say that he is practically falling in love with you" Adam said to her. "I'm guessing one of his ex girlfriends tried to stake him" Adam said with a smirk.

"Hey, don't judge me for having needs Quinn. I'm a werewolf" Adam told her. "To be honest, I have my eye on someone special" Adam told her. He wasn't going to give away to much infortmation because then it would give her away. Adam nodded. "You may not have been together long but it seems like you both are falling fast" Adam said.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:23 pm

Quinn just blushed then smiled. "Really" Quinn brushed a piece of hair behind her ear. Quinn nodded. "Yeah" Quinn told him, she hated the fact that people didn't get Tobias. He was sweet and caring and Quinn liked him, a lot.

Quinn just rolled her eyes. "Don't use your werewolf gene to say you have needs, it's not my fault werewolf's and dogs become horny" Quinn told him playfully. Quinn nodded. "Well I hope it works out for you Adam, everyone deserves to be happy" Quinn told him honestly.

Quinn smiled. "Yeah, I think I am Adam" Quinn told him. She really was falling for Tobias pretty hard. He was the only guy that has ever been there for her.
    Roxanna Lyric
    Roxanna Lyric
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roxanna Lyric Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:31 pm

Roxanna stormed into the library with no emotion on her face. Everyone emotions were getting to her, but that mind arts professor had some sick emotions. Lusting after students. Roxanna needed to meditate and turn of the button inside her head so she could block people's emotions.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:35 pm

Adam nodded at her. "I'm sorry Quinn, I no it's probably hard for you to talk about someone actually trying to kill Tobias, since you both are dating" Adam told her. If he ever had a girlfriend, he would feel the same.

Adam laughed. "Ha! It's not my fault my father is a werewolf" Adam shrugged. Adam smiled. "Thanks Quinn, Tobias is lucky to have a girl like you there for him" Adam told Quinn. Adam nodded. "That's the spirit" Adam smirked.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:43 pm

Quinn shrugged. "I'm more worried about what would have happened if he did get staked" Quinn told Adam. Quinn smiled and laughed a little bit. "Don't blame your dad for passing on the gene" Quinn joked with him. Quinn smiled. "Yes he is, just like I am lucky to have him in my life as well" Quinn smiled.

Quinn rolled her eyes at him.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:52 pm

Adam nodded his head in understanding. "Don't worry, it is normal for you to worry about that" Adam told her. Adam held his hands up in defense. "Hey, my father is too blame for the hair that grows on me" Adam told her playfully. Adam nodded. "You better be lucky, he seems like a great guy" Adam nodded his head.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:03 am

Quinn nodded. "Yeah I no, but I can't imagine my life without him" Quinn said to Adam. Quinn laughed at him. "It's a gene, it gets past down to the next heir, don't worry one day you will get over it" Quinn smirked.

Quinn nodded. "He is a great guy" Quinn said to him.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:14 am

Adam nodded. "I can tell you can't" Adam said to her. Adam rolled his eyes. "I will never get over the amount of hair I have to shave off my face everyday okay" Adam was serious, the hair is crazy and annoys him.

"Yes he is" Adam nodded.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:20 am

Quinn sighed. "Don't rub it in Adam" Quinn playfully rolled her eyes and let out another sigh. Quinn then smiled. "Oh I bet you can't. Just imagine if you forgot to shave and your facial hair grew and you looked like Santa Claus and then if your hair grew, you'd look like a dude with a pony tail" Quinn laughed at the thought.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:35 am

Adam laughed at her. "Oh but I will" Adam nodded his head. Adam hit his head on the table. "Don't mention that, I would probably die, that would really be horrible if that really happened. I never forget to shave or cut my hair" Adam shook his head.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:48 am

Quinn just shook her head and laughed. Quinn just crossed her arms and smirked when he started hitting his head on the library table. "Oh I bet you don't forget to shave or cut at all" Quinn just laughed.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:07 am

Adam shook his head at her. "Why would you mess with me like that" Adam asked putting a hand over his heart. "I thought we were friends" Adam joked with her. Adam then put on a smirk.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:32 am

Quinn shrugged. "Because it's fun" Quinn smiled at him. She loved messing with people, it gave her entertainment in what ever she did. Just like when she crushed a water balloon over Camille's head.

"We're friends but I think it's funny" Quinn told him with a smirk of her own.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:00 am

Adam just shook his head at her. Wow, he never thought a sweet and innocent girl would love to do this. Adam was completely speechless. Joking. Adam smiled. "I see it is... To you" Adam told her.

"Wow, you think it is fun to be doing this too me, Quinn Mikaelson" Adam put a hand over his heart. "How could you" Adam joked.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:27 am

Quinn nodded her head. "Exactly, to me it is" Quinn just laughed at him. Man one of these days she was going to regret everything she does to people for a laugh but until then she will continue.

"Why yes, yes I do" Quinn smiled. She rolled her eyes at how dramatic he was. Quinn just shook her head. "My oh my, Adam Jacobs, really sarcastic now are we" Quinn decided to play along with his little game.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:50 am

Adam simply rolled his eyes at her. Yup, she was full of it but that's what made her a great person. "I see that" Adam said to her. Adam just laughed, she was playing his dramatic card, really well you can't out dramatic Adam Jacobs, it is completely impossible.

"Why yes I am Miss Mikaelson, very sarcastic" Adam told her while he pretended to bat his eye lashes. Adam then laughed.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:38 pm

Quinn just rolled her eyes and laughed. "Well no one can out beat me on the sarcastic, dramatic card. It is really hard to beat a girl on the dramatic card" Quinn told him. Quinn shook her head and rolled her eyes when he batted his eye lashes like a girl. He was full of himself.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:51 pm

Adam nodded and shook his head. "Oh yeah, want to bet, because I can be pretty dramatic when it comes to things" Adam said with a laugh. Adam stopped when he felt a migrane. Images started popping up in his head and he went into shock. They were soon gone and Adam looked at Quinn.

"Sorry" Adam told her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:46 am