Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Gone With The Wind (Mature Content)

Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Gone With The Wind (Mature Content) Empty Gone With The Wind (Mature Content)

Post by Scala Del Ray Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:03 pm

Scala was full. The forest was full of life at night. She came across a criminal in hiding and his blood tasted so sweet.

She walked into the Forest Clearing and looked at the half moon and stars. The view was loverly.

(OOC: Anyone who reads this please take note that there is mature themes in this tread. thank you.)

Last edited by Scala Del Ray on Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Gone With The Wind (Mature Content) Empty Re: Gone With The Wind (Mature Content)

Post by Eragon Overlord Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:31 pm

Eragon had been in Hogsesme and had appated into the Woods of England. Where Wizards hangout in there weird ways. He wore his fancy suit, his wand was in his right hand under the sleeve. He made his way around the woods, and he could have heard he heard something, he opened his palm, wand slide out from the sleeve then closed his hand, and caught his wand. He sighed and spoke."Who goes there?" he was obliviously talking towards himself. But he swore he heard something moving.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Gone With The Wind (Mature Content) Empty Re: Gone With The Wind (Mature Content)

Post by Scala Del Ray Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:46 pm

Scala heard someone. She ran with her vampire speed with the wind. She found that a man was there with his wand out.

"Well hello!" Scala saud to the man.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:22 pm

He looked at the women, she moved fast? Werewolf, or Vampire? Which was it, Vampire."Stay back, or identify yourself. Make a step forward, and I will make sure I use a nerfy Jinx to send you flying. People are wary at this times, and in the dark? Criminal? Are you a Criminal? Villain? Murder?" He asked her.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:27 pm

"I'm Scala Del Ray, Creative Arts Professor at Beauxbatons and Yes I am a vampire who only drinks the blood of criminals and animals." Scala said as she moved under the moon light.

"I wouldn't jinx me either. So May I know your name?" She asked.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:34 pm

He looked at her and his eyes narrowed. His wand hand still aimed at her head."Eragon Overlord Care of Magical Creatures Professor at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry." He said calmly. Still wary of her. Not taken any chances. Then again she was kinda kinky, and hot, and being a vampire and all that.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:40 pm

"It's a pleasure to make you aquintence my dear Eragon. Don't worry I won't bite you. I have just fed in the forest." Scala said with a giggle.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:45 pm

One of his eyebrows raised? She just fed? That's even kinky, thank god Vampires can't read thoughts or minds, or can they? If so she would find him crushing on her."Your cute. Sorry if I sound weird." he said lowering his wand hand still wary. And wanting to strike her if she attacked him. Then again what fun will that be, she's cute."Thanks I guess, and it's a pleasure and honor in meeting a beautiful vampire such as yourself." he said slowly.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:51 pm

Scala walked to him and stroked a finger on his cheek and neck.

"Beautiful? Would you find me beautiful if I told you my age. Why thank you for the honor of stumbleing into my presence!" Scala said with a smirk.

"I would say you were immotal like myself Eragon. Your blood smells like the age of 128. Lets say I met your great grand father. Your family line is special." Scala said with another giggle.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:50 pm

He looked at her and spoke. Placing his free hand over her hand where she held his cheek. And spoke."Well, what does age matter, if you were over 1,000 years of age, It would not matter your still beautiful. And besides why would it matter? How old are you by the way." He asked her, then she said something about his still living great great great grandfather."Strange he never mentioned you, or your name? Must have been an awkward encounter you had with him?" He asked her slowly. He then spoke."Will you go out with me?" He asked the vampire.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:20 pm

"I Turn 666 this year. I have been around for a very long time. how I mett Your great Grandfather was that I was hunting in a forest near Paris and he stumbled across me feeding on a convict that had Escaped Azkaban. You could I looked horrid with blood everywhere, but that was over 300 years ago. I of course had to explain myself like I have done with you just now." Scala said with a smirk.

Scala raised a eybrow at the man. She looked down and up again to meet his eyes.

"Why Mr Overlord Have you asked me, a vampire," Scala paused and went around to face his back. She leaned in so her mouth was next to his ear. She continued.

