Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Wind in My Hair, Freedom in the Air

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Wind in My Hair, Freedom in the Air - Page 3 Empty Re: Wind in My Hair, Freedom in the Air

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:03 pm

Casey raised her hands in defense, smiling despite his glare. "Ok, ok, you're a fierce and frightening Slytherin, happy? I still appreciate the fact that chivalry isn't dead. Gryffindor," she muttered at the end, not loud enough for him to hear, but possibly clearly enough for him to have read her lips. She was having fun talking to this boy- it was a battle of wits, a well choreographed dance of words. She raised an eyebrow at him. "Yes, so you just told me, 30 seconds ago."
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Wind in My Hair, Freedom in the Air - Page 3 Empty Re: Wind in My Hair, Freedom in the Air

Post by Thomas Gilbert Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:47 pm

Thomas nodded and grinned. "Much better. The only way chivarly will be dead is if people weren't raised to respect the woman. If they were raised right then yes, it wouldn't be dead" Thomas said. Thomas smirked. "Good, I hope you keep that in mind that I'm capable of practically anything" Thomas replied. This girl was annoying but fun to mess with.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:13 pm

Casey shrugged. "I feel like most people aren't raised that way anymore, or they just ignore it, so I'm still glad you're ok, for a Snake." She rolled her eyes and scoffed. "'Practically anything?' Highly debatable. Besides, you wouldn't prank a lady, would you?" she asked with a cheeky grin.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:52 am

Thomas sighed and rolled his eyes. "Hm, never thought I'd hear someone who wasn't in Slytherin tell me that, that's a new one" Tom said. He grinned when she scoffed at him. Thomas snorted. "Ha, that wouldn't be the first time I pranked the opposite gender" Tom replied.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:27 pm

Casey smirked. "You're welcome. I don't really have a thing against Slytherins, I'm friends with a lot of them actually. So if you deserve a compliment, I'll give it to you. Besides," she added with her trademark impish grin, "Every gentleman deserves a bit of recognition no matter how sneaky he is." She stuck her tongue out. "I've been pranking the opposite gender since I was 6."
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:46 am

Thomas was shocked to say the least when she said she knew a lot of Slytherins, let alone friends with them. Thomas nodded. When she brought up the gentlemen thing he snorted. "Wow, just couldn't not say that could you" Tom said sarcastically. "Ha, I was to young to remember, but I know it was before that".
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:01 pm

Casey laughed at his expression. "Didn't think a little lion cub like me would know many snakes?" she asked teasingly. "I somehow seem to attract them," she added with a pointed look at him. She rolled onto her stomach on her broom, propping herself up on her elbows. Raising an eyebrow, she asked, "Are you really surprised?" with the grin still in place. Rolling her eyes, she said, "Wow, just had to one up me, didn't you? Don't answer that, I knew you did."
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:32 pm

Thomas rolled his eyes. "No, didn't think many snakes could actually put up with you" Thomas replied. "Apparently" Thomas muttered. Thomas had to grin. "Oh yes I did. I would be a failor to my family and fellow piers if I did not" Thomas answered anyway.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:27 pm

Casey stuck out her tongue, though she was still grinning. "Well obviously they think I'm pretty great since my boyfriend is a Slytherin, my ex is a Slytherin, the boy I count as my brother is a Slytherin, and his girlfriend, who I'm friends with, is a Slytherin. And you don't seem to be walking away in disgust yourself." She raised an eyebrow. "A failure, hmm? Don't want to let your fellow snakies know that you could actually be nice to a Gryffindor?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:10 pm