Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Long day

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Long day - Page 2 Empty Re: Long day

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:02 pm

Quinn just scoffed. "Really, because I've had lives experience with that kind of dramatic shit, I think I'm all set for being dramatic" Quinn told him. If only he knew about what her dad did too her in the past. Quinn looked at Adam when he looked like he was in pain. Quinn got worried.

"Adam" Quinn said, but nothing. Finally he looked done with whatever happened. "Are you okay" Quinn asked.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:53 pm

Adam chuckled at her when she said she had experience. "I bet you did" Adam shook his head. Adam then nodded his head, trying to get off the subject. "Yeah, just a little light headed don't worry" Adam told her.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:03 pm

Quinn looked unsure on whether to believe him or not. He sat there in pain but then it was over like come on. "Are you positive" Quinn asked again.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:23 pm

Adam nodded his head and looked at her like she was crazy. "Seriously Quinn, it was nothing. Don't worry about me" Adam told her, he threw her a smirk to show her he was fine.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:41 pm

Quinn was still unsure on whether to believe him or not. He looked like he was in a lot of pain and now he is just saying not to worry. "Okay" Quinn said still not sure on to believe him or not. Quinn just sighed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:43 pm