Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Wind in My Hair, Freedom in the Air

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Wind in My Hair, Freedom in the Air Empty Wind in My Hair, Freedom in the Air

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:25 pm

Casey smiled as she walked to the Quidditch Pitch. It had been too long since she had flown just for fun and now, here she was. She was wearing mid calf length black leggings, a red t shirt, and she was, as usual, barefoot.

Casey ran the last bit to the pitch and jumped onto her broom at a run. She whooped as she soared through the air, performing complicated twists and turns with ease on the amazing broom Korvus had given her. She pulled the broom handle up slowly until she was soaring straight up in the air. She laughed in exhilaration. Glancing down from her great height, she saw someone on the pitch below. Turning slowly until she was in a full out dive, she plummeted back to the ground, pulling up only a foot from the ground and stopping in front of the new person. "Hey," she said casually. "I'm Casey, who are you?"

Last edited by Casey Donohoe on Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Wind in My Hair, Freedom in the Air Empty Re: Wind in My Hair, Freedom in the Air

Post by Thomas Gilbert Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:07 am

Thomas walked to the Quidditch pitch. He was sick and tired of being in his room doing nothing. Crystal wasn't around anymore, Caleb had Angel, Hades had Iris, what was he supposed to do, just go up to someone random and ask them to hang out with him because his friends were busy with their girlfriends.

Thomas taken out his thoughts by a fourth year Gryffindor. He remembers seeing her around sometimes. "Hello and Thomas Gilbert, I'll be nice and ask the same thing, so who are you" he tried to be polit but that was never his specialty, unless you were his sisters.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Wind in My Hair, Freedom in the Air Empty Re: Wind in My Hair, Freedom in the Air

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:47 pm

Casey almost rolled her eyes, but resisted. She could tell he was forcing politeness. "Casey, like I said before. Casey Donohoe. Are you Alex's brother? She's in some of my classes." Casey sat on her broom, casually hovering in the air with her foot dangling in the grass. "So, what are you out here for? Cause if it's peace and quiet, I'm not exactly going to help with that."
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:07 pm

Thomas nodded to the girl that was named Casey. When he found out that Alex had some classes with her he nodded. "Yes, she is my little sister" Thomas replied to her. Thomas than shrugged. "Got bored in the common room and decided to just walk around" Thomas didn't know why but he answered her.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:58 pm

Casey nodded. "Cool. I think I see the family resemblance." She smiled. "Yeah, sitting around does get boring. Do you fly? You could summon your broom down and fly with me. That's what I always do when I'm bored. Well," she looked thoughtful, tapping her chin, " That, or I go swimming in the Lake, or go climb a tree in the Forest, or go running... I guess there's a lot of things I do for fun."
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:34 pm

Thomas looked at her like she was freaking nuts. "What do you see that is a family resemblance, that we have the same last name" Thomas asked her like it so wasn't obvious to him. He than nodded. "Oh yes it can be boring and annoying. Sometimes I fly, when I feel like it or get a chance too" he replied.

Thomas looked at her. "What are you a tomboy, considering half those activities, I've never seen a girl do, well unless your my friend's girlfriend" Thomas asked.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:13 pm

Casey rolled her eyes. "I meant you two kind of look like each now that I know what to look for. Same hair color, stuff like that." She shook her head. "Honestly, I'd thought you were intelligent." She smiled. "I always feel like flying and I make my own chances to do it. It's kind of my thing."

Casey shrugged. "Kind of, yeah. I always liked doing guys' stuff but I still do some girls stuff too." She cocked her head to the side curiously. "Who's your friend and who's his girlfriend?" she asked.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:13 am

Thomas a little confused. They looked nothing alike, if anything Bristol and Alex looked similar. "You have seen Alex's color hair right, trust me on this, when you meet my little sister Bristol, you won't be saying that Alex and I look alike again" Thomas replied. Thomas scoffed. "I am, you're the one saying we look alike, but we don't" Thomas said. "Shocker" Thomas mumbled.

"What like do make overs" Thomas said sarcastically. "Hades Andrews is my friend, his girlfriend Iris Grayson".
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:29 am

Casey shrugged. "I don't know, you do to me. Hair color was just an example. I can't quite put my finger on what's similar though..." She her eyebrow. "Well you're the one who didn't even know what 'family resemblence' meant." She folded her arms and cocked a hip to the side. "What's supposed to mean? Excuse me for taking the time to do something I love! You can't even be bothered to leave the common room until you get too bored with the others in it to stay."

Casey shuddered. "EW, no. Like dresses or skirts sometimes. And I'd like to meet Grayson sometime, she sounds cool."
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:25 pm

Thomas didn't know what to say. He didn't think they looked alike, the only thing that is probably similar to them is that they both love their family dearly. Thomas just shrugged and didn't answer the girl. "Oh I do, I just don't see it between Alex and I" Thomas replied. Thomas looked at her and scoffed. "I leave the common room on other terms as well, I just didn't want to be surrounded by those damn first years, the only one I'll go around is my little sister" Thomas shot back.

Thomas smirked. "Now that is a shock. She is cool, after you get to know her".
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:07 pm

Casey shrugged again, uncertain. "Oh we'll, I'll figure it out eventually I guess." She smiled. "Well maybe I'll just have to reprise my opinion of you then." The Gryffindor folded her arms and raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? Tolerance not high on your list of virtues then?" she asked flippantly. "Patience is a virtue Thomas," she added sarcastically.

Casey smirked right back at him. "What, don't think I could pull of a dress Snake Boy? I wore one to Yule Ball last year, and looked fine in it."
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:59 pm

Thomas nodded, he didn't feel like replying to that so he just kept quiet. Thomas nodded once more. "You do what you feel like" he simply replied to the younger girl. Thomas smirked. "Maybe it is, I just won't admit it to anyone" the older one replied. "Thanks for the tip" he replied back sarcastically.

