Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Serious Craving For Ice Cream

Serious Craving For Ice Cream Empty Serious Craving For Ice Cream

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:59 pm

Briony stepped into the shop, immediately her mood was brightened when she saw the brightly decorated interior and all the flavours of ice cream that were on offer. She paused by the counter wondering which combinations to try, finally deciding on her favourite flavour -Cherry and Dark Chocolate. Briony took a seat in one of the many vacant booths.

She wondered if anyone would come in for her to talk to, after all, she didn't know many people here, having not spent much time out and about recently let alone in this country. Briony preferred foreign soils.

When someone disturbed her in the middle of a spoonful of ice cream she looked up with the silver spoon still hanging out of her mouth.

Serious Craving For Ice Cream Empty Re: Serious Craving For Ice Cream

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:59 pm

He'd always loved the bright colours of Florean's ice cream shop. It was his favourite shop by far. He walked over to the counter and paused looking up at all the different ice cream flavours. He finally decided on a strawberry and mint flavour. He just loved the weird combinations this shop did.

He turned and saw many empty booths but decided he didnt feel like being alone he made his way over to the one occupied by a woman he had never seen before.

"Hey mind if i sit here?" He asked pointing to the seat oppostie her. "I find ice cream is always best when eaten with someone." He said bringing his ice cream to his lips, forgetting the spoon stuck in the side of the bowl.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:12 pm

Briony smiled at the new man in the shop and she gestured to the empty seat opposite her, he was right, ice cream is always best eaten with someone else otherwise it just gives the impression that you're kind of depressed and need cheering up with copious amounts of ice cream. She looked carefully at him, like she always did with new people, she tried to get the measure of him. He seemed nice enough.

"Of course." Briony grinned "My name is Briony, Briony Blake. And yours?"

As she waited for the mystery man to reveal his identity she took another spoon of ice cream and smiled as the chocolate melted in her mouth, always her favourite part about this ice cream.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:36 pm

"Thanks." He said moving in to sit down on the seat she had gestured. "It's nice to meet you Briony, I'm Archilles Silver, but you can call me silver if you like everyone does." He said flashing her one of his famous smiles. He lifted the spoon to his mouth and let the ice cream melt before swallowing.

"So what brings you to Diagon alley? The icecream? Or shopping?" He asked wiping some ice cream from his nose from earlier when he licked it.

"Well that was embarrassing." He said wiping his face to make sure he didn't miss any behind. He continued to eat the ice cream with his spoon whilst he waited for her answer.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:13 pm

Briony smiled as Silver eat his ice cream, she wondered why she had actually come to Diagon Alley today she supposed it was just habit, she had gotten used to coming here every day after all she did use to work around this area so after her long hard day of toil she loved to come and have some ice cream. Grinning at the memories she ate some more of her ice cream, eyes widening as she put too much of the frozen treat in her mouth.

"Brain freeze!" She yelped and waved her hands frantically as if that would help with the coldness after it had subsided she managed to answer "I just came here for some ice cream, gotta love ice cream. How about you Silver?"

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:23 pm

Silver watch on in surprise as she waved her hands around because of her brain freeze. He couldn't help but laughed, she did afterall look stupid. "Haha i'll have to come more often if i get to see that again." He laughed dipping his spoon into his ice cream and putting it into his mouth.

"Oh me i was just picking up some supplies i start as a professor at hogwarts in september." He said giving her a little smile over his spoon. "IT should be a challenge to teach, i've never done anything like this before." He said watching the door as someone entered.

"Chocolate and cherry i see, thats a weird combination. Wonder who comes up with them all. They must sit back there all day thinking of the weirdest ice creams they can." He said imagining someone sat at a table surrounded by ingredients. "They cant have much of a life surely." He laughed looking over at the counter to see who was working today.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:31 pm

Briony blushed and tried to forget her embarrassing moment, she ate smaller spoons for a while until she felt she could look Silver in the eye again. Her eyes widened again when he said he was going to be teaching at Hogwarts, she wondered what he would be teaching, maybe they could work together or something? Duelling and DADA seemed to go together well.

Briony smiled widely and took a spoonful of her frozen dessert and held it out to Silver to taste some;

"It's always the oddest combination that tastes the nicest."

She waited for a while so that he could appreciate the flavour before stealing a taste of his ice cream too, grinning as the weird combination of his flavours tasted surprisingly good too.

"I am to teach at Hogwarts as well, I'm a little nervous having never taught anything before but I'm sure I will settle in, after all, I have never been to Hogwarts before so it is as new to me as the first years. Tell me, what are you to teach?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:26 am