"Out on a date?" She whispered to him.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:45 pm

He looked at her and spoke."Wow, I wonder why he did not talk about someone so lovely as yourself. And Paris, that's a nice place been there once or twice, can't say a hate, I seen a lot of love there. Mostly with myself and a girl, then again she died of old age. As I continued to live. So Yeah, dating normal mortal chicks is out of the question." He said as she looked at her and walked over towards his back, leaned over and whisper in his ear. he simply spoke."Yes, I am. Mi'Lady, Yes I am Miss Ray, will you be mine?" He asked her slowly.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:55 pm

"It's actully Miss Del Ray!" Scala said with a laugh. She zoomed to the front of him. Her Violet eyes turned to her natural emerald green ones. She touched his cheek.

"Be yours? Well I will have to see if your worthy." Scala said with a cheeky smirk showing her pearl white fangs. She flipped her red hair over her shoulder.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:35 pm

He looked at her and smiled. She sure was very attractive, and very subsection. He sighed and spoke."What is it you want me to do? A task, drinking test? Anything? I'll prove my worth." he looked like he was easy to manipulative but he wasn't this was in act. He was to old to be easily toyed like some mortal human lusting for sex. He was above that, and however he did not mind it at all. Supernatural sex was better then mortal sex. what ever the task was he will do it.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:44 pm

Scala Rolled her eyes dramaticly.

"Who said about a task? Of course I can be yours, but only if we get to know one another better." Scala said as she moved closer to him.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:47 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."What is it you want to know? Ask anything, and I shall tell you." He said slowly towards her, as he awaited a reply from her. Wanting to be hers forever. Then again folk lore was never his good part. Fairy tales.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:50 pm

"Tell me about yourself. What you like and such?" Scala said as she pouted her lips.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:55 pm

He smiled and spoke."Well, I like you, drinking, coloring, drawing, dueling, Sex, Women, teaching, cooking, taking care of young children, being a role model, being great, and yeah I like a lot of stuff, I lived for 128 years, seen most of my friends die of old age, and in wizarding wars." He said slowly.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:58 pm

Scala smiled sadly.

"Yeah I know where your coming from. I have watched my friends die over the years in wars and of old age. I have been in both wizarding wars." Scala said sadly.

"So You like Children then?" Scala asked. She wasn't going to comment on anything else, yet.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:03 pm

He looked at her and said."IF you live for ever without dieing of old age, there's a part in you that needs to just say forget them if they die, although you can't forget them but you learn to move on." He said slowly. Before answering."Yes I like children why do you ask?" He asked her.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:09 pm

"I ask because I have always loved them. I love to have a couple of my own, but it hasn't seem to be possible for me in my 666 years of immortality. " Scala was with a sigh.

"Its good that you have mett the Creative Arts Professor. I can give you tips on drawing." Scala said with a laugh.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:24 pm

He sighed and spoke."Have you tried experimenting?" he asked her before speaking."I guess it's good that I have met you. So tell me about yourself." He asked her slowly.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:38 pm

"No not really, i have in some ways but not in others." Scala said with a smile.

"hmmm what to tell you, I like Redaing, Arts, all kinds of magic, cooking even though I don't eat food, being a Professor, visiting places. being in the sun. No i do not burn, I have chain with a pendant on it to protect me from the sun. I also like Music, trying different things and my piano." Scala said as she pushed a strand of her red hair behind her ear.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:01 pm

He looked at her and smiled."Well, We could experiment if you want? Or am I moving to fast, yeah maybe I am. Regardless. I also like being a role model as I've said and teaching kids everything so they can be great. Like me." He said towards her before sighing. She was pretty very pretty. Still when she brought her hand to her hair and placed it over her ear. he thought the women was lying. Then again trust was a big issue in a relation so he had to trust her.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:10 pm

Scala caught his thought and emotion.

"You think I'm lying to you. I can tell you that i'm 100% not lying to you my dear." Scala said slowly. She let no emotion show on her face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:19 am