Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Rivalry, A fun time had by all

Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Rivalry, A fun time had by all Empty Rivalry, A fun time had by all

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:46 pm

Blaine hangs from a tree, a nice break from being perfect, the potion long forgotten at the school. He laughs to himself in its own insane sound, music to his ears. He missed his laugh quite a lot. He hadn't heard it since he invented that stupid potion. He licks his lip and casts incendio at a tree and tatches it burn to the ground before dousing the flames with aguamente. He was in full control. He is upside down, his hat on the ground below him. He swings back and forth laughing. He doesn't even hear the footsteps behind him
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Rivalry, A fun time had by all Empty Re: Rivalry, A fun time had by all

Post by Thomas Gilbert Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:39 am

Thomas walked to the forbidden forest where he saw Blaine had into. He wondered what the hell the boy was doing in there. Thomas got to where he was and watched him closely. Thomas shook his head. "Blaine" Thomas said his name. He didn't want to get the boy to be worse then he was at that moment, by laughing at nothing in particular.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:49 am

Blaine flips down from the tree landing on his feet with a smirk "ahhh thomas, if it isnt my closest friend how long has it been?" he stifles another laugh. he felt terriffic. "tell me... do you keep tabs on people, friend? i need some intel and i figured i could ask you." he smiles and flicks a spell at a tree, he had nothing in mind, he just wanted to see how powerful he really was
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:02 am

Thomas looked at him. "Mmm, few years" Thomas told him. Thomas rolled his eyes. "Maybe I can, depends on what you want" Thomas looked at his friend. Thomas took a seat on a rock and watched as Blaine had his fun. "How the hell did you end up in Gryffindor" Thomas muttered. Seriously though, it was confusing.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:08 am

Blaine chuckles at his friends questin "i was different as a child, and i also got hit with the short end of the stick when it came to blood purity" he smiles slightly as he thinks of his little muggle back home. He hated to admit it, but he missed her like mad.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:13 am

Thomas looked at him curiously. "Aw! Is little Blaine in love, surprised you aren't hitting on my sister like Caleb usually does" Thomas said more to himself then to Blaine. Thomas was hoping that no one actually went for her, it would be an awkward time.... For them.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:35 am

Blaine whips around hearing his friends words. Was he in love with lily? he had no idea but he wasn't going to let thomas know that. "psh no. why would you think that? shes merely my puppet nothing more..." he did care about lily more than the others. he would do anything to protect her, and keep other men from hitting on her, and- oh no...he was in love...
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:14 am

Thomas smirks at him when he looks at Thomas. He denies it to his face which makes Thomas chuckle at that. "Really, you're seriously going to lie to me, I no you better then anyone Blaine, and you're going to lie to me" Thomas said to him. He watched Blaine come to terms. "Finally, you got it threw your head that you're in love, now I need your help with something" Thomas looked at him.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:19 am

Blaine looks at his friend cautiously "it depends on what im helping you with, if it has anything to do wiht harming a certain muggle, or helping human kind im out" he was only half joking. he hated assisting most people. they just got on his nerves and always expected more. like leaches
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:26 am

Thomas rolls his eyes. "Blaine, be quiet for a minute, I'm not going to harm Lily so calm down. You remember my younger sister Alex. Third year Slytherin got really attractive" Thomas sighed. He hated that she did but couldn't help the process. "Well I need you to help me make sure nothing happens to her, make sure no one harms her in any way possible. Can you do that" Thomas asked.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:29 am

Blaine couldn't help but laugh "wait lets backtrack. youre asking me, the psycopathic sadomasichist to protect your sister? you may be my best friend but you sont think things through" he straightens up "alright ill do it, on one condition" his lips curl back into a sly smile. Typical Blaine. he never does favours unless he gets somthing from it
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:33 am

Thomas was starting to regret asking for his help at this moment. "Yes you dip shit, did you not just hear me when I asked you" Thomas looked at him. Thomas glared at him. "I do think things threw very well, thank you" Thomas said to him. Thomas sighed. He forgot their was always something in it for Blaine. "What is it" Thomas asked.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:36 am

