Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Walk around the maze

Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Walk around the maze Empty Walk around the maze

Post by Caleb List Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:13 pm

Caleb came to a maze garden and looked around. Caleb loved maze's, they were his favorite. Caleb smirked and went in. He started going down different paths, went straight. If he hit a dead end he would just go back and pick a different root. Caleb walked at a normal pace. He didn't have anywhere to be and if he found the exit to this he would just go back to the beginning and start all over again taking different roots to see if he can get out again. Caleb heard someone else here. Caleb followed the noise and saw a girl.

"Hello, are you okay" Caleb asked.

Walk around the maze Empty Re: Walk around the maze

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:40 pm

In a fit of sadness Rose Ann went into the Maze Gardens not really looking where she was going. She came towards a dead end after a few minutes of running. She sighed and slumped down to the ground, shaking her head. Rose leaned on her back and started to sniffle and withhold her sobs before she heard someone speak. "Erm... Hello and I'm okay" she said hesitantly before offering him a small smile. "I'm Rose Ann by the way."
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:01 pm

Caleb waited for the girl to reply and then nodded. "You don't look okay" Caleb said to her. She looked about a year younger then him and he nodded. She gave him a small smile. "Nice to meet you Rose Ann, I'm Caleb" Caleb introduced himself. He walked over to her and took the seat next to her. "You're crying, why" Caleb asked.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:12 am

Rose huffed and wiped away the few stray tears that she had forgotten to clear off her face. "Erm.." she said before trailing off not really sure what to say. She tensed slightly when he sat by her "It's nice to meet you too" she mumbled still a bit tense. She coughed before staring down at her hands. "Rather not say"
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:58 pm

Caleb watched Rose struggle with finding the right words. Caleb was patient he could wait. When she said it was nice to meet him also he nodded and smirked. Caleb looked at her and nodded. "Just because I have a different accent then you and I'm a different gender, doesn't mean I'm not a good listener" Caleb teased.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:12 am

Rose blinked in surprise before giving the boy a warm smile. It wouldn't hurt to be nice and not drag him into my problems she thought before shaking her head. "I don't think you'd understand" she said doubtfully and mildly noted the small Russian accent that she had adapted the past few years while in Durmstrang. "Besides I don't want to trouble you"
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:45 pm

Caleb saw her blink like she was surprised. Caleb mentally shrugged. He was a good listener, in his mind he was. Caleb looked at her and smirked. "You no, a lot of people tell me that, but I bet I will understand, so, Rose, what's on your mind" Caleb said to her. Caleb realized she was Russian, hm, Russian and attractive. Caleb shrugged. "To be honest, I have no where to be, and besides I'm bored. Hence why I'm in the maze, so tell me what's got you crying" Caleb said to her.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:41 am

Rose folded her hands together and rested them on her lap. She moved to sit cross legged but still lent on the hedge that she was leaning on awhile ago. "Erm you see" she said before cutting herself off How to tell him she thought before sighing and decided to just say it. "I tried to kill myself" she said bluntly.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:53 pm

Caleb didn't no how long the talk would be so he took a seat near her and looked at her. Caleb waited to hear what she would say. When she told him he looked at her shocked. "Wow" Caleb said. "Rose why would you kill yourself, you're pretty, look smart, why would you" Caleb asked her curiously.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:31 am

Rose shook her head chuckling at his question. "I am not pretty or smart or that is at least what people think of me" she mused before sighing and bringing her knees close to her chest. "I couldn't take it anymore" she said quietly "too many nightmares and no one to protect me"
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:46 pm

Caleb looked at her and shook his head at her. "Now you're lying, you're pretty, gorgeous actually, you look like a smart person and it would be a shame if no one has ever told you that before" Caleb said to her honestly. Caleb moved closer to her and put his hand on her shoulder. "Rose, you will get threw what ever is going on in that pretty little head of yours, as for the nightmares, tell yourself you'll get threw it and then sooner or later when you start to believe it, everything will get better" Caleb reassured her.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:59 am

Rose smiled slightly at hearing his words. "You sure know how to make a girl well a bit happier" she mused before blinking. She had tensed slightly when he put his hand on her shoulder before relaxing. "Some wise words you've got there" she mused before frowning. "But what if they don't get better?"
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:46 pm

