Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

West's Mansion (PG-13)

Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

West's Mansion (PG-13) Empty West's Mansion (PG-13)

Post by Charlotte West Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:17 am

"And we're having guests so I want you to dress nicely and be welcoming to them," Charlotte's mother said for the umpteenth time.

"Why are they coming again?" She asked while she rolled her eyes, she took her mother's glass of white wine and took a drink from it.

"Because your father and the Mr. Corbett have some business to talk to," she explained as she snatched the drink away from her daughter.

"So, there's going to be dinner?"

"Darling, you just ate lunch," her mother said with an annoyed tone. "You don't want to get fat, now do you?"

The Slytherin scoffed at her mother loudly before storming into her new room. Looking at her closet to choose her outfit, she finally decided and started to get dressed.

Once the time came, she went down to the waiting room where her parents waited for the families arrival. Charlotte's mother mentioned that her brother wouldn't be attending and that the visiting family was from the country they were currently staying in.

Looking at her surroundings, she rolled her eyes a little. Their new manor irked her a little but she didn't voice her opinion to them. They'd go off on field day on how ungrateful I am, she rolled her eyes. Charlotte secretly wished Mavis, her late sister, was here to enjoy the place.

Sitting up when she heard the doorbell ring, Charlotte's father decided to go and get it. A few minutes later, the Corbett clan was in front of her and her mother.

Looking at the older couple, she waved slightly unamused that she had to be here. It wasn't until she took a glace at boys behind them, did her lips turned into a playful smirk.

The older one seemed a little bit... uptight but the other one, didn't so much. Her father then proceeded taking Mr. Corbett into his office, along with the older boy. Mrs. Corbett and Charlotte's mother hit off quite nicely and next thing she knew, they were off into her mother's study room.

This left the younger boy and her by themselves.

"So," she said as she sized him up with a small smirk, "You're pretty cute."

outfit.

Last edited by Charlotte West on Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

West's Mansion (PG-13) Empty Re: West's Mansion (PG-13)

Post by Aveneil Corbett Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:28 am

Neil glanced around the place as he entered and he had to admit that it was quite impressive. Of course, he had not wanted to meet up with another of those pretenious families, but he couldn't deny his parents' requests either. His brother as usual, was actually interested in these sorts of affairs and at times, he couldn't believe they were related.

He smiled politely at the West family, and was about to zone off into his own world, when he caught sight of their daughter. Noticing her smirk, he grinned amusedly and looked at her intently for a moment before turning away. He watched his parents converse with the girl's and soon enough, it was just them both.

He chuckled lightly at her comment and smirked back. "And you are not so bad yourself darling," he complimented. "I'm Aveneil, by the way. The place looks very nice, but you look even better."

Last edited by Aveneil Corbett on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:39 am

"Of course I'm not so bad myself," Charlotte replied confidently, knowing quite well of her looks. "I'm sure it's a pleasure to meet you Aveneil but I'm sure I can think of places where I could look even better, don't you think?" She said, winking at him. Walking towards him and then away from him, Charlotte started to walk up the stairs with her hands behind her back.

Turning around on her heel when she was half way up, she looked down at the boy.

"So, you want to tag along," She said with her confident smirk.
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:06 am

Neil raised an eyebrow at the girl, not in the least bit surprised of her over confidence; it's what these pureblood families thrived on. They've got it all and they know it, and he wasn't an exception to the rule either. He stepped closer to her and whispered with his smirk still in place, "Yes, other places I'm sure our parents would not approve."

He watched her go up the stairs and as she stopped, he followed her and went up to the top of the stairs and turned to look at her. "Who's tagging along who, again?" He asked with a grin and shrugged.

"So is there any chance that I'd get a tour?" He questioned, smiling slyly.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:38 am

"I'd agree. The kitchen would be one of them," she whispered back as she had leaned right next to his ear and stepped back with a light chuckle. "Or the closet, the bathroom, the pool, my room, a quiet library and many other places, I'm sure you can think of," Charlotte said as she had walked away from him.

Glaring at him slightly, she took her time in walking up the steps to reach up to him. Her eyes relaxing, she took a step forward, invading his person space.

"Darling, I don't tag alone," Charlotte smirked as she leaned into his hear once more. "People only try to catch up to me."