"i recently proposed to lily. two thinkgs" his face darkens "number one: keep it to yourself. do not tell a soul, especially not karma black, shell have my hyde. second is a bit of a request" his face lightens as he smiles " i would love it if you were to be my best man, youre the only male i trust and youre not a puppet sooo youre kinda my first choice."
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:41 am

Thomas looked at him. "Seriously, I knew you were in love with the girl" Thomas said to him. Thomas sighed. "You may continue" Thomas waited to hear what he wanted. Thomas gave him a look. "Why would I tell anyone, my sister will have my head on a stick if she finds out I want people to look out for her" Thomas said to him. "Don't let your eyes linger either" Thomas warned. Thomas looked at him. "Wow thanks, I'm glad to no I'm not a puppet" Thomas said sarcastically. "Fine I'll be there and be your best man" Thomas agreed.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:44 am

Blaine laughs at his friends accusition "what makes you think i'd want anything to do with your sister? first shes a year younger than me, second shes your sister and youre like my brother so itd be awkward, third shes so far from my type its not even funny...shall i go on?" he makes his innocent blaine face and laughs slightly
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:51 am

Thomas looked at him and folded his arms over his chest. He listened to his friend go on and on about why he wouldn't go for Alex. "Do you really think that stops Caleb, Caleb likes this one girl, he is taken by her but he still tries to go for my sister and to answer your one theory, girl is your type" Thomas said to him. "But if you want, you may go on" Thomas said to him.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:56 am

"are you calling me a manwhore thomas? that is somewhat only halfway accurate" he smiles "if he talks to her ill kick his ass. i can take him. god hes nothing compared to me. id have him on his ass within twenty seconds with a scalple in his forhead and his blood staining my hands" he speaks as though this is nothing to him
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:00 am

Thomas looked at him. "You said those words not me and it's all the way accurate" Thomas told him. Thomas looked at him. "Yeah, you haven't met Caleb yet so when you do, then you tell me how tough you are compared to him, no offence" Thomas said. "But how can you do that, you're in Gryffindor, he is in Slytherin" Thomas looked at him. "How the hell did you get put in Gryffindor" Thomas asked.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:02 am

Blaine smirks "im a mudblood, i was this close to slytherin but my blood displaced me, and thomas, i may be a lanky little bastard but i beat a grown man into submission when i was twelve because he asked me about my bruises and asked me if i needed to be put in foster caree." he speaks nonchalantly again
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:05 am

Thomas remembered that his was born a muggle. "Right, forgot that one little detail want to no why, because you act insane sometimes" Thomas said to him. "So are you going to help me or not Blainie" Thomas said using his nickname for him. Thomas smirked because he knew Blaine hated it. "Yeah, yeah, yeah I remember" Thomas said.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:12 am

Blaines eyes narrow as he tackles thomas to the gront holding his friends arm between his shoulderblades and sitting on his lower back "its no act, and i told you to never call me that." he stands up realsing his grip so not to break his friends arm in half "and of course ill help you"
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:15 am

Thomas laughs at his friend's act. He was prepared for it, he knew Blaine hated that name. Soon he got up and Thomas stood up and had an amused look on his face. "Good, because I think she has a freaking boyfriend but she won't tell me and it's pissing me off. I hate being the older brother, I also hate the fact that my mom couldn't have a son" Thomas shook his head.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:21 am

Blaine smirked "i dont think she had much of a choice there friend. and yeah she probably does. as your little sister its her job to piss you off and as her older brother its your job to thake that anger and use it to your advamtage. grow some stones and lay down the law'with that blaine smirks again, folds his arms across his chest and leans into the tree behind him as if to say 'how do you like me now, blainie my ass'
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:28 am

Thomas glared at him full on. "Yeah well, when Bristol comes it's going to be hell for me" Thomas sighed at the thought. "Yeah I no, she does a hell of a job making it work" Thomas said to him. Thomas shook his head. "You're starting to piss me off Blaine" Thomas glared.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:34 am

Blaine laughs and walks in his almost snake-like way to thomas's shoulder "awww really? but wait, dont i always? its why we became friends in the first place. i was the gryf, you the slytherin. only i wouldnt take your shit. i threw shit right back and we found a mutual respect for each other" he laughs the cold sounding insane laugh his friend knew him so well for having

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:32 pm