Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Thread, thread, thread...

Thread, thread, thread... Empty Thread, thread, thread...

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:57 pm

Gather round! Gather round! Can everybody see me? Can you all hear me? Excellent! Gilderoy Lockhart impression

I'm not quite sure how to exactly state this because I'm horrible with requests and this one just seems a bit... rude to me, even though it's completely the opposite. Well, it's not really, kind. I don't see how a request can be kind. I'll just get to the point now...

My charrie needs theads. So find one of my threads, owl me, or reply here if you wanna thread with me! Razz
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Thread, thread, thread... Empty Re: Thread, thread, thread...

Post by danie Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:09 am

Well, I have one Hogwarts Charrie, same year but in Slytherin. She's currently spending her summer in France with her parents but can find any excuse to go back to England to visit her brothers. She's very much a bitch and will tell you the honest truth. Very sarcastic, blunt, also very much of a slut but I'm sure Hollie and her can have some kind of friendship. She hardly has friends because people don't always take well her brash attitude so if you're up for that, tell me Smile

I also have Marcus. He's in Beauxbatons but has been recently in a very downer mood - usually he's very peppy and happy go lucky type - so I'm sure if you'd like to thread with him. Razz
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:12 am

Tshering is in Hogwarts, one year below Hollie. She's spending her summer stalking her boyfriend, singing and swearing, and is currently in a cheerful state. This will be quick to change, though! She's a Ravenclaw, spiteful, and a sharp tongue she has. Her history is complicated, and she's a huge crush-whore, but obviously having a boyfriend has dampened that! She's one for theatrics, but if Hollie likes Tshering at first sight then she'll try her best to talk to her.

Jodie, or Adele is a fifth year Gryff, twin sister of Hazelle Bass who goes to Durmstrang. She used to be cheerful and innocent, and 'OMFG THE PINEAPPLE ARMY!' but because of her brother's death that's changing really quickly. She's forever hyper, though. They can thread when school starts in the common room, perhaps.

Lena Vorstenbach is Queen of a fifth year Uchitel. She's all over the place for the past couple of years: she was a fun-loving smartass who was wildly popular in third year, a depressed, lovesick girl in fourth who did stupid things, but now, she feels like trashing the entire world because she's so damn mad at everyone. She has lots of friends, but they're all just moving away from her and she needs new ones.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:33 am

Rose Ann Lucinda is a fourth year Durmstrang to Beauxbatons exchange student. She committed suicide during her third year but was quickly saved by someone Smile So she has a very complex personality that even I, the handler, can't understand Razz But usually she's very confident and happy until you mention something that'll struck past and other times she's just indifferent. Oh did I mention she's a Metamorphmagus and she only has half a soul?

Antonette DeMoivre is a fifth year Beauxbatons student. Her parents died in a fire when she was little and she has little friends. She's not very social unless she feels comfortable with the one she's talking too. Like Rose she pretty much has a complex personality too but that's due to her being a mermaid Razz Oh and she has the other half of the soul Razz

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:00 pm

Hollie is supposedly spending a few days in France but she's really just jumping around the floo network. I'd also like to thread with Marcus sometime. Hollie's almost always happy and, well, exciting so she may be able to help him become his usual peppy self.

I'll definitely be threading with Jodie when school starts! Tshering sounds interesting too! Hollie's likely to give everyone a chance so they can probably become at least that sort of friend that's okay but you never really have time for them. Not quite sure what those are called...

Hollie's a metamorphmagus too! I can just imagine how her meeting with Rose would go. Once she found out Rose was a metamorphmagus she probably tackle-hug her. Hollie and Antonette may be able to relate somewhat because her father died when she was little and her mother doesn't care about Hollie. At all. She complains very little about her mother's hate for her but when she does, it's better to just step aside.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:27 pm

Hollie Carter wrote:I'll definitely be threading with Jodie when school starts! Tshering sounds interesting too! Hollie's likely to give everyone a chance so they can probably become at least that sort of friend that's okay but you never really have time for them. Not quite sure what those are called...

Acquaintances, perhaps? AND YAY FRIENDS FOR ADELE! Very Happy I love Adele, honestly, but she can be a bit of a musekiller sometimes, and plus, she needs some friends. <3

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:40 pm

Lena Vorstenbach wrote:
    Hollie Carter wrote:I'll definitely be threading with Jodie when school starts! Tshering sounds interesting too! Hollie's likely to give everyone a chance so they can probably become at least that sort of friend that's okay but you never really have time for them. Not quite sure what those are called...

Acquaintances, perhaps? AND YAY FRIENDS FOR ADELE! Very Happy I love Adele, honestly, but she can be a bit of a musekiller sometimes, and plus, she needs some friends. <3

Yeah acquaintances! I've basically just woken up so I'm a bit groggy and maybe still half asleep. Who doesn't like friends? Hollie clearly needs to find some because I just have a gut feeling that three or four friends is not a Hollie thing. XD
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:50 pm

Hollie Carter wrote:
    Lena Vorstenbach wrote:

Yeah acquaintances! I've basically just woken up so I'm a bit groggy and maybe still half asleep. Who doesn't like friends? Hollie clearly needs to find some because I just have a gut feeling that three or four friends is not a Hollie thing. XD

I don't want having three or four friends for Adele, because as insane as she is she deserves more! <3 She's actually really nice, but she's just traumatized at the moment. D:

I shouldn't abuse my charries this way, urgh.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:55 pm

OMG I LOVE YOU~ Rosie x3
    I feel for ya sister~ Annie

So yeah who wanna start? :3

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:13 pm

Rose Ann Lucinda wrote:OMG I LOVE YOU~ Rosie x3
    I feel for ya sister~ Annie

So yeah who wanna start? :3

Hmm, I say we start with Rose.

Tackle-hugs always come first.

You start, I'm horrid at starting threads on demand XD
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Katerina Kahnovich Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:59 pm

YOOOO.

So, I have Paloma Poots. She's one year below Hollie, she's in Uchitel, and she's a pretty nice person. I think her and Hollie may get along. Also, I have my little firstie second year Charlotte Minogue. She's very sweet and nice to pretty much everyone and she needs threads like fgf;asadhg;ashd.

Pretty much all my charrie would post with you, you can just pick whichever you want. Alec Blanchard (sexay fifth year Prideux who loves girls), Katerina Kahnovich, (third year Hitrost, very quiet and mistrusting), Alice Poot (happy happy happy fun ex-Hufflepuff, now works as Librarian), and Camille but they're already threading, Pretty much all my charries would do. YOUR CHOICE. Smile
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:10 pm

Ok soo...

I have Kaitlen, who is a girl who is growing insane,recently just got attacked by her mother, a drunkie, and is slowly becoming really secretive.

I have.... Alannah who is a pureblood girl, very uptight. Her parents word is law, according to her.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:00 pm

I'll have to thread with Alec sometime. Hollie never really falls in love. Ever. Just a bit of a one night thing. Im sure thats basically what he'd do anyway.I'll probably thread with Paloma sometime too not quite sure when though. But soon, before I forget after a few days.

It'd be awesome to thread with Alannah! Maybe Hollie could get her to losen up a bit, being the devil she is... Okay, she isn't a devil. She just likes to party a lot...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 am