Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Nate Thomas
James Otero
6 posters

Heading to Hogwarts

James Otero
    James Otero
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Heading to Hogwarts Empty Heading to Hogwarts

Post by James Otero Fri May 25, 2012 1:51 am

James sat in his seat on the train, making sure to avoid eye contact with anyone he passed. Picking a fight, or let alone making an enemy on the first day back to Hogwarts was anything but what James was interested in. With a sigh and a slight shake of his head, James set aside his belongings, only opening the cage of his cat, Morrigan, and setting the black-furred she-cat on his lap, who purred softly in content. James sat there in the empty compartment, glancing out the window with a tilted head, gently petting Morrigan.
    Nate Thomas
    Nate Thomas
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Heading to Hogwarts Empty Re: Heading to Hogwarts

Post by Nate Thomas Fri May 25, 2012 1:55 am

Nathaniel walked through the train looking for a compartment.Nathaniel looked and saw his friend James.Nathaniel had on red polo shirt and black tight jeans and gray converse.Nathaniel opened the door" hey buddy". Nathaniel looked and sat down.Nathaniel "How was you summer?".Nathaniel sat back with his owl named Twigest a snowy owl.Nathaniel looked as he waved to his youngest brothers named Rory and Bryan age 10.Nathaniel waved to his parents as the train drifted away.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri May 25, 2012 6:42 pm

Blaine walks through the train. he has fresh cuts and bruises from the summer at home. He sees his brother in a compartment on the trai and all he can do is glare out spite, rage, and honestly...Jealousy. Father never even touched nathan. Blaine had been father's favourite victim since mother esaped. But the only other open seat was next to nathan so Blaine plunks himself down in the seat without a word. He is dressed in a pair of ripped up black jeans, a grey t-shirt a my chemical romance hoodie, black grunge boots, and a DC brand hat
    James Otero
    James Otero
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Otero Sat May 26, 2012 12:19 am

"Hello, Nathaniel." James glanced up and smiled softly in greeting, giving a slight nod. For once, he was rather glad to see a friend, rather than spend his day back alone. Petting the purring Morrigan, James glanced over at Nathaniel, smiling calmly. "Mine was pleasent enough, and yours?" James questioned with a tilt of his head, glancing at Blaine and giving a curt nod. "Hello, Blaine."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat May 26, 2012 12:48 am

Casey giggled quietly, though not loud enough for the boys below her to hear. Honestly, had none of them noticed her sitting in the luggage rack above their heads? She was just sitting there with a book, minding her own business and avoiding her sister, who was out for revenge (over a little blue hair!) when the first boy had walked in. She'd been about to let him know she was there, but decided to make a game of it. When others walked in and started to talk, she figured it would be rude to eavesdrop. More.

Grinning hugely, she flipped over to hang by her knees from the edge of the rack. "Hi guys," she said cheerily. "I'm Casey. Man, does no one look up anymore?"
    James Otero
    James Otero
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Otero Sat May 26, 2012 2:17 am

James jumped slightly with alarm, looking rather startled. After a moment or two, he regained his composure, adjusting his glasses and glancing up with a raised eyebrow at Casey. "Perhaps it's a bit rude to eavesdrop don't you think?" James questioned with the slightest tilt of his head; although startled, he didn't seem annoyed.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat May 26, 2012 2:31 am

Blaine smirks at the girl and James. she had startled him, that humored him, somewhat. He hadn't felt laughter in years though. He had forgotten what his laugh sounded like. He glances around from his brother, to james, to the girl. "and a hello to you james." his voice is quiet. He hated speaking up. He rarely ever did.
    Nate Thomas
    Nate Thomas
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nate Thomas Sat May 26, 2012 2:55 pm

Nathaniel looked up he saw Ca sey Donhoe."You know you can sit. with us" Nathaniel looked at his friend and brother, Nathaniel combed his hair. Nathaniel looked "why you easedping.Nathaniel back down.Nathaniel
    Looked he never liked when people spyed on him he looked at James and blaine. "Sit"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat May 26, 2012 3:52 pm

Casey flipped down, landing on her feet with an easy grace. She rolled her eyes. "That's why I let you know I was here, so I wasn't eavesdropping. All you guys did was say hi to each other anyway." She sat down next to the Hufflepuff, James. "So," she said, crossing her arms behind her head. "Are we doing proper introductions, or should I just point out that I know all your names?"
    Nate Thomas
    Nate Thomas
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nate Thomas Sat May 26, 2012 4:43 pm

"Nathaniel looked at Casey."I'm Nathaniel Thomas faith year ravenclaw" Nathaniel looked "this is my brother Blaine and my best friend James.Nathaniel sat back and read his book then saw the trolley lady.Nathaniel read and waited for the gryffinfor to answer.Nathaniel stairten his shirt a little.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat May 26, 2012 4:48 pm

Casey smiled at him, as if there wasn't a book between their faces. "That's cool. I'm a third year Gryffie, if anyone's interested. Probably not, but you know now anyway." She shrugged and leaned farther back, grinning. "What book are you reading?"
    James Otero
    James Otero
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Otero Sat May 26, 2012 10:00 pm

