Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Broadway Lights- Lesson 2, 1st Years

Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Location : Watching from the bushes. Be warned. I'm after you.

Broadway Lights- Lesson 2, 1st Years Empty Broadway Lights- Lesson 2, 1st Years

Post by Amélie Blanchard Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:56 pm

Mel practically ran into her favorite class. She fervently hoped that they'd be dancing and maybe even put on some of the beautiful dresses. She returned to her earlier daydream of her name in Broadway Lights as she danced for the crowds. She sighed happily.
    Crystal Veretta
    Crystal Veretta
    Second Year
    Second Year

Broadway Lights- Lesson 2, 1st Years Empty Re: Broadway Lights- Lesson 2, 1st Years

Post by Crystal Veretta Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:38 pm

Crystal walked into the class, slightly nervous but also very excited. She noticed one other girl there too, and walked over to her. She stood uncharacteristically quiet for a while, but found it impossible not to talk.
    "Hi, my name's Crystal," she chirped. "Before I look a total fool, this is creative arts, right?" she asked, looking around at the breathtaking room around her.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Broadway Lights- Lesson 2, 1st Years Empty Re: Broadway Lights- Lesson 2, 1st Years

Post by Amélie Blanchard Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:31 pm

Mel looked up at the other girl, startled out of her daydream. "Oh, hi! Sorry I didn't notice you, mind bunnies. I'm Amélie Blanchard, but you can call me Mel. And yeah, this is Creative Arts. Isn't it wonderful?!"
    Crystal Veretta
    Crystal Veretta
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Crystal Veretta Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:06 pm

"Hi, Mel. It's okay, I get them sometimes too. Yeah, it really is. It's amazing," she grinned, still looking around and trying to take in the room around her. It really was a thing of beauty; in a photographer's mind, anyway. "This class sounds like a lot of fun," Crystal added, standing up on her toes with her arms outstretched behind her; as though she was about to take flight. She sighed contently, flicking her hair away from her eyes.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:26 pm

Scala walked into the class room and smiled at the first years. She walked up on stage and turned to face them.

"So this lesson you will be learning the Basics of Dance and Music. Music Theory and history, Dance Theory and history. So would any of you like explain the subjects?" She asked them with a smile.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Tue May 01, 2012 6:55 pm

Mel raised her hand. "Dance has evolved from stately ballroom dances, blending into the sexier Latin dancing, and then evolving with the times, becoming quicker and more energetic, but also less controlled as time went on. Today's dances are more 'anything goes' than in old times. Music has evolved the same way, going from classical to jazz to swing to pop and hip hop, getting faster and with a stronger beat as time went on."
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Sat May 05, 2012 3:01 pm

Korrie walked in and saw she was late. Korrie sighed and took a seat. "Sorry professor for being late" Korrie apologized. Come on she forgot to do one thing and now she was feeling down about it, all she hoped was that she didn't have to dance and she would be good.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:26 pm