Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Nate Thomas
James Otero
6 posters

Heading to Hogwarts

James Otero
    James Otero
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Heading to Hogwarts - Page 2 Empty Re: Heading to Hogwarts

Post by James Otero Wed May 30, 2012 7:45 pm

"Indeed, Nathaniel." James piped up, giving a slight nod toward his friend in reply, a calm smile etched across James' features. "You were the first friend, and perhaps only, I met in my first year." James chuckled softly, although raised a questioning eyebrow when Blaine had glared at Nathaniel. James said nothing, not wanting to cause or spark any drama between the two. By now, James wasn't exactly fooled by Blaine. As emotionless and calm as Blaine appeared to James, he knew well enough that Blaine wasn't exactly what he seemed-the scars and such told it all.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:40 pm

Blaine yawns. He suddenly catches james staring at him. "hey back down alright im fine." he watches his brothers every move out of his periferals, planing ways to attack, each one more gruesome than the last. He laughs in his head, not a lugh of good nature, a crazy, sick, twisted warped laugh that only he himself could hear. He loved the images dancing through his head, more than anything. His face remains emotionless
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:45 pm

Casey could feel the emotions coming off Blaine and they were insane. She looked at him with a little fear, but quickly masked it, edging away almost unnoticably. "Well," she said, standing abruptly, "Hate to leave when it's just getting cozy, but I won't intrude on you guys any longer. I'm off." She gave an exaggerated bow, nimbly jumped over everyone's feet. She paused at the door and looked over her shoulder. "It was nice meeting you all," she said, lying a bit. She was glad to leave, but also felt a little bad. With on last look at Blaine, she walked into the corridor.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:50 pm

Blaine gives a quiet sigh, had that girl figured him out? naw she couldnt of. He hid it all so well. He glances at her again, paranoia mixing with insanity. Nothing shows on his face. He clutches his wand in his hand and walks into the corridor, a fake sickly sweet smile plastered on his face. He needed to know
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:59 pm

Casey heard the door of the compartment reopen behind her and glanced back over her shoulder. SHe froze when she saw Blaine coming out. She knew he was looking for her, though she wasn't sure why. Her thoughts flashed as her 'fight or flight' instinct popped into gear. She decided that she'd feel infinitely worse if he chased her, so she turned and continued calmly on until she found an empty compartment. She had a feeling she wouldn't want to say these things in the crowded corridor and she could kick his butt and leave if need be.

Opening the door, she turned to him with a fake smile. "Age before beauty," she said, slightly mockingly.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:04 pm

Blaine twinges angrily but bottles it up again. "what? nevermind. tell me what you think happened back there. i am not screwing around here. if you do know than youre in sort of a perdicament. youre either boud to me for good, or i silence you for good. your choice." the looks on his face states he is not joking around.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:08 pm

Casey leaned against the wall of the compartment and studied Blaine silently, her face meaning serious business. She let the silence stretch as she measured him up as a potential enemy and decided whether or not to tell the truth. Finally, she said, "I know you went semi insane back there and I know how murderous you feel. How or Why I know isn't important. I do not know exactly what you were thinking, although I know you want to hurt your brother." She inspected her finger nails, though she kept an eye on the boy in her perephrial vision. "Oh, and I choose option C. There will be no binding and no killing. Deal with it."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:13 pm

The corner of his mouth twitches, what happens when hes furious. This girl was moronic. He nears her slowly. Rage filling his chest. Semi insane? he was insane. Fully not semi. He runs his tongue across his teeth. "you dont seem to understand the gravity of this situation do you?"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:17 pm

Casey felt a surge of panic at his anger, but hid it well. "I understand enough. You've added me to the 'I'd Gladly Kill You Right Now' list. I don't think you understand who you're facing. Maybe I could take you, maybe not. But let me tell you, I would put up a damn good fight and you wouldn't come out of here unscathed. Neither would I, and I know it perfectly well. But I know you'd have scars to show for it. I'm not an idiot and I won't attack you, but I'm fighting back if you attack." She shifted subtly into a firmer stance, ready if he pounced. "So? What's it gonna be?"
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:20 pm

He rocks slightly. A crazed smile crosses his face. "can we put a wager on this battle? cuz i know i could destroy you so i wanna get something outta wasting my time." he licks his teeth again showing sheer pleasure and malace.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:23 pm

Casey shook her head. "No bets. I'm not betting on my ability to fight you. Either throw the first punch, get out, or start talking sense. One of the three, but no bets." She shook her head, giving the boy a sad look. He really was out of his mind, worse than Alex when the demon possessed him.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:30 pm

He laughs with enough insanity to frighten a grown man . He draws his wand "who said anthing about puches love? i was thinking more along the lines of mortal torture. It's more my cup of tea." he continues to laugh.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:34 pm

