Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Lesson 4 Fifth years

Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Lesson 4 Fifth years Empty Lesson 4 Fifth years

Post by Kassidy Dupre Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:51 pm

Kassidy walked in, she really didn't want to be here. Cause she was still feeling sick. But she had no choice but to attend this class. She then noticed that she was the first one in the classroom. She was sure that Collin would be with her. Since this was the last class.

She then sat there and waited for the professor and Collin.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Lesson 4 Fifth years Empty Re: Lesson 4 Fifth years

Post by Collin Raven Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:26 pm

Collin walked into creative Arts and smiled when he saw Kass sitting there already so he went and sat down next to her and placed his arm around her and smiled.

Playing with her hair he smiled and asked, "Are you feeling any better today."

Collin knew it was about time for summer and he hoped that he would get to see Kass
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:56 pm

Kass smiled as she seen Collin. He then sat down next to her and started to play with her hair. This was something that she loved.

" Not really but I have to come to class. OWLS are coming up."

Summer was around the corner and she was excited. She would see if Collin wanted to spend some of it with her.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:44 pm

Collin sighed at Kass, " Did you have to remind me about the OWL's, I am not sure I am ready at all."

Collin smiled though as he looked at Kass, "So what are your plans for the summer?"
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:30 am

Kass smiled a little bit. " I am sure that you will do fine. I will study with you later. So that way you can feel a little better about taking the test."

She then blinked. " Not really sure yet, but the beach is something that I know me and my mom are going to."
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:26 am

Collin breathed a sigh of relief when she said that she would study with him later, "I will take you up on that offer." Collin sighed as he thought about his brother, he hoped he could do something over the summer so he could catch up on what he missed, it would feel really funny having a twin brother a year younger than him.

"Beach sounds nice, maybe your mom and you wouldn't mind some company?"
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:42 am

Kass was glad that he had some relief. “ Well I have to see how I am feeling like later.” She then smiled a little bit. “ I just want to make sure that you stay in the same grade as me.” Kass would be glad to help him out any way she could. Because she knew that she liked him, but she didn't want to say it just yet.

“ I think we would love some extra company.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:27 pm

Collin had to laugh a little, "I would be more worried about you not staying up with me."

School work was very important to Collin, people might think he is a jerk and not care about anything or anyone but school work is very important.

"That is nice, maybe I can con my brother to come too, then you will have both of us."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:41 pm

Kass laughed. “ Oh we will see about that.”

Her schoolwork was important to her. But she was making time to have an actual life. Have a chance to just have fun.

“ Oh that would be great. I love the beach, something about bikini and getting my tan on that I love.”
    Simone Lucinda
    Simone Lucinda
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Simone Lucinda Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:34 am

Simone walked into the Creative Arts Class room and almost choked on his own drool when he saw the two beautiful people sitting there. He got over that quickly when he realized they were practically joined her shoulder in his armpit. Being sure to sit far away from the two he took his set an looked around yawning. he was so tired lately and could hardly be bothered to come to class, but he was here any way watching the two people drool all over each other.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:35 pm

Collin heard someone come into the classroom so he removed himself from around Kass, he did not mind displays in private but not in the view of anyone. Well except maybe Julian, and that was to irritate him.

Looking at Kass though he smile then whispered, "You in a bikini I could live with that."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:11 pm

Kass looked and seen that someone walked into the room. He then went back to the Collin if someone was around. And it was starting to bug her, if he loved her why couldn't he show it when others was around.

He then whispered to her about her and a bikini. “ Oh I think I could keep your attention for a while.”
    Simone Lucinda
    Simone Lucinda
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Simone Lucinda Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:38 pm

Simone rolled his eyes at the two. “Don’t stop on my account,” He said, “I am only here for class. You know the one that should be starting soon in this very room.” He ran his fingers though his long blonde hair looking at the ends and making a mental note that he would have to trim it soon. Then he started to braid it into on long plait of light platinum blonde. “It would be a shame if she such a beautiful girl left such a lovely man such as yourself because you were afraid of a little public display of affection.” He glanced up at the two and smirked slightly before going back to his hair.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:00 pm

Scala stormed into the classroom and stood on stage, with her robes flowing around her. She gave her students a wicked smile.

"As you all should know, this will be your last lesson, then it will be your Creative Arts O.W.L. For you written exam you will be asked questions. For your practical exam it will be on Singing, Dancing, Acting, Photography, Fashion, Script writing, Filming, Magic design. You can choose a minimum of 4, I would be pleased if you did all, but that is asking a but to much." Scala said with a laugh.

"Any questions?" She asked her class.

Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:01 am

Collin looked back at the person that had come into the room. He was trying to figure out, was it a boy or a girl he just didn't know, nor did he care.

"Oh trust me, I didn't stop on your account. Plus if she wants someone besides me, she is a big girl and can choose what she wants."

Next thing Collin new the professor had come into the room talking about the O.W.L.S, and when she talked about what they would be doing for the practical he about died. He did not like the idea of doing a dance, but he could if he had too.

"If we do script writing is that going to be on a subject of our choosing or will we have a choice?"

Script writing was one thing that he could do, better than his brother.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:51 pm