Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Gone With The Wind (Mature Content)

Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Gone With The Wind (Mature Content) - Page 3 Empty Re: Gone With The Wind (Mature Content)

Post by Scala Del Ray Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:06 pm

"Actully no." Scala said with a laugh. Her hand slipped under his pants. She kissed him on the neck.

"Do you mind is I make your pleasure more spectactular if I bite down on your neck?" Scala asked.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Gone With The Wind (Mature Content) - Page 3 Empty Re: Gone With The Wind (Mature Content)

Post by Eragon Overlord Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:16 pm

He tried to spot her face, but by the looks of it he can only make out her voice. He groaned in mere pleasure place she slipped her hand under his boxers. Her hands were nice smooth, soft, enjoying able. He felt great how when she asked to bite on his neck instead of saying no or yes. It's not that he didn't trust her, it's just some didn't have the ability to control the feeding."Yes, only if you can you can control it. If it get's to out of hand you'll be sucking on Tree Bark." He didn't want to sound cold. Even if she was his girlfriend. He still worried for not only his but her's safety too. His urges begun to become to overwhelming now any time he was just gonna appear behind her. Being bound, and blind folded. and at the same time her hand was on dick, and now feeding. Was the most pleasure thing a man can be given by A vampire.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:27 pm

Scala kissed his neck again.

"Eragon I have self control over my vampire side. Trust me, I know when to stop. Like I said before I have already feed." She said as she bit down on his neck. He tasted like nothing she had ever tasted. It was amazing. She moved her hand and sucked on his neck. Her orher hand went up his chest and stroked his sensetive areas. She got her fangs out oh his neck and ran her tounge over the holes. She ran a hand through his hair.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:39 pm

He looked at the direction of her voice and nodded. Given her the okay to do it. When she bit on his neck, and slight groan escaped his lips. It was an amazing feeling. The vampire sucking on his neck. It felt so good. She as she sucked on his neck, he was incapable of doing anything to her to please her not that she wasn't pleased already. He just felt so useless. He felt like he was the submission type and she was the dominant type. She had ran her hand out of his boxers, and into his chest. Before she stroked his chest. Bloody hell the feeling was just great. It was amazing, He was surprised he was not drooling in mere pleasure. She took her fangs out of his neck, and ran her tongue, over the holes. My god this feeling to was amazing, was this some form of test? Or how long he can hold out his urges. I mean the man hadn't had sex in 30 years. With his Perspicuous wife. But this was beyond sex, it was love. Words could not coercible the things he wanted to say or do to her. Then her her hand ran around his brownish hair."My god your amazing." He said slowly."I don't ever want to lose you." He meant those every words. Not one word that came out of his mouth was a lie. It was simply the truth. Eragon did love Scala. No not Did but does. Love her very much.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:09 pm

Scala undid the blind fold and looked into his eyes.

"I don't want to lose you either." She said as she kissed his lips she wrapped her arms around his neck and brought herself more closer to him.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:18 pm

He couldn't take it no, more when she undid the bind, and took off the blind fold she looked into his eyes, and he gave her a passion heated kiss. His lips pressing on hers. he slowly, went down her back, and slowly, bending it back, while holding her so her hair won't get messy from the ground, he begun to kiss her stomach, licking moving towards her breast kissing it, licking, and sucking on it. He wanted to feel her, make her feel good, he lifted her from the ground and into his arms, her legs wrapped around his way. the only clothing she would have on, panties, her heels, and pants, the top was off. Only thing he had only thing he had on was his shoes, and boxer. He kissed her. As he held her."I love you." He said
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:16 pm

He said he loved her. No one had said that to her in a very long time. Her body frooze and her eyes locked with his.

"You love me? You bearly know me." Scala said to him.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:35 pm

He shook his head."Yet we are Girlfriend and Boyfriend. Which Means I love you." He said slowly towards her. he does love her dare with and flicked of his hand, his wand came into his hand. He waved it and her pants were removed from her, as well as her panties. And tossed to the ground. He her held her closed towards his body. and he spoke."I will never let you go, or allow anyone to hurt you. You are mine and I love you. And I will love you forever." he said kissing her. With passion, his own boxers were removed from his waist. And tossed towards the ground, he made his way towards a near by lake which was fatherly two seconds away. And placed her body on the ground on the neat none dirty grass. One hand on the ground the other holding her other hand pinned.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:58 pm

Her clothes were removed and she was picked up and placed near a lake which was stunning. He held her hand and pnned her down. She clicked her free hand and a privacey spell around them.

"I will also protect you Mr Overlord and Love you. I will be your's and you mine. I love you." Scala said with truth. Her red hair was scattered sround her. She kissed him.

(OOC: We can't make the 'cough' scene detailed, the admins will kill us.)
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:11 pm

He looked at her and kissed. Her back.(Guess we'll have to do this. Fades to Black) Hours later. They found themselves laying together covered in there clothing."That was great, Scala. Where did you learn to do that.' He said pleased. His never had sex that was this great..

(I just noticed. That's why I did the fade to black thingy.)
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:28 pm

"I have my tricks my darling Eragon." Scala said with a smirk. With a snap of her fingers both of them were clothed again. She snuggled into his side and burried her nose in his neck and closed her eyes.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:06 pm

He looked at her and sighed."I've just never had this. I mean never had sex this good. So When are you coming over to my place?" he asked her slowly. Bringing his hand over her back holding her tightly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:11 pm