Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Here comes the devil

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Here comes the devil Empty Here comes the devil

Post by Manda Mon May 28, 2012 3:09 am

Kaitlen stormed in the Girls part of the Housing, and slammed the door behind her. Then she screamed bloody murder, and punched a mirror, ignoring her hurt fist.

"God dang it! Why does life have to be so freaking complicated!" The red head yelled, getting out a bottle of Vodka from under her bed. She was drinking it, when she remembered his comment about her being a drinker....

The sound of glass breaking against the door filled the room. Kaitlen turned away, ignoring the broken glass and spilled Vodka.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Here comes the devil Empty Re: Here comes the devil

Post by danie Mon May 28, 2012 3:17 am

She had followed Kait from the Hospital Wing all the way to the Exchange housing. Catching up with the red head had proved hard for Anya considering she Kait was mad. She tried to catch her breathe when she entered and heard the breaking of glass made Anya run up the stairs. The wet floor smelled strongly of vodka and the younger Hrabrost grabbed her wand and muttered a spell to clean it all up. Once that was done, she stood in front of Kait with a small smile.

"So, I'm guessing you broke the bottle," she said in attempt of making her friend laugh. It probably hadn't worked but Anya kept her small smile on. "Hey, don't worry about Dylan. I know he made you mad but you've got to understand that he doesn't remember anything. How would you feel and act if you woke up one day and you couldn't remember Frodo or Lora?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon May 28, 2012 2:25 pm

Spinning around, she half expected to see somebody who wanted to attack her. Still breathing heavily, Kait frowned, and put down her wand.

"Didn't know you are Captain Obvious. What next are you going to say? The sky is blue?" The Greek girl muttered, realizing when she was angry, her Greek Accent became very clear. "It doesn't give him a excuse to be a dick!" Kait dug out a beer, and opened it up with one fluid motion.

"If I woke up with amnesia, I wouldn't go around insulting people without knowing the reason they did it," The red head violently replied, drinking her beer. She wished she had some Fire whiskey right now.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed May 30, 2012 4:18 am

Anya jumped when the wand was pointed at her, she didn't grab her's though, knowing that Kait wouldn't hurt her on purpose.... not after... throwing those thoughts in the back of her head, she smiled at her when the weapon was lowered.

"It is blue," Anya chuckled as she heard Kait's Greek accent. "And we're also in Hogwarts."

Frowning, she nodded as she listened to her friend and watched her take out a beer. "Kait, be reasonable with this. Dylan doesn't know about anything other than himself. He does't even remember Lora for Merlin's sake! Besides," she said as she went snatch the beer away. She wanted her friend to hear this when she was sober... not drunk where she could forget it the following day.

"Think of it this way. What if Lora was the one drinking and she gave some to Fro and the same thing happened to him like it happened to Dyl," she rationalized... or at least tried to. She knew that neither of them drank but it was the only way she could put it. "I'm sure that Fro would wake up the same way... maybe not as harsh as Dylan was but he'd put it in nicer terms. Maybe, for all we know, it's Dylan's self mechanism."

Frowning, Anya sat on one of the beds.

"Kait, Lora's your best friend," the brunette told her red headed friend. "Try to be nicer for her sake. Her boyfriend just lost his memory and her best friend just lost her temper and fought with him in front of her. Just please, if not for Dylan and the rest of the seven devils, but for Lor at least."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed May 30, 2012 7:48 pm

"Be reasonable, I am being reasonable," Kait muttered stubbornly. "Well if he should know how to shut his mouth even if he has amnesia," She added, and was about to say more when Anya snatched her beer away. "Give that back!" She demanded. "What was that for? I was drinking it!" Then she made a attempt to get it again.

"Lora would be drinking. Frodo would be drinking," Kait immediately shot. "And Dylan woke up all lovely dovey towards Lora, maybe Frodo would do the same." Kait added, quite proud of herself, for coming up with that one.

Sighing, Anya's words did make her feel guilty. Lora was the only person in the world that made her question her actions every second, and made her work hard to please Lora. "I will try Anya. But that probably will be forgotten if Dylan makes me mad again."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:12 am

"You're not drinking any more of this until you calm the fuck down," Anya said with an irritated tone - causing her to become unaware of her cussing - as she put the bottle behind her back. "Not that I encourage you drinking as it is but I can't do much about it anymore, now can I? I swear Kait, if you get alcohol poising one day, I will be a very angry Russian.... and then I'd probably try to help you out with getting better."

The compromise she had received with Kait made her feel slightly at ease as she handed the bottle back to her, "Okay. And next time you or Dylan get into a fight, think of Lora, be the bigger person in the situation and walk out, alright? Wouldn't want some of us to get more hurt than they already are, right?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:53 pm

Kait froze when she heard Anya cuss. Forgetting about everything else for a second, Kait stared gobsmacked at her. "Did you just freaking cuss?" Kait asked. When Anya continued talking, Kait grew angry again. "Alcohol Poising? Please, I don't drink that much to get it." The Greek was very unaware exactly how much she drinks.

Quickly downing the bottle, She threw it in the trash can. "Hey! Did I just walk out before it continued?" Kait protested, her hands on her hips. "And I will."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:51 pm

Anya's back straightened and quickly denied she ever cussed. She hadn't realised she had... so her nature was to deny it but quickly questioned it afterwards, "I... I don't cuss. Did I cuss?"

"Just... just mark my words, okay Kait?" Anya said, unaware that what she was saying, might happened in the future. "And you drink a lot, you just don't see it. Seriously, how many bottles do you drink per day?"

The brunette nodded at her friend, "You did... and for that I am very proud and give you credit for but you did instigate it for a while. If you perceive a fight coming out, just walk out."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:27 pm

Rolling her eyes, Kait leaned against a bed post. "Don't deny it Anastasia Marie Tesla. I heard you cuss, and the alcohol did not affect my hearing."

"Whatever," Kait mumbled, still thinking Alcohol Poisoning is probably never going to happen. Thinking, Kait frowned. She wasn't sure... "I don't know, four bottles beer at the most," Kait lied. The red head drank other alcohol drinks.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:56 am

"I did cuss," Anya admitted to herself halfheartedly as she slid down from the bed and onto the floor. "I... I seriously didn't plan for that to happen. I... I never cuss. Well, it won't happen again, I promise." If only the girl hadn't jinxed herself. "By the way, you forgot the other part of my middle name. It's Gia," she chuckled humorlessly at her full, very long, name.

"Right, four bottles of beer," Anya repeated unbelieving. "That's just beer. Have you counted the hard alcohol?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:30 pm