Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Dancing with the Devil

Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Dancing with the Devil Empty Dancing with the Devil

Post by Countie Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:33 pm

It was around midnight when Tobias made a large bomb fire in one of the pastures. He let himself emerge in the flames as they didn't touch him. He spun within the flames, like he was dancing. HE smirked as he stepped out of the bomb fire and he sat down at the edge, gazing at the night sky.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Dancing with the Devil Empty Re: Dancing with the Devil

Post by Adam Jacobs Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:54 pm

Adam walked into the pastures and looked at Tobias like he was nuts. He sat there and Adam coughed. "Where the hell have you been" Adam spoke up looking at his friend curiously. One moment Tobias is in school the next not so much.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:34 pm

Tobias looked up to see Adam who coughed. Tobias raised a eyebrow and smirked. Good way to get his attention.

"Well Hello to you too Adam. I have been obviously away. Don't worry, I haven't turned into a bad arse student." Tobias said with a bitter laugh.

"So how have you been them my dear best friend?" Tobias asked as he summond adam to sit next to him by the fire.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:14 am

Adam looked at him. "Was accusing you, although that shit was really crazy looking" Adam gestured to what he did with the fire. Adam looked at him and then took a seat next to him. He looked at the fire and then at Tobias when he asked how he had been.

Adam shrugged. "Been better, what about you, why were you away" Adam asked Tobias curious to why he was there one moment, gone the next, then back again.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:46 pm

Tobias lost emotion in his face. His eye's lingered and blaised from the fire in front of him. The wind caught on and russled his hair.

"I have been emotionaly unstable. My mother passed away and I took for the worse. It seemed the person who dameged her brain when we were attacked became a ghost, he had a friend who worked at St Mungos. The person was part of the slayer gild. He mixed up her medication, which ended up making her fall alseep, forever." Tobias said as he put his arm into the fire.

"I longed revenge, my father is devested of course, but I wanted that persons blood on my hands. It seems he was also a ex-death eater. Oh how I enjoyed killing him. I got my slow revenge." Tobias spat out bitterly.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:17 pm

Adam watched as Tobias explained what happened. He felt bad for his friend. He put a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry" Adam apologized. He didn't no how to react. He didn't want to add more pressure to his friend. Adam watched his friend closely. "Wow, that is hard to deal with but one day you'll get better" Adam reassured him.

"You aren't the only one who wanted revenge on something. Hate to add pressure to you but did you hear Quinn got kicked out of school, she goes to Hogwarts now" Adam told Tobias. Adam knew they weren't talking but he still deserved to no, they were still kind of dating.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:39 pm

"hmmm I already know that she got kicked out and is now at Hogwarts. My spy's told me." Tobias said with a smirk to Adam.

"So what else as happened around here then?" Tobias asked, playing with the bomb fire.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:05 am

Adam looked at him. "Really? You knew she got kicked out, and who the hell is your spy" Adam asked curious. Adam didn't no anyone so this would be something new.

"Well, I've grown to be taken by this girl that goes to our school. Oh and Camille and I are thinking of joining the transfer to a different school for a year, we're hoping to go to Hogwarts to spend time with Quinn, would ask you if you want to go but the last I heard, you both aren't speaking" Adam looked at him and shook his head. 'They used to be joined at the hip' Adam thought to himself.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:23 am

"Ah the transfer, I am actually going on the student exchange. I was going to go to Durmstrang, but I have a couple of people I know who go tO Hogwarts, plus another half vampire Like me goes to that school." Tobias said with a smirk.

"oh what drama it will be next term. My spy's will not be named. Sorry Adam," Tobias said with a laugh.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:49 pm

Adam nodded to him. "Sounds good, yeah I no Karma Black goes to Hogwarts. I wouldn't really want to go to Durmstrang unless there were hot girls" Adam teased. "Just joking" Adam laughed. He liked his woman already.

