Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Cough Syrup (Lesson 4 ~ First Years)

Serenade Locque
    Serenade Locque
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Cough Syrup (Lesson 4 ~ First Years) Empty Cough Syrup (Lesson 4 ~ First Years)

Post by Serenade Locque Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:45 pm

Serenade walked quickly into the classroom, practically throwing herself into a random seat. She dug through her bag before pulling out her flute. Smiling at the beautiful ebony instrument, she briskly set to cleaning it.

"I hope I didn't break my reed," she mused aloud, laughing. Pressing it to her lips, Serenade blew a rapid stream of notes before settling into a fast-paced ballad. She briefly thought, "I wonder if I'm allowed to play here... oh well, wouldn't be the first time I got in trouble for it."
    Xaria Emmerson
    Xaria Emmerson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Cough Syrup (Lesson 4 ~ First Years) Empty Re: Cough Syrup (Lesson 4 ~ First Years)

Post by Xaria Emmerson Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:50 pm

Xaria walked into the room with her band hanging loosely off her arm. She sat down in her usual seat in the second row and took out a book, turning the pages without really reading it. She smiled a little when she heard Serenade playing, and looked up. She closed her book gently and put it back in her bag, watching interestedly as the other girl played a ballad that rung a bell in the back of Xaria's mind. She wanted to ask how Serenade learned how to play that well, but decided against it, worrying it would interrupt.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Cough Syrup (Lesson 4 ~ First Years) Empty Re: Cough Syrup (Lesson 4 ~ First Years)

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:32 pm

"Ooo an instrument," Kas smiled as his eyes were instantly attracted to the object with interet, "Always wished I had a nack for those things... however I always sounded like I was murdering something when I picked them up."

"I suppose I was," he added with a laugh, "I was murdering Music."

He laughed again, never one to not laugh at his own jokes before settling down and rolling his shoulders.

"Right, being a good role model - on to the lesson... Befuddlement draught - if anyone isn't befuddled about it and can tell me some fun facts, there may be a reward in it for you."
    Serenade Locque
    Serenade Locque
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Serenade Locque Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:41 pm

Serenade looked up in surprise at the voice. Stopping her ballad, she noticed Xaria there and jumped a little. Had she been there that whole time? She smiled at the Hrabrost girl to say that she didn't mind if she talked when she was playing the flute.

"Well, I'm sure if you practiced you'd be able to play an instrument," Serenade said softly, turning to the older boy who had entered. She spun the flute around before placing it in her bag gently.

She was startled when the boy declared he was teaching the lesson. The Hitrost hadn't guessed he was the teacher. Shrugging, she said with a smile, "I believe a Befuddlement draught is a type of potion which causes the drinker to become aggressive and reckless. To be honest, I feel like the name is misleading. Makes it sound like it confuses people when it doesn't, right?"
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:46 am

Kas gave out a laugh, "Indeed it does, doesn't it Serenade. Perhaps they named it that, for it befuddles everyone who reads it."

He gave another hearty little laugh, and then allowed the ingredents and instructions to appear on the board.

"Now, if we do not have anything more to add on this delectiable little charm, I think I can give Serenade some points, and we can all get to brewing."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:07 pm