Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Thread with me! :D

Valkyrie Romanoff
    Valkyrie Romanoff
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Thread with me! :D Empty Thread with me! :D

Post by Valkyrie Romanoff Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:22 am

Hey there! This is my first and only charrie on this site, so I've just recently joined, and I was thinking; I need a plot!

So, then I need friends, enemies, crushes, people to look up to and stuff. So please, thread with me Very Happy

Valkyrie is a very weird girl, but very nice to people who are nice to her. But to her enemies, she is ruthless and merciless, and she hates with all her heart. Sometimes she gets so focused on that, that she forgets about the love she has for her friends. And this is where she needs a best friend (preferably a guy) who reminds her of that.

Also Valkyrie is pretty much anywhere she wants to be. She has no parents as she killed them (for explainable reasons, check profile), and she loves to be in Britain, France and Russia.

So, any takers? xD

Last edited by Valkyrie White on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Thread with me! :D Empty Re: Thread with me! :D

Post by Rora Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:37 am

Lena: Same year, same school so they should know each other from classes or something! Lena's a really nice girl and she's undeniably insane, and she's having troubles with her friends and she's freaking out over everything - particularly her boyfriend - as of now, so she needs someone outside of the Seven Devils to help perk her up. Thread, maybe?

Tshering: Same year, different schools, but she was in Durmstrang for her fourth year. She's a terrible bitch, but she's like, 'lolIDGAF.' They can talk to, if you'd like!
    Valkyrie Romanoff
    Valkyrie Romanoff
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Valkyrie Romanoff Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:40 am

I'd love that! I'll go make a thread and post the links here Razz
    Valkyrie Romanoff
    Valkyrie Romanoff
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Valkyrie Romanoff Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:54 am

Katerina Kahnovich
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Katerina Kahnovich Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:15 pm

Paloma Poots - She's in the same year and school as Val, and I'm thinking they could get along, since you said Valkyrie is nice to people who are nice to her, and Paloma is usually nice to everybody, unless they're bitchy to her.

Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:22 pm

Guy best friend? I have a charrie!

Frodo: He's really sweet, loving and kind of shy. But he's really smart, logical and intellectual and is pretty firm when it comes to certain things. He's currently depressed because of girlfriend and family stuff, but I think he and Val might get along pretty well and if it works out, they both can be best friends. He is a sixth year Durmy who's in Hitrost. ^^

And do you wanna start or should I? =]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:35 pm