Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Lesson 3 ~ 3rd years

Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lesson 3 ~ 3rd years Empty Lesson 3 ~ 3rd years

Post by Adam Jacobs Wed May 16, 2012 9:06 pm

Adam walked into the classroom and took a seat. He still couldn't believe that Quinn got expelled because of that douche bag Sithis, Adam was pissed to say the least. They didn't even give her time to explain or to have a second chance. Adam remembered when he got the owl from Quinn, telling him that he was a good friend but she wouldn't be returning. Adam felt bad because he lost a friend already. This was going to be amazing rest of the year.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lesson 3 ~ 3rd years Empty Re: Lesson 3 ~ 3rd years

Post by Camille Fortescue Fri May 18, 2012 6:12 pm

Camille walked into Mythology and was surprised not to find Quinn already there- her friend was usually early. Then she remembered: Quinn got expelled.

She sighed and flopped down onto a seat beside Adam, missing her friend already. "Well, this sucks," she said, turning to face him.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat May 19, 2012 3:16 pm

Adam so Camille walk in and she was in thought, probably about Quinn. "Yeah I no what you mean, so wrote me and told me and I felt bad" Adam said to Camille. "They didn't even give her a chance to explain, they let Sithis but not her and look where she is, she wrote me and told me she attends Hogwarts now and she feels left out because she's the only Frenchie" Adam rolled his eyes. "I can't believe Sithis is still walking around here and she's not" Adam told Camille.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sun May 20, 2012 6:10 pm

"This school is going to be so boring now that she's gone," Camille muttered and glared, "Sithis is an ass, he totally deserved it. I mean, sure, whatever, maybe the Cruciatus curse was too much, but he's a total douchebag. Next time I see him, I might as well kill him already."

"Now I'll be all alone in classes, this is just great," she said, sarcastically.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon May 21, 2012 11:44 am

Adam nodded at her. "I no what you mean, I can't even believe they didn't even let her explain, that's just some bull shit and then he gets off with a warning and she gets sent off. I swear when the full moon comes I eat him" Adam told her. "I no what you mean, I couldn't even walk into music class today without thinking of the professor that expelled her. Then I walked in here and felt sorry. This was always Quinn's favorite class" Adam told Camille.
    Pierre Lamoureux
    Pierre Lamoureux
    Head of Angélique
    Head of Angélique

Post by Pierre Lamoureux Tue May 22, 2012 11:14 am

"Sky Gods," Pierre stated as he stepped out of his office and into the classroom to face the students. It was yet another small class. "Does anyone know what I mean by that?" he asked the pair as he seated himself behind his desk, his voice carrying across his bussinesslike demeanor, as it usually did.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Wed May 23, 2012 7:03 am

Em wasn't in any type of rush to get to class. She didn't want to go at all. The girl didn't care that she was late. She merely sat down and look around.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:08 am