Adam looked at him. "You don't have one do you" Adam playfully glared at him. Adam then thought about something. "Are you two even still together" Adam has been asking Quinn but she won't answer the stupid question.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:33 pm

"I don't know what me and Quinn are anymore. Our dramatic relationship will probably end, she goes to another school, and I am here. Plus I haven't heard from her. Anyway I can always have Camille." Tobias said seroisly with a wicked smile at Adam, Tobias was laughing on the inside. His joke was epic.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:58 pm

Adam nodded to him. "Well I hope that works out for the both of you guys, she probably hasn't spoken to you because you weren't the only one with drama in their life" Adam mumbled the last part. Adam laughed. "Go ahead and try but Camille won't go for you" Adam told him. Adam shook his head and then laughed a little.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:04 pm

"She would only go for me if I had a de-vampire transfusion." Tobias mocked.

"Oh I know about Quinn's drama and I know I wasn't the only one with drama. Don't mumble under your breath Adam. It's rude." Tobias said with a raised eybrow.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:06 pm

Adam laughed. "Highly unlikely" Adam said to him.

Adam rolled his eyes at the comment. "I like to mumble, it's fun" Adam joked. "Oh so you no Quinn's dad came back and beat her" Adam then thought about the vision he had when he saw it happened. Adam shivered from the memory.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:12 pm

"Yes, My father told me. I was in St. Mungos when it happened. I was being treated from a gash that was on my stomach." Tobias said quietly. He looked up at the night sky, picking out certain stars that he knew. He shook his head and looked at Adam.

Last edited by Tobias Count on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:14 pm

Adam grew confused. "Damn, didn't think you'd no, well okay then" Adam sighed. He looked at the fire and threw a stick into it. Adam looked at Tobias. "What are you thinking dude" Adam asked.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:17 pm

"Thinking how the world is changing, how darker it's becoming. I would like to see her again though, but I know and you know it's too late. She has probably met someone eles, someone she can die with in the end." Tobias said sadly, it was true.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:19 pm

Adam looked at Tobias and nodded. "Camille and I kept touch with her, if you want to no how she is doing all you have to do is ask" Adam said to his friend. "Your right the world is going to change or already is" Adam was now confused.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:23 pm

Tobias looked at Adam's confused face."Why are you confused Adam? What's wrong?" Tobias asked his best friend. His hear leaned to one side watching Adam. Tobias clicked his hands and he put them on the ground, leaning back.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Adam looked at him. "Don't change the subject and I'm confused because I really like someone and it's driving me insane" Adam said to him. Adam glared at him a little then faced the fire.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:31 pm

"Was never intending to change the subject Mr Jacobs." Tobias said with sarcasim.

"Oh I know your love is stuck between two people. I would personaly, if i were you choose Camille, before some arse hole in the year above us, uses his charm." Tobias spat out.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:34 pm

Adam scoffed. "Yes you did, I asked you a question and you answered it with a question" Adam caught his sarcasim. "Funny" Adam mumbled to irk Tobias.

Adam sighed loudly. "Will you stop stalking me you weird half vampire, seriously who is your source" Adam teased. "Oh are you sure your not going to ask her out right when you tell Quinn it's over" Adam thinks he hit a nerve but Adam was confused. He liked Emelie and Camille wasn't a bad person either.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:40 pm

Tobias's eyes turned red and he gleard. "How dare you! You think I would end it with her, after what she has been through. I want her to have a happy life, one were she doesn't have to be with a damned person like me. You think i would go after some one else? She is my world and you know that. Well I thought you knew me better, Obviously not my dear Adam." Tobias hissed at he shot up onto his feet with his vampire speed.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:46 pm

Adam looked at him and got to his feet when Tobias did. "Well sorry for thinking that considering that you haven't spoken to her, Camille and I had her try to talk to you but she was afraid you'd break up with her. She has done nothing but love you, she got expelled because of that stupid kiss Sithis planted on her" Adam said to him.

"I do no you better, just so you no Quinn never moved on, she never met a guy at her school. She said she wouldn't move on until you told her it was over and then she'd move on, she still has hope that you'd forgive her, she's dying without you" Adam confessed to him. "Why do you think Camille and I are going there next year for that transfer program" Adam asked.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:53 pm

"To fucking leave me with my sorrows, thats why." Tobias scoffed with a evil laugh.

"How could of you talked to me, I have been away for months, with no contact from anyone except my father. You think I haven't done anything than love her? I have been lost with out her, I speak the truth and you should know that. i know why she got damned expelled from this school Adam." Tobias said with a sneer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:46 pm