Thomas shrugged. "I don't know, I've never seen you in one, but most girls do wear dresses".
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:06 pm

Casey raised an eyebrow. "Thanks for your permission, I'll be sure to do that." Casey laughed. "Well if you don't admit it, you don't show it and if you don't show it, you might as well not have it." She smiled innocently. "Oh, you're so very welcome," she replied sweetly.

Casey smiled. "I don't really wear them often. Special occasions are really it. My sister keeps trying to get me to be more girly, but I'm not buying it." She rolled her eyes.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:14 pm

Thomas shrugged. "Know problem" Thomas said to her. Thomas shrugged once more. "That's all fine with me in my eyes" Thomas replied to her. Thomas really didn't care at that moment. He mentally growled because of her sweetness. He wasn't used to it with other people, only with his sisters.

Thomas looked at her. "There is more of you" he asked. Thomas looked her over. "Now seeing how you are, can't picture you in a dress".
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:01 pm

Casey groaned. "I think I just saw your ego inflate," she said. She rolled her eyes. "Of course it is. But whatever, my point was if you have patience, you need to use it Snake Boy." She smiled, still sarctically sweet, at his irritation. "What is it, not used to people having this attitude with you? Trust me, there's more where that came from."

Casey smiled. "Yep. She's adopted, but we're like twins anyway. So you'd better watch out." She raised an eyebrow as he looked her over, foledong heer arms too. She shrugged. "My personality Isn't girly, that's why. But I'll wear the damn things when socially required. Even I need a bit of pretty every once in while."
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:20 pm

Thomas smirked. "Thanks for the compliment" Thomas was grateful someone was noticing. Thomas laughed. "Me, have patience, that's gold" Thomas said to her amused. Thomas glared at her. "I didn't expect a young Gryffie like you talk to someone older than you and could probably crush you" Thomas replied.

Thomas rolled his eyes. "Is that so" he asked amused to her saying that. Yeah like he should be afraid of two damn fourth years. Thomas looked at her. "I see" he simply said.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:14 pm

Casey nearly groaned again. "Merlin, how can your neck hold up your inflated head?" She smirked. "Guess that's a 'no' to having patience then? I kind of figured." Casey raised an eyebrow and folded her arms, looking him up and down. "Depends on what kind of fighting we're talking about here. Cause while you have more learning in spells, I can take plenty of people physically. I work out and my sister and I have practiced hand to hand fighting since we were 5."

Casey rolled her eyes back at him. "Joking there, Thomas. Joking." She sighed. "Yeah, whatever."
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:08 pm

Thomas shrugged. "My sister wonders the same excate thing you do" Thomas replied to her. "I basically punch the word patience in the face" Thomas said. Thomas looked at her. "Physical, magic, emotional" Thomas smirked.

Thomas shrugged. "You're the one that said it, not me" Thomas replied. He was pointing that out for her.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:18 pm

Casey laughed. "Yeah, that sounds like Alex. I always knew she was a smart girl," she said approvingly, smiling. Casey rolled her eyes. "Of course you do. But shouldn't you be trying for maybe the tiniest bit of patience there? It's a rather good thing to have." She smirked. "Oh yeah, I could take you on physical and emotional. You've got the upper hand in magical, but I could do pretty damn well in that too."

"You're the one who didn't understand it, not me," Casey retorted.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:14 pm

Thomas rolled his eyes at her. "Haha, very funny" Thomas replied sarcastically. It was bad enough his sister says that to him but now a Gryffindor. Where the hell has the world gone? Thomas shook his head in disagreement. "No way in hell, would I ever gain patience" Thomas said to her. "I've been around longer, I've got the upper hand in my specialty" Thomas explained.

Thomas shrugged. "Don't matter now".
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:27 pm

Casey grinned cheekily. "I rather thought so." She laughed at his face, the disgust at what she was saying to him evident. "You're pretty funny when you're pissed off. Although you're not full out in a rage yet, that probably wouldn't be pretty." She smirked. "Of course you won't, it's just not you." She rolled her eyes. "Alright, I'll bite. What's your specialty?"

Casey shrugged, but made no other comment.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:02 pm

Thomas glared at the younger girl. She was testing his damn patience, he knew that if she kept going at this rate than he'll blow and he wouldn't care what came out of his mouth. "You're really starting to test me right now" Thomas tried to keep hold of all the anger inside of him. Thomas scoffed. "Now why would I tell you and risk you using it against me" Thomas asked. Was this girl clueless?
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:15 pm

Casey raised an eyebrow. "I wasn't trying to. I apologize. No sarcasm intended." She leaned forward, still sitting on her broom, and rested her elbows on her knees. She shrugged. "Well you can't blame me for trying, can you? It's not like I don't have my own advantage." It was true- since she could control emotions, it wouldn't take so much as a glance for her to make him stop wanting to fight.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:46 am

Thomas looked at her wondering if he should accept her apology or not. Thomas just nodded not really sure on the answer he wants to say. Thomas nodded but shrugged right after. "Hm, don't know you that well, so I'll just take your word for it". Thomas kicked a rock that was by his feet away.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:02 am

Casey grinned. He was so reluctant to make nice, it was really funny. "Cool. I don't really enjoy fighting with people and I tend to avoid it... when I'm thinking straight enough. Sometimes I really just see red though and I can't help it." She shrugged. "I was just being annoying this time luckily." She grinned. "Good choice. I may not like fighting, but that don't mean I don't know how." She slipped into her American accent for no real reason.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:52 pm