Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A Different Kind of Ballgame

Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

A Different Kind of Ballgame - Page 3 Empty Re: A Different Kind of Ballgame

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:27 pm

Tre stared at the closed door of the closet, his mind almost completely occupied by the image of her bare shoulder; the ink of the tattoo against her skin. He shook the thoughts out of his head, crossing his arms over each other and grabbing at the hem of his soaked t-shirt, pulling it over his head with a sticky wet sound. He frowned and looked at himself in her mirror, cocking his head to the side slightly as he turned his back on the mirror and glanced over his shoulder.

Wings.

They were majestic, long and spread all the way down his back. Still red in places, from where it irritated his skin, but still... nice.

And Ash had a pair too, even if they were smaller. A stupid sort of grin had grown on his face as he looked at it, loving the sight of it.

Tat
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:01 pm

Ash froze in her closet for a moment. Taking a deep breath and fumbling for the light to brighten the small walk in room. She dropped the wet shirt on the floor, which landed with a dull plop. She ran a head unconsiously over her shoulder, wincing a bit over the sensitive skin but not caring.

Perminate. Forever.

She faught the wet denim of her shorts off and pulled out her pyjamas - a pair of red plaid flannel bottoms, and a white top that was reminciant of a camisole. She put the clothes on slowly. Not entirely sure what she was stalling for, but feeling like she was. For some reason she was reluctant to leave the small room now.

Sighing, Ash grabbed her hair brush, and opened the door once more slipping into the room, stopping just for a moment to gawk at him for a moment. Of course she'd seen him without a shirt before, but now...

Shaking her head she smirked slightly, "Nice Tat."

Tilting her head, she stood still for another moment before skipping over to the bed, curling her feet under her, patting the spot beside her before she brought her brush to her long hair and attempted to battle the curls.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:54 pm

Tre still had that stupid grin on his face when she emerged, and if anything, it grew at the sight of her. His attention went to her outfit. It was adorable, so innocent and Ash-like that it made his heart stutter a little bit. He watched her for longer than was probably appropriate, but he wanted to memorize her like this.

"I like your tat too."

He was back in motion when she invited him over, but paused, glancing down at his pants. The jeans were still soaked through. He didn't want to get her bed wet...

So he unbuttoned his jeans and slid them off, revealing his blue striped boxers. Suddenly embarrassed, he sat beside her, moving his way backwards and taking the brush from her hands. "Let me." He said softly, brushing back her hair. "I like your curls, you know." He said softly, pausing to kiss the back of her neck. He moved around to behind her, eyes catching on her tattoo. He tenderly kissed the skin around it, careful not to touch it. "Forever." He murmured into her skin.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:21 pm

Ash felt a blush creep up her cheeks as he slipped off his jeans, but besides the tiny smile that also grew more on her face, she refrained from making any notice of it. Or acting like she made any notice. She did want to play that tonight. Tonight she just wanted...

She let go of the brush easily, letting Tre take over, smiling slightly.

"Thats just because you don't have to deal with them everyday," she let out a little laugh. "If you had to try to keep them from getting all tangled, you might be less fond of them."

Ash smiled, and sighed a little as his lips found her skin again. She turned her head so she was facing him, or so much as she could be without getting clawed by her own hairbrush.

"Distance make the heart grow fonder, right?" she smiled slightly. "Can only-only be better, one day, when were together, again."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:15 am

Tre smiled softly at her, stopping his brushing in favor of wrapping his arms around her waist. He pulled her closer, peppering kisses along her jawline. "Yes, distance does, but I'd rather just have you..." His hold tightened, the rest of his words lost as he realized, once again, that he would be away from her soon. He pulled her into him, the action bringing her onto his lap. "I don't want to try and prove that statement wrong or right." He said hoarsely. "I don't want to leave."
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:28 am

She leaned back against him, reaching down and running her fingers along his arms, ending with his hands, lacing her fingers through his.

"I don't want you to leave either, but..." she smiled slightly, "You've got to. I'm the one that breaks the rules remember - you keep me in line. If you go breaking the rules on me now, I don't think I'll be able to keep us both in line, when I can barely control me."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:46 am

He met her lips in a fevered kiss, smiling slightly. He deepened the kiss, his hold on her tightening almost impossibly as he ravished her mouth. After what could have been hours, he pulled away from her, his eyes firmly closed. He only wanted to feel her against him.

"Heaven can keep us in line." He said, grinning as the dog stood at the sound of her name, tail wagging. "She's always been able to do it before."
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:05 am

Ashleen closed her eyes and sighed against his lips, leaning into him. How was she supposed to live with out this now. She let out a small mew of protest as he pulled away, and leaned against him once more, curling up so she was cuddling into his chest.

"She's good at that isn't she," Ash cracked an eye open to smile at her dog. "I sometimes think thats why Daddy got her for me; so he could train something to keep me from getting myself killed."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:36 am

Tre smiled, his eyes going to the dog. "Well, I'm sure she wouldn't mind a bit more work." He murmured, wrapping his arms around her more securely once she was comfortable. He wondered when exactly they had switched roles, him as the rule-breaker, her as the one keeping him in line... but perhaps the change had come with the tattoos. He felt... different.

It wasn't a bad type of different, but the kind that filled him up with a warm liquid feeling remnant of the Felix Felicius they'd snuck from the stores that one time a few years back.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:45 am

"I'm sure she wouldn't," Ash said softly. "She's a good little pet - better at her job then I'd ever imagine."

Smiling to herself she cuddled closer, her fingers sofly running over the bare skin of his chest as she struggled to fight down a yawn. Her eyes felt heavy but she couldn't fall asleep. She didn't have time to sleep - she needed too.. too...

Ash lost her fight and yawned loudly before her heavy head leaned more heavily on him.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:57 am

Tre shivered at her touch, humming a soft little tune. He grinned at her yawn, brushing back her hair. "Are you tired, Wings?" He asked softly, nuzzling his nose into her neck. "You can sleep if you want." He rocked back and forth slowly, adjusting her slightly in his arms.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:09 am

She shook hear head, yawning again and her mumbling voice coming out sounding more childish than she'd wanted.

"Not... tired," she yawned eyes drifting close for a moment before she shook herself awake again. "No-sleep."

She managed to continue her tracing for what to her tired brain felt like almost an hour, but in actuality wasn't more than a few mintues - fifteen at most. But it was late, and the rocking wasn't helping. Slowly she started to blink, until finally her eyes just didn't open again.

"Tre..." her finger dropped off first, and with another yawn and slight dip of her head the rest of her words were lost to unconsiousness.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:23 pm

Tre smiled. "Of course you aren't, Wings." He murmured. "Of course not." He continued to rock and hum to her, even as her touch sent shockwaves through his body.

He smiled as she relaxed against him, waiting a few moments before lifting her up and standing at the edge of the bed.

With a soft leap, Heaven jumped up onto the bed, grabbing the quilt in her mouth before moving backwards, effectively pulling down the blanket. Gently, Tre placed Ash under the quilt, pulling the blanket over her and kissing her sweetly on the forehead.

"Goodbye, Wings." He said softly, his eyes lingering on her for minutes before he turned away, moving to his own room.

He'd never get to say a proper goodbye.

Fin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:14 pm