Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

that french beauty, belle

Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

that french beauty, belle Empty that french beauty, belle

Post by Lila Cosgrove Sat May 19, 2012 4:22 am

The Amoureux Inn had been quite comfy for Lila and that bothered her slightly. She didn't like being in one place all the time. That's why Finland and Sweden were her territories. She could always travel between both countries and Russia was near... along with other countries.

Sitting near the fireplace, Lila sipped her butterbeer slowly. She was done with her mission and it had been one of the less bloody ones. Thank Merlin, she thought to herself. Didn't want to scrub off all the blood off the white boots. Would've been a pain in the arse.

As her mind began to wander to pointless things, she played with a lock of her hair and pulled it slightly. She had nothing to do until three nights from today. The mission was supposed to last a week but she was becoming impatient with the target and eliminated her within the second day. She sighed, drinking again as she leaned back onto her seat.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

that french beauty, belle Empty Re: that french beauty, belle

Post by Kallie Patterson Wed May 23, 2012 12:08 am

Kallie walked into the inn, not entirely comfortable with the new enviroment but having recently come to check on her apprentice she was no longer in the mood to go somewhere else, so she figured she could survive a break in her routine and test out the place.

Taking her drink, Kallie sighed as she saw the room was rather crowded. Spotting an empty spot she grimanced slightly when she noticed it was rather close to someone else. She wasn't sure she could socialize.

She had been getting worse at such things since...

Still, there was no where else.

She sat down and nodded politely to the woman, "Bonjour."
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Lila Cosgrove Thu May 24, 2012 4:26 am

Her senses heightened the moment footsteps came her way and Lila's right leg reached up to the chair and her right hand found it's way instinctively towards her right boot where a medium sized dagger was found. It was out of precaution and the wall didn't go down either when a woman with blonde hair, around her age, sat down near her and greeted her.

Truth to be told, Lila didn't now much French. She'd always found the language to be... odd. Something she'd never think of studying in her life. She knew the basics though; the ones everyone knew. Hello, Goodbye, I love you, I don't speak french and some of the uncommon ones; you smell bad and you're a creep.

"Bonjour," Lila greeted, doing very bad with the syllables of it all. Clearly, she wasn't an expert in it.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Thu May 24, 2012 8:31 pm

Kallie gave a polite smile, her eyes twinkling slightly when the woman's french was quite obviously weak.

She took a sip of her drink, thinking about minding her own business, when she felt the clostering need to be polite.

WHich was fighting with the need to just keep to herself.

"You are from out of town, yes?" she decided to try english since French hadn't gone so well. Although still not her first language - Finnish - it flowed from her schooled tongue easily enough. Always accented, but faint. "You do not sound from around here."
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Lila Cosgrove Fri May 25, 2012 8:44 am

Lila sighed in relief when the girl spoke English. She didn't think she could go another word without failing in French. She was stationed in Finland and Sweden, not in France. That was Stark's.... she stopped halfway in the sentence and didn't finish that thought. Stark was long gone and she missed him so bur she wasn't going to think about it that night.

"Out of town, yes," she nodded and responded shortly. The mix of an British, Swedish and Finnish accent involved in there as well. Her job required to be moving around Sweden and Finland so she never had the opportunity to be able to adopt one accent.

Feeling the small talk coming, Lila decided to go with it but her hand never left her boot, ready to strike if anything happened.

"I'm assuming you are out of town as well, right?" Lila said.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Fri May 25, 2012 11:45 pm

Kallie nodded her head, "Yes and no I suppose - I have places to stay... in many places, but yes, I have never had enough work in france to truely call it home, or I suppose in this case town."

She sipped her drink primly once more before glancing towards the woman.

"So where is town? If you do not mind me asking."
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Lila Cosgrove Wed May 30, 2012 11:40 pm

Lila nodded, looking at the young woman next to her closely, taking her features in slowly. She made sure she didn't leave anything out so she could remember her clearly if they ever crossed paths again. But still, the blonde in front of her looked quite familiar...

"I'm from... here and there," Lila answered. "Travel around Sweden and Finland the most but I had a... job opportunity here."

To kill people, she added mentally.

