Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

leave all your love and your longing behind

Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

leave all your love and your longing behind Empty leave all your love and your longing behind

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:46 pm

Perched on the balcony, Dani looked down from her room at the Inn. It was the first time she'd ever been there in her life, and now that Christmas was here and she had time to spare, she thought that she might as well just roam France for a bit and see what else was out there. She had decided to take someone very special with her, because she had missed spending time with them. And just them.

"Ray!" she called, trying not to drag her eyes away from the night sky, "get over here!"

leave all your love and your longing behind Empty Re: leave all your love and your longing behind

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:58 pm

Ray had heard his sister yell for him yet again and grumbled. Honestly, he didn't know why he was being dragged along but as long as he got his candy that Dani promised him, he'll be alright. He wandered over to the balcony and slowly and quietly tiptoed his way to Dani, intending to give her a fright. Once he was close enough, he grasped her arm quickly and said "Boo!"
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

leave all your love and your longing behind Empty Re: leave all your love and your longing behind

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:02 pm

Dani shrieked for a split second when she found something grasping her hand. Her mouth gaped open for a second until she turned around and narrowed her eyes at the culprit. "Raaaay..." she announced, her tone getting from scared to angry rather quickly, steam fuming out of her ears, "you better not let me get you!"

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:04 pm

Ray chuckled as he looked at his sister "Dani! You look like you're from a cartoon!" he said, letting out an amused laugh. He pouted then "I'm sorry Dani" he said apologetically then looked at her with his perfected puppy dog eyes. "You forgive me right? Say you forgive me Dani!" he whined.
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:08 pm

Dani blinked. "Did. You. Just. Call. Me. A. Cartoon Character?" she asked, and she immediately raised her arms and spread her fingers so that they looked like claws. She ignored every single word of her brother's plea, and she began to growl at him, waving her fingers around. "Nuh uh," she replied, shaking her head. She then began tapping her foot. "Grr..."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:15 pm

Ray looked at her sister, an odd look on his face before he burst into outrageous laughter, that may or may not have been heard by the people wandering by down the balcony. "You.Look.Like.GodZilla!" he tried to say as he wheezed. He proceeded to fall down on his bum on the hard floor but still kept on laughing like he was on laughing gas. "Daggumit Dani! You're funny."
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Dani saw her brother laugh and fall, and already her attempts at being angry at him were futile. She sighed, shaking her head in utter failure. "Okay, I guess I do look a little like Godzilla," she replied, a small smile tugging on the corner of her lips.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:16 pm

After Ray had finally stopped laughing, he sat on the hard floor and grinned at her. "Yes you really are" he said, chuckling. It was a wonder what Dani could do to him. He never had laughed so hard in his life, except when it was Dani to cause that laughter. "You know sis" he said "Without you I may never laugh". He grinned at her charmingly.
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:55 pm

Dani laughed, and she, like the pureblood girl she was, sat cross-legged on the floor with her brother, ruffling his hair. "I agree," she mused, "I wouldn't laugh very much either if you weren't my brother." She then leaned into her brother's ear, an idea newly formed in her head. "Tell you what," she whispered, "do you want to get something to eat?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:19 pm

Ray frowned as his hair was ruffled, he carefully styled his hair back to its usual way and smirked "No touching the hair sis" he said then frowned a bit in thought "And where would we go eh?" he asked his frown turning into a grin.
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:41 pm

Dani stuck her tongue - something she never does - at her brother. "Too bad!" she chuckled playfully, "I touched tour hair already!" She then shrugged her shoulders. "Since I can't be bothered, let's just get room service," she mused.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:02 pm

He smirked at his sister "Lazy butt" he insulted but more of teased.

"I wonder how your fiance would cope with a lazy wife" he said, sighing dramatically. "I'll take chinese food anyway!" he said, grinning innocently at her.
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:15 pm

Dani laughed, covering her mouth. "Whoever said he was coping with a lazy wife?" she asked, grinning from ear to ear, "I can cook, you know. But considering there isn't a stove or an oven around here, or a twenty-four hour supermarket, what else can I do?"

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 12:01 pm

Ray frowned "Reasonable answer sis reasonable answer" he said before placing a hand on his stomach and pouted cutely, "Get me food woman!" he exclaimed before sprawling himself on the floor. "Or I die!" he said over dramatically.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:08 pm