Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Wind in My Hair, Freedom in the Air

Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Wind in My Hair, Freedom in the Air - Page 2 Empty Re: Wind in My Hair, Freedom in the Air

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:40 pm

Thomas looked at her. "Me, I tend to not really care about fighting, fighting is fighting" Thomas replied. Fighting excited him for some reason. It was something he was good at but he'd always wait for people to make the first move before he goes all 10 rounds. "Oh, I noticed". Thomas nodded but didn't respond.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Wind in My Hair, Freedom in the Air - Page 2 Empty Re: Wind in My Hair, Freedom in the Air

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:55 pm

Casey raised an eyebrow. "I never said it wasn't I just usually prefer to avoid it because it leads to all sorts of complicated shit later that is so tiring to deal with." She shrugged. "It just gets boring after a while." She grinned an innocent grin. "I figured you had."
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:50 pm

Thomas nodded. "Alright, you have your hobbies and I have mine, just happens one of them is fighting people who irk the living shit out of me" Thomas said to her. He hated when he had walk away from a fight, it annoyed him. "For you it might" Thomas replied. "How could I not" he asked sarcastically.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:06 am

Casey smiled. "I suppose we must agree to disagree on this one. Although annoying people irk me as well, I usually prefer to get my revenge in more subtle ways." She shrugged in response. Then she smiled. "Whatcan I say? It's a gift."
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:02 pm

Thomas looked at her. "At what, telling them you'd kill them, watch them get scared and runaway and grin in complete victory" Thomas asked. Thomas nodded. "I'll take your word for it because I don't want to ask why" Thomas replied to the young Gryffindor.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:03 pm

Casey grinned. "Nope. Pranking the snot out of them later, which usually involves some sort of public humiliation. But what you said is fun too." She laughed. "Yep, sounds like a good plan. You really probably don't want to know the inner workings of my mind." The conversation was trailing off. "So. What do you do in you spare time besides fight people?"
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:38 pm

Thomas nodded. "Everything I suggest is always fun, my pranks result to things that are funny for me but not for other people. Well some people think its funny while the rest just wonder what went wrong" Thomas smirked. Thomas shrugged. "I would just blank out on you". Thomas thought about it. "Protect my sisters".
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:24 pm

Casey snorted. "Careful, I can see your head inflating again. Don't want to suffocate again. And it doesn't matter to me whether it's funny to them. As long as they understand not to mess with me again." Casey laughed. "Probably." She looked at him with raised brows. "Seriously? That's all you can come up with? Not hang out with friends, play sports, learn a language, plot to rule the world? Anything?"
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:54 pm

Thomas rolled his eyes. "My head seems just fine to me but feel free to call it how you want it and for that whole laughing thing. It depends on who you think you can go against" Thomas replied. Thomas shrugged. "I hang out with friends, not a sports person, I like to use people as my personal punching bags. The normal stuff Gryffie" the older Slytherin explained.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:16 pm

Casey snorted. "Ok then, if you say so." She smirked. "I can go against plenty of people. Depends on my mood that day I suppose." She grinned. "Well look who's turning out to be a normal, sane person! How disappointing. I'd thought you might be more fun than that." She laid down on her still floating broom, trailing one leg on the grass with her other propped on the broom. Her hands were behind her head and it was a surprisingly comfortable position.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:45 pm

"I do say so" he said to her. He rolled his eyes. "Doesn't matter with me, I can be in any mood and pound someone to the ground" he replied. Thomas scoffed. "Coming from the girl who likes Quidditch when you can just shove a broom up someone else's ass and call it a day". He rolled his eyes at what she tended to do.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:46 pm

Casey smirked. "Well bully for you. Glad you feel confident." She smirked more at his tone and his comment. Still laying down, she closed her eyes and murmered, almost sleepily, "Well I'd shove it up yours, but it seems like already have something up there. You might want to get that checked out, sounds like it's at least a lamp post."
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:11 pm

Thomas nodded. "I'm nothing but confident" Thomas exclaimed to her. Thomas growled at the younger girl. She was testing his patience and it was pissing him off. "Coming from the girl that about to get thrown off the broom and have something dangling between her legs if she keeps testing me" Thomas scrowled.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:56 pm

