Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Ice cream hmm

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Ice cream hmm Empty Ice cream hmm

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:58 pm

Arsen walked into the shop and was automatically surprised by the amount of colours there were. Blue, green, yellow, red, black, white, silver, gold, you name it and it was proberly there. He took his time reading the menu, not wanting to pick one he wouldn't like, he eventually went for a simple chocolate one.

He didn't feel very adventurous today. He slowly made his way over to the corner booth closet to the door. He lifted the spoon to his mouth loving the soft cold ice cream as it hit his tongue. He held it there on his tongue until it melted before he scooped more up. Minutes past as he continued to eat, then someone interrupted his silence. He looked up to see who it was.

Ice cream hmm Empty Re: Ice cream hmm

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:50 pm

Jess looked at the stranger, feeling slightly embarrassed. She was new to this who wizard thing so she knew nobody. After her parents died when she was 6 she'd sworn never to use magic and yet here she was. This meant she knew nobody.

"Hey," She said shyly. Today she was blessed with bieng in a good mood so she was going to make the most of it.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:40 am

Arsen looked up to see a young girl about his age standing near him. "Hey." He replied dipping his spoon back into the bowl. "Why dont you join me? Or are you waiting for someone?" He asked gesturing to the seat opposite him.

He looked around the room and found they where the only people at the right age to be going to hogwarts. "You going to hogwarts this year? You look about the right ages." He asked wonding whether he had finally met someone he could be friends with at school.

"Im Arsen by the way, Arsen Barela." He said sticking out his hand for her to shake.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:10 pm

"Hey, um I'm Jessamine Le'Blanche, and yeah I'm going to hogwarts this year." She took the empty seat next to him and smiled nervously. Even when she was happy she was a little socially awkward.

"Whats it like there? I mean if you've been there before?" Maybe she wasn't the only one starting fresh, but it wouldnt matter if she was. She didnt plan to make too many friends, there really wasnt any point.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:30 pm

"Nice to meet you, can i call you Jess?" He asked thinking it was quicker to say. She seemed a little nervous, but that didnt bother him everyone felt nervous sometime.

"Oh i've heard its amazing, i cant wait to go. I just wanna learn to use my magic. Oh i'm a first year too, it's going to be amazing." He said imagining himself being able to perform all the spells the adults around him can.

"Which house you wanting to be in? Im hoping im in Slytherin, my whole family has been in Gryffindor but i'm different to them." He asked wondering whether he was speaking to someone he could be friends with in school, he after all never had any yet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:07 pm