Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Rivalry, A fun time had by all

Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Rivalry, A fun time had by all - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivalry, A fun time had by all

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:36 am

Thomas looked at him. "You need to go to the hospital wing or something, you are acting way too weird for me, weirder then ever actually" Thomas said. "Are you nervous because you are engaged to Lily" Thomas asked curiously to Blaine.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Rivalry, A fun time had by all - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivalry, A fun time had by all

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:44 am

Blaine half smirks, but falls silent. "i dont need the hospital, theyve never helped me in the past what makes you think theyd help me now?" his voice is quiet and distant "and i am a bit high strung, i'll be honest with you. what if someone better comes along and tickles her fancy? what if i can't live up to their example and i lose her leaving me stranded and loveless again with only the pain i inflict upon myself to fill the empty place inside my chest where a heart is supposed to reside?"
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:25 pm

Thomas looked at him and laughed. "Dude, I was being sarcastic" Thomas laughed more at him. "It's good to no that the hospitals can't help you though" Thomas added. Thomas looked at him. "Blaine Thomas, why the hell would you think that. I'm not going to lie, when I first started dating my girlfriend, I didn't think she'd stay with me but she did and I feel better now that I no she won't leave me. Lily loves you and if she does leave you, you better not be down and moody because you will make me stay with you and I can't stay in a house for too long, I need to be out" Thomas said to him.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:37 pm

Blaine half smiles "thanks, but she can do better, im away from her a lot and while im gone shes working day in and day outas a housekeeper,there are sane men in those houses thomas, men who will want her. shes gorgeus and im not going to lie, shes weak minded. the combination will lead to bad things" he pushes a piece of dried fruit into his mouth from his bag. "i dont know what to do.. and i appriciate youd do that for me"
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:43 pm

Thomas looked at him like he was nuts. Thomas listened to him ramble. "Blaine, she loves you, she wouldn't do that to you, so we're clear, I won't take your girlfriend because she is yours and I got my own, now if I hear you talking that shit one more time, I slap you silly" Thomas said honestly. "No problem" Thomas said to his friend.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:32 pm

Blaine half smiles at his friend, his head calming slightly. "thanks thomas... during the summer lily and i have plans and i was wondering if youd like to join us so you two can meet each other... i think my fiance has the right to know my best man and vice versa" his face lightens somewhat. he still had a dark feeling in his head, but it could all wait.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:39 am

Thomas looked taken back a little bit. "Dude, I don't want you to think I'm intruding, it's summer and I no being away from her was killing you, but how about towards the end of the summer I meet you, by the way if Alex finds out she will come just to make fun of you" Thomas held his hands in defense.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:32 pm

Blaine smirks slightly "i dont mind, ive been teased before." he felt his original blaine mojo comming back and it felt good the way his head fogged over with mad bliss. "you know tom. having you there would be right fine. it seems when you and her are around me.... im more...oh whats the word....sane. if the two of you were with me together, i may pass off as normal."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:32 am