Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Nate Thomas
James Otero
6 posters

Heading to Hogwarts

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Heading to Hogwarts - Page 3 Empty Re: Heading to Hogwarts

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:04 am

Casey's smile faded a little. "Blaine," she said stiffly. "He's interested in you an I told him I'd give him a chance, but honest to Merlin, he's dangerous Alyssa. I know you like the bad boys," she grinned a little, "But be careful around him. I don't want you to get hurt. And I'll totally kick his ass if he hurts you i any way and he knows it."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:28 am

Blaine looks up at the two girls and gives them a small smile "it seems as though i've already been introduced" he is talking more to alyssa but he turns to casey. "it sems as though we got off on the wrong foot..."
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:37 pm

Alyssa looks at him. She see's his eyes. They hold so much sadness, Alyssa wants to destroy that sadness.
    "Hey, I guess you already know my name, and I know yours, so..." Alyssa didnt know what to say. She wants to help him.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:16 pm

Blaine smiles at the girl. He could see in her eyes she pittied him. He didn't want pity though, but with her he'd let it go. "oh cheer up then dont let me bring you down, you said you were hungry? well here take these." he tosses her a culdron cake and a sickle. "i dont eat much and i dont need the money so just think of these as my little gift to you."
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:41 pm

Alyssa still wanted to make him smile, "Only if you come, and let me cheer you up! Trust me, if Casey and me being our crazy selves can't make you smile then, well, I guess that means Casey and I can't make you smile..." Alyssa laughed, "Oh well, come with us anyways!" She caught the food he threw at her, and the sickle,
    "Let's spilt this!" she suggested, then followed as Casey let the way, staring to ramble off some of their 'It's so stupid it's funny" jokes,
    "So why did the monkey fall out of the tree..."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:47 pm

Blaine blinks at them. what had just happened? he wished he had lilly here to explain. but alas she was a muggle and he could not take her along. He sighs and follows them to the trolly, shoving his hands into the pockets of his Black Veil Brides sports coat.

(OOC: Blaines outfit http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=50740389)
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:55 pm

Casey leaned back against he wall with her arms folded, sort of fading into the background as Lyssa and Blaine talked. She simply watched. When Blaine tossed her sister food and a Sickle, she rolled her eyes, but consented to split it with Lyssa. She knew the other girl would have smelled if there was anything in it other than normal Cauldron Cake batter, though she wouldn't have put it past Blaine to try and drug them.
    She followed her sister down the hall.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:18 pm

Blaine yawns slightly and slips his hand into his bag and letting a satisfied smile stretch across his face. He'd see the mistress soon. Everything would be right in his world again, and he'd be able to stop ingesting that hell in a bottle. He follows alyssa, resisting every urge in his mind as the potion slowly wore off. 'just a few more hours' he thought 'then youll be off the train and with your mistress and you wont have to hurt anyone here. shell have specimens for you. youll be okay'

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:35 am