Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Third Years

Celest Parker
    Celest Parker
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Third Years Empty Third Years

Post by Celest Parker Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:38 pm

Celest got to her class in time and she sat down and got her materials ready. She was having a bad day. She didn't have that many friends to begin with and having to take classes with people who had been together since forever it was hard. She just sat down and patiently waited the lesson to begin.
    Mystical Dream
    Mystical Dream
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Third Years Empty Re: Third Years

Post by Mystical Dream Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:56 am

Mystic found her next class rather easily and walked into it, seeing the door was open. She noticed that not many people were in this class, in fact there was just one person. It was weird to her that the teacher was not even in the class.

Mystic saw that there was a girl already in there so she decided now was as good time as any to try and make what the elves told her was a friend.

Walking up to the girl she had a smile on her face, "Umm Excuse me, Hi. My name is Mystical, but you can call me Mystic. May I sit here please?"
    Samara Connor
    Samara Connor
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Samara Connor Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:03 am

Samara slipped into the classroom after having great troubles finding the classroom. She looked around the classroom seeing the other two students in the classroom. She looked back down moving towards an empty desk.

She sat her books down and sitting down silently. Pulling out her sketchbook to continue her drawing she'd been working on last night. Her hair falling forward hiding her face.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:35 am

Rose wandered into the classroom looking about. After 3 years in this school, she is still not familiar with it. She wandered over to a desk where a Slushatel was scribbling on a sketchbook. "May I sit her?" she asked politely, offering the girl a smile.
    Samara Connor
    Samara Connor
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Samara Connor Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:00 pm

Samara looked up at the girl who'd walked in stopping her sketch right before her pencil came in contact with the paper of the sketch book. "Of course," she said softly "I don't see a problem with that." She gave the Uchitel a small smile, before glancing back down at her drawing her hand returning to it's furious strokes on paper.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:32 am

Rose smiled and mumbled "Thank you" as she took her seat quietly beside her. She looked over at the Slushatel noticing that she was sketching so furiously. "Whatcha sketching?" she asked curiously then quickly added "If you don't mind me asking that is" looking a bit nervous. Rose glanced around and noticed there were only 2 other people in the classroom - excluding her and her seatmate.
    Samara Connor
    Samara Connor
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Samara Connor Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:09 pm

Samara stopped for a second. Glancing down at the picture that was making it's way onto paper of a little boy smiling brightly with blonde hair that deeply contrasted her own, he seemed to be mid oration. "My little brother" she mumbled softly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:16 am