James nodded once to Blaine, then glanced at Nathaniel and Casey. He rasied an eyebrow when Casey sat next to him, although he didn't seem to mind. His cat, Morrigan, growled softly at Casey, nudging James' arm. Seeing as Nathaniel had already introduced him, James found no reason to speak up; he gently patted Morrigan assuringly, glancing out the window of the train absentmindedly.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat May 26, 2012 10:04 pm

Casey looked at the cat who was growling at her and made a face. She even growled a little herself, low in her throat. "Chill, there was nowhere else to sit." Glancing up, she realized that talking to a cat was probably weird to the others in the compartment. She rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly. "Sorry, I talk to stuff that can't answer back. A lot." She slid down in her seat a little, folding her arms.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat May 26, 2012 11:15 pm

Blaine yawns. He didn't know what to say, his brother had this annoying habit of talking for him. He gritted his teeth, to keep the horrble words he was thinking from pouring out of his mouth. He forces a smile at casey, just to be kind. He wasn't really a happy person, ever.
    James Otero
    James Otero
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Otero Sun May 27, 2012 2:08 am

"Don't be sorry." James couldn't help but chuckle softly, gently stroking Morrigan's back. "I talk to my cat often, I admit. Animals may not be able to verbally reply, but most understand." James said, an amused glimmer flickering within his gaze.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun May 27, 2012 2:16 am

Blaine glances at james with a sigh. His own cat jumps down off a shelf and onto his head. Blaine sighs. "so james how was your break." he rests his hand on his face to cover the black eye he hoped nobody noticed.
    James Otero
    James Otero
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Otero Sun May 27, 2012 1:47 pm

"Hm?" James glanced over at Blaine, tilting his head slightly. "Mine was good enough, I suppose. Although...I can't seem to assume the same for you, Blaine. Are you alright?" The note of odd concern hinted in James' tone, brown gaze flickering over to Blaine, seeming a bit unsure for a moment or two.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun May 27, 2012 3:02 pm

Casey smiled at James. "Thanks for understanding. Most people find that weird."

She glanced at the other boy, Blaine, and saw him trying to cover up a black eye. There were also numerous cuts all over him. She nearly smaked herself for not noticing earlier, but he'd been keeping quiet. Moving over next to him, she said, "Here, I can heal those if you want. I may only be a third year, but I've had practice." She pulled out her wand.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon May 28, 2012 2:08 am

He forces a laugh at james. "oh...yeah mine was, normal.... and no thanks casey, theyll scar on their own" he strokes fang's head thoughtfully. "they always do...." He stares out the window for a moment. He glances back at everyone else, stoney faced as usual
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 28, 2012 6:43 pm

Casey headed back to her seat reluctantly. "All right..." She noticed that he'd said 'they always do', meaning he got cut up often. He didn't seem the clumsy type, which meant someone hurt him. He obviously wasn't going to talk about it though, so she settled back into her seat.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon May 28, 2012 8:06 pm

Blaine gently strokes the head of the small animal in his lap. He sighs quietly, he is angry, embarassed, jealous, self loathing, loathing his father, and hating his brother and mother all at the same time. He remains emotionless on the outside, but inside, he was a ticking time-bomb, just ready to explode.
    Nate Thomas
    Nate Thomas
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nate Thomas Tue May 29, 2012 2:52 pm

Nathaniel looked at the girl with a weird look.Nathaniel looked "The Book is called Quitiditch Through the Ages.?Nathaniel snorted back in his seat."You know Casey 5th year is a good year." Nathaniel looked at James."Me and James been best friends since our 1st year right James". Nathaniel put the book to his face and contiued reading.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue May 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Blaine flashes a glare at his brother. He was jealous. Maybe if he knew what it was like to be blaine, he wouldn't act out like such a bloody fool. Who cared if 5th year was like an insta-high. not blaine. How could he care about anything anymore? he feels a twinge of insanity surge through him. He wouldnt attack his brother, not yet.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 30, 2012 12:39 am

Casey glanced back at Nathaniel. "That's cool, it's a good book. I've read it." She raised an eyebrow at his '5th Year' statement. In her experience, 5th Years were to be avoided. But this was a different school now. She merely raised an eyebrow at his comment.

Casey smiled as he mentioned his friendship. "That's really awesome. I was in America for my first year."

Casey glanced at Blaine in surprise as a crazy emotion ran through him, mixed with jealousy and hatered, but she quickly glanced away. She could tell it was directed at Nathaniel, not her, and she had a tiny seed of dislike for the boy herself. She also didn't want to draw attention to her ability with emotions.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed May 30, 2012 10:45 am

Daniel rolls his eyes. Yet again, his older brother has made a fool of himself. Too bad his laugh came when it wanted to now. He sighs quietly. Hed give anything to be happy again, but he doubted it was even possible for him anymore. No! he refused to let himself cry! he wasted enough tears during his life, and he wasnt going to waste more now. "nate, i have read that book twice and i can inform you quidditch is a waste of your time."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:53 am