Putting her hand on his chest, she pushed him back slightly and kept walking past him, towards the direction of room.

"Give your a tour or go back to my room where I could do more interesting things," Charlotte mused teasingly for a moment. Sighing dramatically, she turned on hear heel to face him. "Well, might as well. What would you like to see?"
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:44 pm

"A girl with a lot of options, I like that," Neil whispered back and trailed his fingers lightly down her arm before pulling back and giving the girl a grin. "Hm, I could think of more places but luckily for me, you have already come up with the very best ones."

"I don't know who those people are, but it doesn't include me," he smirked and pushed her against the wall, twirling strands of her hair. "Besides, I think a lot of interesting outcomes may come out of this."

He pretended to think before moving to walk next to her. "How about we start with your bedroom? I'm sure that's the place more worth seeing, am I right?" He asked with a not-so-innocent smile.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:47 am

"Of course I have options," Charlotte responded as she bit her lip lightly. "It'd be quite boring to only have one. Having to do the same thing over and over again," she shook her head, teasing him. "The very best ones? Are you telling me that there aren't more?"

She was pushed against the wall, her hair being twirled by the strangers finger. Her hair titled to her left slightly, studying the boy's features with interest. He was pretty attractive, she had thought.

"And would you tell me what kind of interesting things could come out of it?" The Slytherin replied huskily when she had leaned into him, her lips a few centimeters away from his lips. Her brown eyes looked directly into is with a small glint of cockiness and her hand hand gone from being on his chest to finding it's way around his neck.

Tilting her head to the left, she gave him a teasing smile, "My bedroom is interesting but wouldn't you want to get to know the rest of the house?"
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:10 am

"Well, we wouldn't want to be bored, now would we? Adventure is always the way to go," Neil commented and gave the girl a wink. "Oh there are more, just that you've noted all the good ones."

"Hm, I think you are smart enough to know what outcomes I am referring to," he murmured, his lips just grazing hers. Moving his body closer to hers, he leaned to whisper in her ear and bit the lobe gently. "Perhaps I can show you, rather than waste our time talking." He looked back at her, the grip on her hand tightening.

Pretending to be disappointed, he sighed. "Yes alright, we'll save the best for last. Or is there something you are trying to hide?" He asked teasingly with a smirk.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:54 am

"Oh, I love adventure," she mused with a small smile, the sexual innuendo still behind her words. "It's always the way to go... considering how boring life would be without it. Just laying in bed isn't too fun if you ask me. Tell me, what kind of adventures do you like to go on?"

"I'm blonde, love," Charlotte smirked a little as she used her hair colour as a joke, when his lips were just millimeters away from hers. "I'm not supposed to be smart."

Her body arched by itself at he bit her lobe, the small moan didn't make it past her lips as she forced herself to unhook her hand behind his neck and onto his chest. Not really wanting to, she pushed him back a little. Beginning to walk to her room backwards, she took off her heels and let them stay on the linoleum floor.

"Maybe you it doesn't work if we save it for last," she smirked mischievously. "Ready to stop wasting your words on me, love?"
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:33 am

"I think it's pretty obvious that are most certainly the adventurous type," Neil smirked, not missing the tone of her voice. She was being straightforward and luckily for her, that was just his type. He pretended to think about her question. "My type of adventure would include you, a dark place with or without a bed and clothing? Your choice." He replied and chuckled.

He rolled his eyes at her comment and shook his head. "I can already tell that you are an exception to rules like that, sweetheart," he murmured, continuing to twirl her strands.

He smirked once more at her reaction and said softly, "There's plenty more where that came from and I can assure a verbal response from you later," he told softly, his eyes looking intently into hers and watched amusedly as she walked away.

"And maybe you are right," he remarked and began walking along with her. "We'll see whose words get wasted. Lead the way."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:45 pm

"I am adventure?" She mocked, "I could be quite an adventure. I could be the best adventure or the most amazing one. There can never be boring adventure if you're with me." Charlotte laughed a little, shaking her head, "A dark place without clothing sounds about great... or place with light. I don't care. Can't always have an adventure when it's dark and can't see, can you?"

