Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Go dance with the devil

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Go dance with the devil Empty Go dance with the devil

Post by Manda Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:49 pm

Kait had become a regular appearance in this pub. The bartender knew her on first name bases, and gave her free drinks occasionally. Once, she even let her stay over night when Kait was too drunk.

Waving at the bartender, Kait sat on the stool drinking a Russian Vodka. Kait wasn't sure if she going to drink heavily tonight, or lightly. Either way, Kait felt the need to drink.

Last edited by Kaitlen Atriz Grayson on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Go dance with the devil Empty Re: Go dance with the devil

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:09 pm

Humming to himself as he glanced around the pub, Julian plopped himself down on a seat, eyes scanning the crowd but not really seeing the people around.

Even if there was someone here he knew, he didn't want to talk to him. Because tonight was about him and getting over this whole almost dying thing. Suddenly noticing that he was sitting beside someone, he flicked his gaze over to the redhead, "Oh, hi."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:13 am

"Oh hi?" Kait repeated, chuckling. "You sound very enthusiastic. Now what has you so down?" Waving the bartender over, Kait asked for a Russian Vodka for the boy. Alcohol made people confess.

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:53 am

Wrinkling his nose as he watched the redhead drink, he ignored that queasy feeling in the pit of his stomach that he always felt when people around him drank. His father, with or without alcohol was bad enough, but when he was drunk, he was so much worse.

But he could tell this girl practically anything, and she probably wouldn't even remember it in the morning. And telling someone - getting it off his chest - he closed his eyes for a moment, shaking his head. "Oh you know, the usual. Getting beat up within an inch of your life. Great fun, really."

Staring down at the drink, he swallowed hard before reaching for it. Holding it in his hands for a moment, he bit his lip before pushing it away, "No thanks," he choked out, his voice shaking slightly. "Don't drink."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:44 pm

Kait saw the boy that he did not have positive reactions towards Alcohol. "Beat up with the inch of your life? I know that feeling." Kait told him, sighing. "I know it too well."

"You have a bad experience with Alochol, you are acting like I used to act towards it." Kait pointed out, sighing again. "Until one day I got tired of my mother, and wanted to forget about her. So, I drank alcohol."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:21 pm

"Do you now?" Julian raised his eyebrows. Was that the girl talking, or the alcohol making her agree with everything he said? Deciding that he'd rather not test out that theory, he glanced around the pub before looking back at her, "And tell me, what happened to you?"

Frowning at her, he crossed his arms. No matter what she said, he wasn't going to lift that glass to his lips. Not now, not ever. "Good for you, then. But obviously, I'm not you."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:33 pm

"My mother is a Drug Addict that likes to try and beat me. And about a year ago, I got kidnapped along with my sister. I was tortured and beaten for nearly six months." Kait replied, her tone emotionless. Kait raised the glass to her lips, and the liquid burned as it went down her throat.

"I'm glad, I am messed up as it is."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:00 pm

Wow. That was - terrible, to say the least. "Well," he said, finally finding his voice, "I - I'm sorry. That has to be," he grimaced, "traumatizing, to say the least." giving her a sidelong glance, Julian shook his head as he watched her drink. He didn't have the slightest idea how drinking made anything better. It just made everything worse.

"Yeah, I can tell."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:24 pm

"What about you? What makes you so scared of drinking?" Kaitlen asked, curiously. "That was very flattering," Kait muttered, shaking her head. Finishing off the drink, Kait ordered another one.

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:58 pm

"I'm not scared of drinking," Julian muttered, frowning around at all the people drinking. It was disgusting how people would willingly mess with their own brains just for 'fun.' Looking back at Kaitlen, he watched her drink, convinced that she wouldn't remember any of this in the morning.

"My parents aren't the nicest. Especially not my dad, who sort of -" cutting himself off, Julian bit his tongue, frowning. He couldn't do this. Even if she wouldn't remember. Pulling himself off his chair, he gave the girl a small smile. "I - I have to go."

And with that, he turned on his heel and melted into the crowd, intent on getting out of pub.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:17 pm

"So you just don't like drinking then? Or you have only met people who can not handle alcohol very well, so you think that is with everybody." Kait told him, coldly. "Let me tell you Julian, that's not everybody. But I am not saying it's right. I wish that I didn't get into the habit of drinking... but at the same time, I am glad."

"Abusive?" Kait asked bluntly. Kait raised her eyebrows and put down her glass. "You know, I remember half the night when I drink. I will remember what you have told me so far," Kait called out to him, as he walked away.

Turning back around, Kait drank her alcohol. "So there is a way to handle all this crap and not drink, or go crazy." Kait mused.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:48 pm