Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

One Book, Two Book, Red Book, Blue Book

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

One Book, Two Book, Red Book, Blue Book Empty One Book, Two Book, Red Book, Blue Book

Post by JJeh Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:57 pm

J. J. wandered the rows looking for what she needed. Now that she had nothing to do, and a long break ahead of her of just her and the handful of other students not going home, she supposed she could get a head start on a few of her studies.

Sighing she looked at the slip of paper she'd written the title down on and then back up at the self, getting more and more frusterated as she couldn't find what she was looking for.

"Come on you stupid thing, appear," she stabbed the air with her wand grumbling to herself.

"Accio stupid book," she mumbled not meaning to cast the spell and letting out a shriek of surprise as the wall of books came crashing at her.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

One Book, Two Book, Red Book, Blue Book Empty Re: One Book, Two Book, Red Book, Blue Book

Post by danie Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:59 am

Anya was sitting there, reading a book a book that she had gotten for pleasure purposes now. School work was getting too hectic for her now, espcially now because the work is in english and she double checked everything. Making sure grammar was great, spelling was amazing and the work was flawless. Reading English had helped our on some of that too and that's why she had found herself reading for pleasure.

Nothing had been able to distract her until the sound of a wall of books came down. Anya's head snapped to the direction of the sound, quickly gasping as she saw a girl covered in books. Standing up, she made her way towards the girl, helping her get rid of them.

"You okay there?"

because i have way too much dressing up anya.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

One Book, Two Book, Red Book, Blue Book Empty Re: One Book, Two Book, Red Book, Blue Book

Post by Leo Ward Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:41 pm

Miles was wanting to collect a book on Elizabeth Burke, for his History assigment they were set to do over the half term break, as he walked along the aisles he suddenly saw a pile of books scattered on the ground, walked closer to the section where they were and saw two girls there, they were a good 3-4 years older than himself

Miles then glanced down at books then back at girls "How'd you do that?" he asked curiously, with a confused expression on his face

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:12 pm

J. J. let out a growl as she threw a few books off of her. Really? Was this what she needed right now?

Wiggling her nose in frusteration she threw a few more off before looking up at the girl who had spoken.

"I've been better... however I have been worse too," she looked at the mess she had made and sighed, "Though I have no idea how I expect to clean this up."

J. J. glanced over at the first year boy who had arrived, "By being very, very stupid."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:22 am

Anya smiled politely and with a flick of a wand, the books were back in their respective places. She grinned happily as she saw the books go back and looked back at the girl, "I think I've solved that problem."

"It's not being stupid," the Hrabrost smiled as boy arrived. "It's called being clumsy. I think we all are at some point."

She looked at the youger boy and at the girl with a slight wave, "Hi, I'm Anya. I'm from Durmstrang from Russia."
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:33 am

Miles was surprized when he heard the other girl speak, he accent was very thick but Miles manged to make out what she was saying, he then wondered if she needed help, because surely she still must be getting use to reading english

"Hello.. Anya.. Im... Miles... Do...You... need.. help... with...finding...a...book" Miles said slowly, hoping that while he did not know a word of russian that perhaps speaking loudly and slower would help her understand him

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:57 am

She smiled politely at the boy and shook her head, "Don't need to speak so slow. My mother is English so I know what you're saying."

"No," Anya declined his help, "I only came over here because I heard the commotion of books falling on people." She laughed slightly, "But thank you for your offer, that was very kind."
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:35 am

Miles blushed as the Russian girl said her mother was English, therefore she knew English quite well

"Oh im so sorry, I didn't realize" Miles said in an apologetic tone, he then glanced down at the pile of books, and picked up a fewin his hands, then looked at the girls

"I suppose we should make a start in cleaning this up" Miles then paused for a moment remembering that these girls were alot older than him so they possibly would know a spell or charm for this

"Unless of course you guys know all spell for all this?" Miles asked
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:50 pm

"Thank you," she smiled at the girl as the books were cleaned up.

She blinked a bit at the younger boy as she spoke to the girl as if she was a mental patient or something. Her irritation that she was struggling with, had a rude remark on the tip of her tongue, but she managed to swallow it back.

Instead she just smiled and waved her hand, "I'm J. J. Jones."

[OOC - Hey miles, Anya, already cleaned up the books about two or three posts ago. They'd all be back on the shelf now.]
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:08 am

Anya shrugged with a kind smile towards Miles, "It's okay, it happens."

"No problem," she grinned towards the other girl. "Reading books for pure pleasure has it's props, you could say but it's nice to meet you J.J. Like I said, I'm Anya. What kind of book were you looking for?"

Looking at the book shelves that were already stocked by the spell she had used, she looked back at J.J. Curiously, Anya's head tilted to the right and her eyebrows knitted together, "What kind of spell did you use to get all those books over you?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:37 pm

J. J. smiled softly.

"Oh just.. something for one class or another," she shrugged. "Not even that important really. Just, looking for something to do."

She blushed flashing the girl another sheepish grin, "Accio."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:03 am

"Oh," Anya replied with a small smile. She looked at the book shelf and noticed a familar hardcover book and slowly took it out of it's place and kindly handed it to the girl. "This book is really good. It's quite think but it's an enjoyable read. I read Anna Karenina when I was a second year and I suppose if you're bored and want something to do, you can read it."

"Accio," the Exchange student grinned, repeating the word. "I hate to admit it but that spell could be rather tricky, especially when you're in bad moods."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:31 pm

J. J. took the book, looking at the cover and nodded, "I'll give it a go. Can't hurt, now can it... Unless you hit someone with it."

She laughed a little at her own joke, before laughing a bit more at her words.

"Yes, especially when you're not specific enough. Kind of pulls everything in sight, rather than what you want."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed May 02, 2012 5:23 am

Anya laughed at the girls comment about hitting people with the book, "I can promise you, it does help sometimes. I threw it at one of my friends at one point and it did quite cause some damage so it not only makes you smart, it's also a weapon!"

The exchange student laughed at the memory, as she shook her head at the thought and quickly apologized to the girl, saying that she probably looked stupid for acting like that. Anya then nodded at JJ's comment about the challenges you could have with the accio spell and agreed.

"It would be worse if you had the ability to use wandless magic because any word you use, could go against you," Anya chuckled a little. "Although a good trait to have sometimes, it must be a pain in the behind sometimes."

"If you don't mind me asking, what year are you in?" The Hrabrost asked her curiously.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri May 04, 2012 2:14 pm

J. J. shook her head and laughed, "Well thank goodness I'm only a normal witch, and not one with extraordinary awesome powers."

She chucked a bit more to her self before smiling at the girl.

"Oh, no I don't mind at all. I'm a third year. Third year Hufflepuff," she smiled proudly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:18 pm