Agreeing, she knew could be an exception. She was smart, after all but she would love putting up the blonde act for certain people, just to throw them off. "You seem to like twirling my hair," Charlotte commented, the smirk still placed on her painted red lips. "How about pulling?"

"Verbal response, huh?" the Slytherin grinned as she removed her leopard print coat and letting it fall on the floor leaving her with the tight fitting dress that accentuated her womanly curves, "I'm sure the only response would be coming from your pretty lips, boy."

Walking to her room, she opened the door that was on her left. It was a big room, her bed positioned between to windows, opposite from the entering door. Her walk in closet was to the left and bathroom was to the right. The modern room was painted white and as always, everything was completely neat and clean.

"Welcome," she smirked as she turned to glance at him when she sat on her bed, crossing her legs.
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:48 am

"A girl so confident and sexy is without doubt an adventure," Neil affirmed and winked at the blonde. "Yes, but the dark adds a touch of mystery, don't you think? Leaves room for more of an imagination, I'd say," he remarked.

He smirked back at her and said, "Oh, you mean like this?" And with that he tugged on her hair and their lips touched. Giving her a quick hard kiss, he pulled away though their lips were still close. "Interested?"

"Well, look at what you've been hiding under that baggy jacket," he said and grinned at her. He placed his hands on her waist and placed kisses along her neck. "My pretty lips can do more than just give you responses," he told with a sly smile. "But sadly, you don't seem too willing to find out."

"Nice place," he said, impressed by the entire decor of the room. Closing the door, he leaned against it and commented, "Sort of surprised that it's so neat and tidy."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:12 am

With her hair being tugged, Charlotte was about to return the kiss but he had pulled away too soon. She glared at him, muttering the word tease but she chuckled. Instead of replying with words, her hands reached up towards the sides of his face to connect their lips together as she stood up on her toes to reach. She wasn't extremely short but he was taller than her. Pulling away, she bit lip and looked at him under her lashes, "That answer your question?"

"Mhm," she had muttered as she moved her neck so that he had more access to her neck. "I'm sure that you're hiding something under that shirt of yours, huh?" Charlotte rolled her eyes at his response but decided to only respond to with a 'I am willing, are you?'

She shrugged his comment off as she decided to stand up and walk towards him, giving her hips a little extra sway. Once standing in front of him, she stood on the ball of her feet, hear hands found their way behind his head and his neck. As she kept on kissing him, she moved them back towards her bed, turning them around so Charlotte could push him and down to the bed.

"I should probably mention that my name is Charlotte," she said lustfully as the Slytherin had straddled him and leaned into his ear. "Since you know, you'll be saying it a lot."
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:49 pm

Neil smirked against the girl's lips as she kissed him and he kissed her back with equal fervour. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer, deepening the kiss though one wouldn't call it romantic. Not like they were aiming for romance anyway; this was purely instinctual and most probably hormonal. Either way, he couldn't deny the fact that he was enjoying it.

"I'm hiding a lot of things baby, you'll just have to find out," he murmured and bit her earlobe. He tugged on her hair once more, loving the previous response elicited from her. "Oh, I've been willing since the minute I saw you sweetheart," he chuckled softly.

He bit her lower lip, not so gently and tangled his hands in her hair as the kiss turned slightly rough. He felt the move and the next thing he knew, he was being pushed on the bed. He just smirked at her and shook his head and turned them around, so that he was on top of her. Getting his body close to hers, he kissed her once more.

"I hope you remembered what my name is, because you'll be moaning it a lot," he shot back and winked at her.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:23 pm

Removing her lips from his, she latched her lips onto his neck, kissing it and every so often biting his neck. The blonde's body acted out of instinct as her hands found her way to the top of his shirt, beginning to undoing each button one by one. Once open, she allowed her hands to roam his chest, reaching up to his shoulders to take off the 'bloody shirt' to reveal his shirtless form. Keep up her activities on his neck, where she was sure that she would leave a hickey, she removed herself from him and looked down at him. "Not too bad," she commented before going back to kissing his lips.

"Fucking Merlin," she moaned out softly as his actions towards her affected. She, was in no doubt, getting aroused by him. The adrenaline pumped through her, not liking that he was taking control of the situation and not her.