Caleb smirked and nodded. "Yeah, my cousin went threw the same thing when she was a little bit younger. She is my favorite cousin and it hurt to see her like that" Caleb explained to her. "But she got better, I no you will too" Caleb said to her. Caleb felt her tense but didn't move his hand when he felt her relax. "I'm sorry, I try" Caleb smiled. "You will Rose" Caleb reassured her.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:22 pm

Rosie let a free and warm smile grace her features, her eyes unconsciously going a bright yellow for a minute. "Your cousin is lucky to have someone like you to care for them" she said in a soft voice. "And thanks for cheering me up and I'm sorry if i'm dumping my problems at you" she added having the decency to blush.

Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:16 pm

Caleb thought she had a beautiful smile. Caleb smirked when he saw her eyes go yellow. "Are you a werewolf" asked Caleb curious. He always wanted to meet one. "Yes she is, but Rose, it will get better" Caleb said to her. Caleb let out a small laugh and shook his head. "No, it's fine Rose really. I was glad that I listened" Caleb said to her.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:52 am

Rose chuckled and shook her head. "Nope not a werewolf" she said before looking around then back to him. "More like a Metamorphmagus" she explained and made her hair go pink as proof before going back to their normal wavy blonde locks. "So" she began and tilted her head. "What ya wanna do?"
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:12 pm

Caleb looked at her confused. If she wasn't a werewolf what the hell was she. Caleb's answer got answered. He nodded impressed. "Wicked, so you can actually turn your hair different colors" Caleb nodded impressed by it all. He never met someone like her. "Either way, you look pretty" Caleb couldn't stop that from coming out of his mouth. "Want to walk" Caleb asked her. He stood up and held his hand out to her.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:26 am

Rose looked up at him as he stood up and shrugged. She took his offered hand and pulled herself up. She offered him a small smile "Thank you and that'd be nice" she said before shaking her head. "Not only can I change my hair color I can change practically any feature i want" she explained before smiling softly. "My emotions sometimes get in my way too" she added.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:08 pm

Caleb smirked when Rose took his offered hand. Caleb pulled her up and smiled at her when they were both up. Caleb started to walk and she followed. "No problem, it's better then staying in one place all day" Caleb joked with her. "Awesome" Caleb grinned. Caleb looked at her. "You'll control it" Caleb reassured her.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:15 am

Rose walked beside him in a steady pace looking around before pouting. "Wait..." she said all of a sudden looking around "Is it a good idea to wander around the maze?" she asked a cute pout on her face. "I mean we could get lost and never get out ya know."
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:30 am

When Rose stopped Caleb stopped as well. He then let out a chuckle. "I come in this maze sometimes, it's a fun way to clear your head. Even if I didn't no my way out wouldn't matter because I'm here with a pretty girl" Caleb smirked. "Come on" Caleb said gesturing to walking.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:44 am

Rose immediately blushed at his words not really used to praises. "Oh okay" she said offering him a small smile. She nodded slightly and started walking with him again. "Why do you like the maze so much?" she asked as she unconsciously reaching for his hand. As soon as she realized what she did she dropped it blushing. "Sorry" she said.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Caleb smirked when he saw her blush. He thought it was cute to see her blush. When she continued to walk with him and then asked him, he shrugged. "I like to get away, sometimes when I wake up and my parents aren't up I come out here for a run, sometimes when my cousin was having problems I'd bring her in here and we'd talk" Caleb shrugged to her. When Rose reached for his hand his smiled. She pulled her hand away and apologized. "Don't be sorry" Caleb said. He grabbed her hand and kissed the top of it and laced their fingers together. He smirked at her and continued the walk.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:30 am

Rose gulped and blushed slightly when he kissed the top of her hand. As they continued to walk, her gaze went from their hands that were laced together to his face. She blushed and squeezed his hand. "That's sweet of you to do for your cousin" she praised "Where is she now?" she asked curiously.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:50 pm

Caleb saw her blush when he kissed her hand. Caleb had to admit that it was nice to talk to someone who you didn't no that well. Caleb felt her squeeze his hand and smiled a little bit. Caleb then nodded. "Yeah, I don't have any siblings so she is like my sibling" Caleb said to her. "She is getting threw everything. She is actually in France with her family getting away from drama and she'll be back before I no it" Caleb said to her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:33 am