Casey laughed. "Of course you are," she said, still grinning. She couldn't help it. She snorted, then started laughing. "That could be taken SO wrong," she said. "Sorry, but I don't do that kind of stuff outside, I prefer to be indoors," she added with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. She knew she was probably pushing her luck, but she honestly didn't care at all.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:54 pm

Thomas rolled his eyes but didn't respond back. Thomas groaned in frusteration. "Good, hope it sounded wrong and no, I will not even think about that. You can because I know that I'm good looking but sort of taken here" Thomas replied. Thomas really was going to put all into his prank he was going to pull now.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:16 pm

Casey grinned at his obvious frustration. He shouldn't make himself so fun to wind up, it was slightly self-detrimental. She shrugged. "Well I suppose that if you're taken we can't do anything. Not that I want to. But I'm good looking and not taken, so I guess I'm available." It was hard for her to say 'not taken.' I used to be taken, she thought wistfully, but none of those emotions showed on her face. She kept going to distract herself. "Besides, you're the one who brought up something 'dangling between my legs.' What else am I supposed to think?"
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:34 am

Thomas rolled his eyes. This girl was testing him and he was basically falling for it. When she brought up how she wasn't taken he pratically wanted to gag when she said that they couldn't do anything. He didn't want to reply because than he'd do something that would probably get him expelled. Thomas scoffed. "Well think what you want. Just keep off all of this" he gestured to himself.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:29 am

Casey just laughed. He was obvusly disgusted at the thought of doing anything of that sort with her and she found it hilarious rather than offensive, as many girls might. "Trust me Snake Boy, keeping myself off you won't be that hard," she said with a cheeky grin. "I was merely staring a fact, trust me I do not want to date you."
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:32 pm

Thomas knew she was amused at what ever his face looked like. But seriously, he wouldn't even dream of that. "Good, as long as you keep that in mind, you won't have a problem with the girl I'm seeing" Thomas replied. "Same thing in my eyes".
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:58 pm

Casey rolled her eyes. "I promised to contain myself," she said dryly. "Scout's honor. Who're you dating anyway? I might know her." She flew her broom up a little higher, then hung from her knees by it, so that their faces were still on the same level. She grinned. "Good, because that happening would just be really, really wrong."
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:45 pm

Thomas nodded. She then asked who he was dating and he had to contain himself from rolling his eyes. "Well we aren't dating yet, but we go on dates and stuff, but it's Tabi Ann Prewitt". This time Thomas did roll his eyes. He didn't reply to the younger girl's comment though. Just the thought of it was horrible.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:09 pm

Casey raised her eyebrow. "You 'aren't dating, but you go on dates and stuff?'" she repeated. "I don't know what planet you're from, but I consider going on dates 'dating.' But anyway, I know her sister Leshia. Met her in the kitchens the other day. She's cool, never met her twin." She snorted, laying back down on her broom, letting it drift down so they were on eye level once more. She pulled a ball out of her pocket and began tossing it up and down, catching it easily. "I assure you," she said dryly, "The feeling is entirely mutual."
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:24 pm

Thomas simply nodded. "That is correct" he said to her. Thomas shrugged. "Well, she just got out of a relationship and I don't know if she wants to get back into one, I'm showing the lady respect. Anyway, never met the twin before, but the kitchens now that is home for me. I like to pull my pranks in some pretty weird but funny places" Thomas explained.

"Great, hope it stays that way".
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:22 pm

Casey grinned at him. "Well aren't you the chivalrous one? You should've been a Gryffindor. Actually, it is very kind of you. Glad to see that not all of the boys in the world have completely lost all the tact they may have once possessed." She laughed. "Well of course, they're more fun that way! Never done one in the kitchens before," she added thoughtfully, then discarded the idea. "Nah, I actually want the house elves to be able to do their work."
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:11 am

Thomas glared at her. "Never say that to me again. I was raised with two younger sisters, I think I know when to respect a lady" Thomas replied. Just because he was a badass, didn't mean that he knew when to respect a woman he liked or family. Thomas grinned. "I have, plenty of times" Thomas said. He rolled his eyes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:41 pm