Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Fifth Years

Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Fifth Years Empty Re: Fifth Years

Post by Hades Andrews Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:36 pm

Hades walked up to the care of magical creatures class. Now this was a first for him because he was never in this class before. Hades saw Jodie, a fellow fifth year and fellow Gryffindor. "Hi Jodie" Hades greeted to the girl. "What are you doing out here" Hades asked.
    Ariana Picard
    Ariana Picard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Ariana Picard Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:21 am

Picky looked at her new sheet of classes. She had been originally signed into a 2nd year listing and her classes had to be changes last minute to suit her age. She smiled happy that she had received most of the classes she had signed up for. This included Care of Magical Creatures. She was in awe of the numerous species of magical creatures she would encounter and this made her grin ear to ear. As she approached the class she noted that the other two students were Gryffindors as well. She didn't knwo them well other than a few small exchanges here and there. She smiled at them waving gently. "Hello Hades, Hi Jodie." She was relieved and a bit sad that Ophie wasn't there with her. Oh well. She had Flying with him, and spent most of her time with him when he wasn't hiding out being his antisocial self. She hugged her books closer to her chest as she spoke softly to them. "How are you both this lovely day?"
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:52 pm

Hades heard someone walk in and turned to see the other Gryffindor prefect. "Oh, I'm doing good, you must be the other prefect, I'm Hades Andrews, Gryffindor prefect as well" Hades introduced himself. He remembered what she looked like but not her name.
    Ariana Picard
    Ariana Picard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Ariana Picard Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:14 pm

Picky smiled at Hades. She extended her hand to him, "I'm Ariana, but people usually call me Picky, I don't know why cause I am not very picky, could be cause my last name is Picard but who knows." She bit her lip embarrassed at herself. "Sorry I tend to be overly bubbly and ramble, I don't mean to but I do it when I am nervous or tense." She stopped and giggled, "I'm doing it now again, silly me."
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:19 pm

Hades had to laugh at that. "Nice to meet you Ariana" Hades said to her. He listened to her rant on and he smirked. "Why would you be embarrased and I don't see why people would call you picky either" Hades said to her. Hades shook it off. "Don't worry about it" Hades said.
    Ariana Picard
    Ariana Picard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Ariana Picard Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:06 am

Picky giggled and blushed again. "Oh hey congrats on prefect!" She grinned and and dropped her bag curious as to where the professor was. She sighed and leaned over clumsily deciding to sit making it look like that was her attempt. She pulled out her book from her bag with a sheepish grin, she looked up at him. "What creatures do you expect we'll encounter this year?"
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:54 pm

Hades nodded and grinned to her. "Thanks, I'm actually glad that I got prefect" Hades said to her. Hades watched as she sat down and nodded to her and then shrugged. "Well it won't matter what the class is about. As long as it doesn't get ruined" Hades muttered the last part. He was hoping he didn't see Iris in the class. He couldn't see her right now.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:08 pm

As she made her way to the class, Angel ground her teeth together. Th Slytherin hadn't intended to go to this class, but had changed her mind when she'd found out about it being her OWLs year.

Scowling, she got to the class, nodding her head as a greeting.
    Ariana Picard
    Ariana Picard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Ariana Picard Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:48 pm

She began to speak to Hades about his mood change, her thought interrupted by Angel's sudden rush toward the class. SHe bit back her questions and nodded at the Slytherin. She looked around sighing softly curious of the professor's whereabouts.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:58 pm

Hades saw as Ariana was about to say something to him but stopped. He saw Angel walk in and waved to her a little bit. He heard from Caleb what happened between them and hoped they were both going to be fine. He turned back to Ariana. "I know the mood sort of changed, just remembered something I don't want to remember, but we should hang out sometime" Hades said to her.
    Ariana Picard
    Ariana Picard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Ariana Picard Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:07 pm

Picky nodded at him. "I noticed. Did you wanna talk about it?" She was growing restless from waiting but she figured a conversation and getting to know someone other than Ophie may be smart. "Yeah hanging out sounds cool, show me the prefect ropes or, err something?" She blushed slightly at her lack of socialization.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:05 pm

Hades just shook his head. "Not really wanting to talk about it in class" Hades said to her. He didn't want to sound rude or anything but he'd talk about but just not here. Hades nodded. "Yeah sure no problem. I'll owl you on where to meet me" Hades answered.
    Elizabeth Bracknel Finch
    Elizabeth Bracknel Finch
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Fifth Years Empty Fifth Years

Post by Elizabeth Bracknel Finch Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:33 am

"You shouldn't talk at all in class darling" said the witch with a wink and a smile as she was poking her head around Hades. Quickly she made her way up the aisle, gracefully twirled, faced the class, and took off her pointed hat and tartan cloak.
    "Hallo Hallo! So sorry for my tardiness, what with changing classed between the grounds and the classroom, and knocking the firsties into line, it takes a little time for an old woman to do so!" she said with a smile.
    "I'm your new Care Of Magical Creatures intructor, Professor Finch. Rather a befitting name for the subject, eh?" she giggled.
    "Now.... Let's all get to know one another, shall we?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:53 pm