Charlotte had been rolled over, placing her on the bottom, making her growl in annoyance. "Oh, no you don't," she muttered at him when their lips were only separated my centimeters as she turned them over once more. Her hands roamed down to the top of his pants as she began to unbuckle his belt instinctively as she went back to pressing her lips down onto his hungrily.

"I'll place you a bet," the Slytherin smirked as she stopped her hand activities and made her way next to his lips. "The one who moans out the name more than the other, gets a... special prize of their choice. Deal?"
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:04 pm

"Well, aren't you a eager little minx?" Neil asked amusedly as the girl's hands unbuttoned his shirt. It was probably going a bit too far, but he didn't have the strength in him to stop. Not that he wanted to either way; why would he, when someone so sexy was throwing herself at him willingly? Especially since he was interested as well. Very interested.

He bit her lip again, along with the tugging if hair; more roughly this time. "Merlin's not here, in case you didn't know. Either that, or you forgot my name. How sad," he mumbled and shook his head in mock disappointment. "Impertinente petite coquine," he whispered into her ear huskily.

"Not this time babe," he muttered with a smirk and turned them around once more, pinning her onto the bed. He reached behind her and opened the zipper, letting his fingers trail the smooth skin underneath. He responded to kiss just as hard and bit her neck gently, but enough to leave a mark.

Just as he was about to reply, there was a call from downstairs. "Aveneil, we are leaving!" He heard his father shout. "Get down here quickly." He rolled his eyes and gave her a pointed look.

"I guess we are done for today."

Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:51 am

"Mmm, I like that nickname," Charlotte replied. "I could get used to it since I don't see you complaining about it in any near future," said the blonde breathlessly as her hands roamed around his bare chest. She hadn't really bothered in thinking of some nickname that would have soon died out as the encounter had progressed.

Letting a throaty chuckle escape her lips, she rolled her eyes behind closed eyelids, "I... I didn't forget your name." Slightly intrigued by the french sentence, a shiver run down her spine as goosebumps arose on her skin, "Say that one more time. Say it."

Unable to reply with another comment as she was pinned onto her bed, her body arching as her zipper was being unzipped, her chest connecting with his. The slytherin's right leg unconsciously raised and beg to find the way around the boy's waist.

"Urgh," Charlotte moaned loudly in disappointment as she let go of Neil, "Are you fucking kidding me?" Pushing Neil away from her, she stood up and began to zip her dress up and handed him his shirt, "Here you go."
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:34 pm

"Glad you approve. However, if you do get bored of the name, I have lots more that you'll more than just like," Neil murmured and closed his eyes, as the pleasure was nearly driving him to the edge. His hand tangled in her hair more as he trailed his lips and bit her earlobe, none too gently. His other hand trailed down her waist and tightened his hold.

He smirked and whispered the line again slower, making his accent more pronounced. "Good to know you didn't forget. And by the way sweetheart, do you know what that sentence means?" He asked curiously, smirk still in place.

The Priduex wrapped his arm around the blonde's leg, effectively bringing their bodies even closer. His fingers continued to play along the skin of her back as he kept opening her zip inch by inch. His arm traced the expanse of softness across her leg and came to rest on her waist once more.

He laughed softly as Charlotte pushed him away and accepted his shirt, almost feeling like her disappointment was something surprising. He quickly buttoned up his shirt and made sure he looked presentable, at least. As they were about to leave the room, he couldn't resist his next actions.

Pushing her against the wall, Neil kissed the Slytherin hard and deep and pulled away with a wink. "We'll meet again, little minx, seeing as we have unfinished business."

And with that, he walked out of the room and made his way downstairs.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:33 pm

"And what other nicknames do you have in mind," she whispered huskily into his ear, her back arched to close gap between their bodies. Letting out a small chuckle, "because I'm thoroughly interested what they would be."

"Don't know what that sentence means but I don't care," she laughed. "I just know it sounds so damn hot."

And moments later, when he pushed her against the wall, Charlotte couldn't be a little angry at the fact that his family was calling him over to leave, "And were will we have to finish this unfinished business, Neil?"

Due to proper etiquette that her parents had taught her, Charlotte went downstairs to say farewell to the families that had come over. Once downstairs, she smiled over at Neil's parents.

"Very charming son you have, Mr. and Mrs. Corbett," she grinned. "Pleasure to meet all of you."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:24 am