Casey rolled her eyes and slipped her wand out of her sleeve. "Figure of speech love," she replied sarcastically. Strangely enough, her fear had deserted her. Now, faced with a boy prepared to use what she suspected was going to be the Cruciatus Curse on her, she felt strangely hollow, although his emotions filled her, giving her a sort of insight as to when he might attack. She studied the new feeling with a strange detattchment and decided it must be her body's response to the unavoidable danger. Focus only on the threat, not on your fear.
    James Otero
    James Otero
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Otero Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:57 pm

James sighed softly, remaining the the compartment without protest. He said nothing the entire time, instead flipping out his old notebook while Morrigan climbed off his lap and lay beside him, chin on his knee, purring softly. James adjusted his glasses, quietly reading the contents of his notebook; which, oddly enough, seemed to be containing several odd-sounding spells of some sort. A distant look flickered in James' gaze, and he shook his head slightly, turning a page.
    Jayden Meven
    Jayden Meven
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jayden Meven Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:25 pm

Jayden walked through the aslises. He saw students being annoying. " Do you mind it annoying." Jayden looked he had a white t shirt and red jacket and jeans and converse. Jayden stood with his owl Twigs down by his side. " You know im a 1st year and havent you bloody heard about the battle against mafia." Jayden had his hair in a fawhawk form. " My dad is a auror you know." Jayden looked at the kids.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:22 am

Blaine shudders as another voice enters, retreating back into an emotionless state. "yes i have kid, im no bloody moron, no if you dont mind, i have a score to settle here. run along and play with the other first years, what i am doing here does not concern someone lke you."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:06 pm

Casey raised an eyebrow at the interrupting first year. "That's... cool. Good for you. I'm sorry, I honestly don't care. And obviously we've heard about the battle, it's kind of major news. Now please leave us alone." Casey turned back to Blaine, her fear coming back. Crap, I am so screwed. But he's going down with me.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm

dlaine cracks his knuckles "so casey what about that sister of yours, alyssa. is she open, single i mean? she has managed to tickle my fancy." he smiles at the thought of his soon to be pet. hed had his eye on this one since her first year. so many plans.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:14 pm

Casey tightened her fists. "Don't you touch her, you sick bastard. I will beat you senseless with anything available if you go near her. She's not open to you. Anyway, I think she has an admirer. Anyone but you," she snapped. "Stay away from her if you like your face the way it is."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:23 pm

"but donohoe, i find her so enchanting..." he smiles "give it a chance please love the insanity its not my fault. i cant control it. please see me through" he pouts "please? i wont let you down honest i wont."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:30 pm

Casey wavered. "I don't trust you," she stated firmly. "I don't but I will give you a chance. Merlin, I'm too nice." She slipped her wand up her sleeve and stalked over to him, putting her finger in his face. "One single, miniscule step out of line, any sign that you've hurt her, and I will murder you without regret. Merlin knows you would have done it to me." She turned on her heel and stalked out of the compartment, slamming the door behind her.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:49 pm

blaine slumps into the seat, taking a drink from his glass bottle. he had to be more careful. he cringes at the taste and the aftermath feeling, it helped but it destroyed him. he sighs and sings sweeny's part of the joanna reprise from sweeny todd to himself. his voice soft and nice.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:29 pm

Alyssa ran through the corridor,-normal speed running- following the smell of Casey, Alyssa had to get her back for turning her hair blue. Blue is a great color, but not the morning you leave for hogwarts. It had taken her almost an hour to get it out. Seeing Casey come out of a compartment she leaped and tackled them both to the ground. Alyssa then used the spell her dad had given her after seeing her hair on Casey, changing her robes and the clothes underneath them bright Orange and Pink.
    "Ha! Got you back!" she laughed. Alyssa stood up and gave her hand to her sister to pull her up. "So, how have you been? I saw this little firsty walking down the corridor just randomly telling people abou the Mafia, and his dad. It was rather odd. But he's not the weridest firsty I've see, I also saw one with a blue dragon...but I might have dreamed that one, I can't remember. I know I dreamed somthing about the train," Alyssa stoped to try and think about her dream.
    "Well, anyway, lets go to the trolly, I'm hungry! I missed breakfast," she glared at Casey, "because of a blue insident!"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:20 pm

Casey got up, saking her head. "You're insane and I love it." She paid no attention to her clothes. They were fine for all she cared. "You love me anyway and you know deep down that it was funny. All right, let's go find the trolley." She skipped off in a random direction.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:32 am

Alyssa looked at the boy still in the compartment, he has pretty eyes, she thought, then she skipped off after her sister.
    "Who was the boy in the compartment you left?" Alyssa asked, "What's his name?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:24 pm