Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face

Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face Empty The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face

Post by Georgie Vane Sun May 13, 2012 5:39 pm

Georgie nearly screamed as she tried to understand the work she had been given. Three pages on something she didn't even understand, and she was trying to write it in Russian. "Stupid stupid stupid!" she growled, scribbling all over the parchment paper, so that anything she had written already was ruined.

After she threw the paper across the room she got out make-up, a brush, and mirror from her bag and resigned to doing her hair and make-up.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face Empty Re: The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face

Post by Iris Grayson Sun May 13, 2012 5:45 pm

"Damn lameass homework," Iris cursed under her breath as she made her way to the library. It was the one place she least liked, and had to spend hours probably trying to catch up to the lessons. She adjusted the books in her hand and dropped them on the nearest table she could find.

"Oh hey Georgie," she greeted her fellow Gryffindor in surprise and sat down opposite her. "Getting ready for your special someone?" She asked with a smirk as she watched Georgie do her make up.
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face Empty Re: The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face

Post by Georgie Vane Sun May 20, 2012 7:21 pm

"IRIS!" Georgie squealed, causing an older woman, who Georgie presumed was the Librarian, tell her to be quieter. Once the woman turned her back, Georgie stuck her tongue out, but quietened her voice to a hushed whisper. "I woke up late, and came straight here, and you know me, it is a rare occasion when I don't wear make-up!" she giggled.
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Mon May 21, 2012 6:15 pm

Tesla already did all of her homework. She was just going to return some books to the library and then go for a run outside, maybe work on her abs some more, and practice nonverbal spells while at it. The girl was wearing her running tights and a t-shirt, so she probably shocked people when she entered the vast room.

Her eyes widened in shock when she noticed Iris talking to one of her other friends from Hogwarts, not just any friend, the one she was so scared to see again.

"Georgie", she whispered softly but didn't move an inch. "H...hey, Iris, Georgie."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue May 22, 2012 11:25 am

Iris laughed as the old librarian glared at Georgie and yelled, "Cut her some slack woman!" The librarian cursed at her, but she just smirked and shrugged. Turning towards her friend, she grinned, "Ah yes, I cannot imagine you without make up at all!" She was about to say something else when she saw Tesla walk towards them. It was easy to feel the obvious tension between the former two lovers.

"Hey Gordan," she greeted with a nod and motioned for her to sit down, glancing questioningly at her fellow Gryffindor.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:57 am