"What about you," the dark haired woman asked. "If you don't mind me asking," she mocked slightly with a small smirk.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Thu May 31, 2012 2:29 pm

Kallie didn't get to where she was by being stupid, nor by being unobservent. Although the woman was good - very good - at doing it subtly, she could still tell that she was observing her, looking at her much closer than most people would.

Perhaps she hadn't even placed where she worked yet - that was something Kallie was perfectly fine with.

"Finland?" the woman's reserved manor got the closest it ever did in public, jusgt a brightening of her brown eyes. "I grew up there, in a small down."

She smiled softly at her hands, before giving the woman a more amused glance at her slightly mocking tone.

"Well, I always enjoy calling Finland home though now I have a dwelling in Azorat, not that I spend much time there."
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Lila Cosgrove Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:04 am

There was something about the girl that was familiar as she observed her. Lila didn't think she had contracted her before for a job... she decided that she wasn't famous considering no one had come up to her for an autograph.... her mind didn't figure out what it was.

"Finland, yeah," Lil nodded nonchalantly. "Turku is the town I hover around there. It's nice and people there aren't as nosy and rude as other places I've been in."

England. She missed England and she voiced her thoughts.

"There's nothing like home but one's got to go where there's money, right?" Lila chuckled.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:06 pm

Kallie smiled, "Yes... I always did enjoy it there; I grew up in a little town.... middle of no where really. Not important for anything. Muggle to boot - It was where my Dad had grown up, and his Dad before that."

She gave a small little smile.

"Just one of those places. I sort of broke the tradition leaving, but... no boys, just me..." she frowned, "It wasn't the place for me to stay. I needed to move on to.... bigger and brighter things I suppose."

Kallie nodded her head.

"Yes, life does drag us away from such places... there is also..." she shrugged her shoulders, "Sometimes it is good to get away from places that know... everything about you. That hold... too much past. There are always things we wish did not happen.... wish not to remember. It is easier not to remember when it is not around."
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Lila Cosgrove Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:23 am

"Living in the middle of nowhere doesn't sound too fun," Lila admitted as she decided to stretch her feet up in the chair in front of her, but not before she tucked in the dagger into her boot so it wouldn't be visible.

Leaning back, feeling a little bit more relaxed and less on the edge, Lila shrugged, "So spreading out your wings from that small town, was that difficult?"

Finishing up her drink, she placed the empty thing on the table and ordering something else that wasn't as strong as the previous drink.

"Well, you got that right," Lil agreed at her statement, recalling Stark. "Trying to keep busy is what helps me to forget.. dreadful moments."

Crossing her arms, a small smirk was placed on her lips, "You know, I don't think I properly introduced myself. My name's Lila."
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:01 pm

"I suppsoe it was a fair bit of work," she responded softly, "But then again, compairing it to staying - which seemed like an impossible thing - I never found it too difficult at all... though I suppose I did lose something... give up somethings that perhaps if I hadn't been so focused on..."

She gave a delicate shrug, and shook her head, "but that is the past, yes? Does not do well to dwell on it."

"Busy; I do believe I know a fair bit about keeping oneself busy."

She gave a slight smile, "A pleasure to meet you Lila; I am Kallie."
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Lila Cosgrove Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:23 am

"Working for anything is a 'fait bit of work'," Lila added as she recalled for a few minutes how she had worked hard to get were she was...

Being on her toes all the time isn't and wasn't as easy as people make it out to be.

"And a lot of people think that when you reach a certain level of job, it's because it was such an easy thing to do," she rolled her eyes. "But it never is. Working to what you want to be, is never easy."

Shrugging as well, Lila agreed. "Never is.... unless you're using the anger to your own advantage. That's when dwelling in the past works." She spoke out of experience though.

"Kallie," she repeated with a nod and a drink. "Sounds very familiar. Do you have some kind high position or something?"
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:28 pm

Kallie nodded her head, " I suppose so, if you use the emotion rationally - though doing anything out of pure emotion..."

She frowned and shrugged her shoulders.

"I have found it always leads to trouble."

She paused a moment as the girl repeated her name, her question causing the woman to smile slightly.

"Does Minister of Magic count as "Some kind of High postion"?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:51 am